Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 am

Lifting her head above the bar she sees a very sleepy Zephit at the other side and smiles. Heheheh, sure thing Zephit but why are you dressed like that? You look like you're gonna pass out. Pulling out a bottle of milk with her soda she opens it and places it in front of him. Then starts taking a rag and cleaning the counter.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 am

Zephit rubbed at his eye sleepily, hearing a beautiful woman but not quite seeing her clearly. After all the exhaustion was thoroughly wiped away, he gave a wide, feline grin to Liada.

"I guess... I just rolled out of bed." He scratched his one exposed ear.

"What a wonderful way to start the day. With lovely Liada to keep me company." Zephit nodded, taking a drink of the milk she served to him. Then he stretched, turning his head to see a little dragon shackled up.

"What's with that?" He asked, pointing unknowingly at Amy.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:44 am

Smiling at him she lifts his hat a bit to give a gentle kiss on his forehead and then take a swig of her drink. Raising an eyebrow at him she looks to where he's pointing. Oh that's the Pin the Tail wall we have to punish those who break the house rules. I found that dragon laying around here and since I know how much Psy hates unleashed pets roaming around here I figured that would be a good place to put it. If no one comes to claim it in a few hours I'll have the bouncers take care of it or Kyle.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 am

{{Thanks you guys. I did do it on purpose. I'd been talking with Tes on IM about details on the RNs. Thanks again for the help, Tes!}}

{{Thank you GOD for a new hush word!}}

Amy slowly started to come around. Her head hurt and she felt all fuzzy, hazy. She was also very thirsty. Stupid drinking... She knew better than this.

But suddenly, as she woke up more, she began to feel something around her neck. It didn't feel like a necklace or anything. She went to lift her arms to touch it and inspect it. When she lifted one, though, an odd movement caught the corner of her eye. She was able to turn her head enough to look at it. It was a wing!! And when Amy went to move her arm, the wing moved!

Now, things were starting to quickly come back to her in a haze. She remembered muttering something and then everything shrinking around her. She had been turned into a creature! She had turned herself into a creature, and she had no idea how to get out of it!

Amy started to struggle in earnest, the chain rattling and her wings flapping in all directions. She was calling for help, but all that came out were high-pitched, small roars.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

His smile widened upon the kiss. Then he tilted his head upon Liada's explanation.

"So, what exactly is 'Pin the Tail?' " He tilted his head back to normal, and then into the other direction, his hat sliding like a boat on the ocean.
lady ayami chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 38 Total: 38 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 am

*enters through the office feeling a bit off and strange*
*rubs her eyes as she searches out the espresso machine*
Oh hello Lia,
*notices the person she hasn't met before and smiles*
*after finishes making her cappuccino she notices the dragon* User Image
Hmm maybe I should try my hand to get him to stop squirming..
he may just hang himself moving around like that! User Image

Pin The Tail on Cuwen

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 am

Its exactly how it sounds, you "Pin the Tail" on the "volunteer" who's shackled to the wall and see what you get. The rules are all up on the plaque next to it if you wanna play it. With that small of a target I doubt you'd have to worry about hitting it. Her ears twitch when she hears a metallic chinking sound and turns to see the dragon woke up. She feels something off about the dragon but shrugs it off thinking the caffeine hasn't kicked in for her. Well maybe you'll have a higher chance since its awake, it looks like it could use a bath though. If you hit the right mark you can get water splashed over it. She waves to Ayami as she goes to play the game.
lady ayami chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:03 am

User Image Not enough caffeine...
*lines up to try again*

Pin the Tail on Cuwen

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 am

*tail hits a line that drops a tied bucket on the dragon*
*suddenly a light buzzing is heard and then a jolt of elecricity surges through the chains*
User Image Oh my User Image
That ought to calm her down...
User Image
Zephit rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:06 am

Zephit squinted his eyes, trying to read the plaque from across the room. Even with the blurriness of the words, it all seemed fair enough to him. Besides, the little dragon did look kind of feisty, so maybe a bath would help cool it down. After a little more thought, he stood from his seat and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll give it a shot then."

Pin The Tail on Cuwen

Zephit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

*steps back to let someone else have a go at the creature*
Dragons are tough User Image
this will help the little tyke build character! User Image

*sits in a stool and sips on her brew*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

Amy started struggling even more when things started flying at her. What was going on?! Surely she wasn't the subject of Pin the Tail.... But she had passed out in the bar. Oh no!

She tried in earnest to convey that she was Amy, but to no avail. And then when Zephit tried to throw a dart at her, she was shocked!! She thought he liked animals! Hell, he had been one not too long ago! What nerve!

She started moving her little body to try and avoid all the darts. When she would avoid one, she started getting smug and even darted her tongue out once in triumph.

{{This is kinda fun. XD}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
lady ayami chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

((damnit... )) stare
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 am

lady ayami chan
*tail hits a line that drops a tied bucket on the dragon*
*suddenly a light buzzing is heard and then a jolt of elecricity surges through the chains*
User Image Oh my User Image
That ought to calm her down...
User Image

{{lol! 'build character. wink }}

Amy screeched loudly, a screech that echoed off the walls, when water was dumped on her, and the screech managed to get even louder when a jolt of electricity bolted down into the chains and through her tiny body. What the hell?! Were they trying to kill the person in Pin the Tail?!

After that, Amy let out a poof of smoke from her mouth and hung limply from the chains. Good thing she was a dragon right now... That electricity didn't seem to hurt as much as it COULD have.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:15 am

*mutters something under her breath and half awakely*
*sounded like something Vixtul often says*
*urge to sneeze*
A-choo
User Image*everything suddenly looks WAY bigger*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 5329 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games