Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Thank you, Amethyst. User Image *reaches over for the sugar and looks around for a spoon.* User Image

I'm sorry you've worried Zephit. That's very sweet. Not many people worry about me. I just can't seem to catch up on my sleep. neutral
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:31 pm

It's true...I mean, seriously? Who the crap brings equines insides? This ain't a daggum stable. -shakes her head as the Chatty Kathy's deliverer comes in. dame goes over and thanks him and hands him the money, completing her transaction in private for a few minutes-

-dame goes back to the bar and scoffs at what Psy says- Oh whatever. talk2hand There are several people who worry about you, you jerk. xp Hey Amy, while you're back there, can you hand me a cheerwine?

((EDITED))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:34 pm

"Maybe you just need someone to sleep with. Snuggling up to someone always used to help me sleep better." Zephit nodded, thinking about his time as a cat only briefly. People liked to snuggle too, right?

"If you'd like, I wouldn't mind helping you sleep better." He offered innocently, reaching behind the bar for a spoon.

Handing the utensil over to Psy, he smiled a little. "Looking for this?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

"You're very welcome, Psy. I hope it tastes good."

Amy didn't even blink at Zephit's offer to Psy to snuggle with her. She was used to hearing those things by now.

Amy walked over to where those portals had been before and inspected the area. The air didn't seem to be any different. Nothing was disturbed or displaced.

Being drunk, though, and near an area where a portal had just been apparently wasn't a good combination. Amy had spun around to go back to the bar when she got dizzy, stumbled backward, and started to fall back. Instead of landing on the hard wood floor, though, she simply felt air...

Amy had disappeared through one of the portals that hadn't been completely closed, yet.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:39 pm

*gets a glass of 7up and sets a calming song on the jukebox*

I need to get her relaxed... and she could probably use some sleep...

I think I'll keep her and turn her into my species. :3
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:45 pm

User Image *Unsure if she heard Zephit correctly. She takes the spoon from him nodding politely, removes the tea bags from her cup, puts a few spoons of sugar in it and stirs. She raises an eyebrow and sits straight up with perfect posture.* Zephit. I'm not sure I understand just how you'd be able to help me sleep better. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:49 pm

"I would function similar to a pillow." Zephit mentioned casually. "You would be able to use me as a pillow, or snuggle close for warmth."

He nodded, thinking that it was a pretty good description. "That way you'd sleep better, having someone there with you. It always worked for me, like I said."
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Cuwen
{{Rei, do you think you ***** open up another portal, please? smile Somewhere close to the area behind the bar where Amy is making drinks?}}

{{.... dammit))

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:53 pm

{{I have to do that twice now. lol!}}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Amy came falling into the bar from a spot in the air, a portal that had been closing. There were smudges of dirt on her face and elbows, and her hair was all askew. She walked back around the bar and started washing her hands in the sink.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

*Takes a sip of her tea and listens to Zephit's description not sure how to respond.* User Image And just what do you think my husband would do when he came home to find a strange man … or um … catman in his bed snuggling his wife? User Image Hmmmmmmmmm? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 pm

{{Catmaaaan. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Catmaaaaan...}}

{{Actually...}}

Amy started humming the batman theme softly as she dried her hands on a towel. "Catman.... Nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh catman...."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:02 pm

"I-I didn't think about that part." Zephit blushed a little, then looked away, seeing Amy washing dirt off herself in the sink.

"What happened to you?" He asked inquisitively, then suddenly seemed anxious, checking the time.

"Maybe we'll figure something out another time, Psy. I'll see you at home Amy. Goodnight, everyone, there is something I forgot to do." Zephit quickly waved goodbye, leaving the bar at a hurried pace. As if he left the stove turned on or something.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 pm

-dame raises an eyebrow- Zephit. You realise she's married, right? How would you feel if you walked in and saw some other man in bed with your mate? neutral confused

-gets up on her knees on the bar stool and looks over the counter, only to see Amy not there- confused -shakes her head and grabs her food-

-sees Amy come in and shakes her head again- Alright, I'm scooting. Night all. -waves and heads downstairs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Rei Inaba
*gets a glass of 7up and sets a calming song on the jukebox*

I need to get her relaxed... and she ***** probably use some sleep...

I think I'll keep her and turn her into my species. :3

((-scoots RN device towards you-))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games