Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 am

Amy looked on in shock as Ayami was transformed into a little creature herself! And with the way her head was turning in confusion, it didn't look like she had done it on purpose! Was there something going on in this bar that turned people into creatures?

Now that someone else was a creature, too, Amy tried in new effort to get Ayami to understand her, to get her to know that it was Amy and that she was not a dragon! Her tiny roaring and struggling began anew.
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 am

As Ayami and Zephit tried to play the game Liada kept feeling a strange aura coming from the dragon as it struggled to break free. Seeing it limp she got up and decided to see what was up with this dragon. Her eyes glowed a bit and she felt a different soul inside that dragon. A human soul. Hmm...Ryzan but have transformed an idiot for butchering his language again. Picking up a dart she gives it a good throw.

Pin the Tail on Cuwen.

When she goes back to the bar to have more of her drink she sees Ayami is a tiny flying bunny. Ay--ayami?User Image

*edit

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 am

Zephit shrugged when he missed, and turned back to sit. Drinking some more milk first, then scratching his head feeling like someone was missing.

"What happened to angel la--" His eyes caught sight of the adorable creature Ayami had become. "How cute~"

Zephit smiled, picking up Ayami to snuggle her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:21 am

*just sits there in shock*
*feels her little heart start to beat too fast*
Oh no! I have a sensitive heart now! User Image
*words come out as little rabbit screams* User Image
*starts hopping around in circles panicked*
*the dragon roars just make her curl up into a ball and shiver*
*tries to do blessing and anythign to herself to no avail* gonk
*is freaking out way too much to hear or sense anything normally*

*is picked up and snuggled warmly and calms right down*

-edited ((MUST PREVIEW AYA!))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:22 am

(( rofl rofl rofl And it starts anew. whee xd rofl twisted wink ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 am

When Liada came over closer, she thought she was going to do something mean to her with the dart. She bared her teeth and began to struggle. But then Liada seemed to look into her eyes and study her. Amy sensed what she was trying to do and roared at her, trying to convey who she was, what she was!

When Liada said 'human soul', she breathed a small sigh of relief. That was better than nothing!

She turned her efforts back to Ayami. She saw her curled up in a frightened position on Zephit's lap, though.

Amy hung her head in disappointment and breathed out another small puff of smoke in frustration.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

"What do you mean you have a sensitive heart?" Zephit looked down at Ayami with a puzzled expression. Then he shrugged, petting her absently, before turning back to Liada.

"Did you get the message I left you, Liada?" He asked her, hoping that she did.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:31 am

*starts to look around now that she is calmer* User Image
*This was bad, this is a very bad state to be in right now*
*on top of that she needed to perform a cleansing tonight* User Image
*mind starts going a mile a minute with all that was wrong about this*
*puts her bunny paws over her little bunny golden ears and shakes*

*hears the man speak to her*
*realizes she's on a MAN's lap* User Image
Oh nono!! Unblessed!
*takes a flying leap from his lap and finds she can fly* User Image
*makes it to the bar and shifts back and forth in a defensive position*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 98!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:32 am

Taking a sip of her drink Liada looked at Ayami's new form quizzically. Huh....I wonder if Leko would look like an imp if she were to switch now? Huh, weird way to start the day. Tripping over dragons, angels transforming to flying bunnies. She looks back to Zephit and thinks back a moment. Then smiled when she remembered the note by her bed. Yea I did see it. You will have to learn to write your name eventually but the drawing was cute. So what did you need to tell me?

Her tail sways back and forth without thinking, making one of the darts levitate and fly at the little dragon.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 am

Amy screeched in fright when Liada caused a dart to levitate and come flying toward her. She moved her little body and prepared to dodge. But instead of coming anywhere near her, the dart flew in a different direction and broke through one of the windows.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the mess and then turned back to Liada. She stuck her tongue out at her in triumph.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:38 am

"You have a lot of energy for such a little thing." Zephit mentioned, watching Ayami intently. His tail swished in accordance to her movements. Then he sat up properly to pay attention to Liada.

"I wanted to tell you that I got a job. It is still kind of dangerous, but a lot more fun." Zephit nodded, remembering the couple days of work fondly.

"Maybe if you will be free tonight, I could tell you all about it. Over some dinner of course." He suggested confidently, glad to use any excuse to be alone with her.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 am

*Strolls up to the Main Bar in desperate need of a quad latte. User Image This constant exhaustion is starting to get irritating. stressed She's never slept so much in her life and it doesn't seem to be doing any good. User Image This just can't go on. talk2hand

She puts one step into the Bar and stops in the doorway with the scene she's witnessing. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 am

*immediately recognizes an aura over the dragon now*
*focuses on it and it clicks*
User Image Amy!
*points with her little bunny paw*
*still has no idea what she herself is at this moment...*
*starts to wonder if she's a dragon too* User Image
*tries to breath fire to no avail* sweatdrop
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 25!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 am

Hearing a window break Liada curses and raises her hand a bit to fix the broken pieces and seal the glass back together. Once she was done she saw the face the dragon gave her and raised her eyebrow. She couldn't help but feel a little contempt from the little thing and levitated another dart at it just to spook it. She then turned back to Zephit with a bright smile. That's great! I told you so! You just had to put your mind to it. Taking a swig of her soda she places a hand on Zephit's and traces a pattern with her thumb. Well I gotta work late tonight but we could always have dinner in my chambers downstairs if you're around tonight. I could make us something. User Image

Hearing the office door open she looks over to see Psy by the door and waves. Morning Psy! Would you like something to drink?

*edit (( Preview preview preview..... stare )))

Liada Trovaras

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 am

Suddenly, Thistle is outside the bar in a panic. She had run over there when Amy had not shown up this morning. She was supposed to come home after JD. Thistle had fallen asleep last night, and when she woke up, Amy hadn't been there! No note or anything. She never left Thistle alone except for the rare occasion, and then she always left a note.

She makes sure to stay outside the bar, not wanting to get Amy or herself in trouble, and she opens her mouth and starts to squeak loudly.

"Amy!!!! Amy! Where Amy?!"

{{Ayami is so cute!}}

Meanwhile, Amy saw Ayami focusing on her suddenly and tried to communicate the best she could to her. Wasn't there a way for animals to communicate to each other? She saw Kits' animals do it all the time!

Then, she heard Ayami call out her name and roared in triumph! She got it! Yes!

And then she heard some squeaking outside the bar. It was Thistle! Poor Thistle!!!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 5330 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games