Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Amy jumped as she saw a sudden burst of flames in the air. She saw a woman standing by an open portal and simply arched an eyebrow at her. "Hello..."

For some reason that site made her start to giggle. Her giggles increased, causing her stomach to have a fluttering sensation in it.

She barely respond to Psy through her giggles. "That's.. that's good.. I never knew you owned horses... Must be... NICE!"

Her giggles turned into full blown laughs as she continued to look at the comedic picture of flames flickering out of an open area in the air of the bar.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Zephit decided to come back to the bar, to see if anyone would be around before heading home for the night. He had done a quick canvas of the nearby establishments, starting to mentally map where everything was. Upon actually reentering the main bar, he was shocked to see that Amy was still hanging around. Not just hanging around, but apparently drinking. He tilted his head, curious what reason she had to be drinking.

"Hello everyone!" Zephit shouted on his way over, going behind the bar to rummage for something to drink himself.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

EDIT: *closes the portal to prevent a fire*

*summons a bizarre creature resembling a rainbow unicorn*

What exactly ARE you?

And how do you make rainbows like a nyan cat?

Oh. Hello, purple haired woman.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 pm

*Isn't sure why Amethyst is laughing. User Image Grins at Zephit.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Amy saw Zephit come in through the tears in her eyes, tears from the laughter. She waved to him. "Hi... Hi Zephit."

Then, Amy saw a unicorn appear on the stranger's shoulder, a unicorn that had rainbows on it. It was so bizarre! It caused her laughter to increase, and she had to stop making the tea so she didn't drop anything. She put one hand on the edge of the bar to keep herself steady.

"A... a rainbow unicorn??"

She laughed so hard and managed to ask Psy, "Psy... what kind of creatures do you let in here? This is awesome!"

She broke out in heavier laughter and barely managed to wave at the stranger when she said hello to her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm

"Hey, Amy. What are you doing here?" He asked quietly.

Zephit grabbed himself a soda from the fridge, setting in on the bar and choosing to just lean against it, rather than sitting on the other side. Seeing Psy smile at him, he smiled back politely.

"How are you doing this evening, Psy? The other day you seemed exhausted. I was worried about you." He nodded, certainly worried that she wasn't sleeping properly.

Zephit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

*Turns to see the unicorn, pinches the bridge of her nose and counts backwards silently from 10.* User Image You LEASH that unruly rainbow abomination THIS INSTANT or I will make it the main course at the Jade Dragon! scream evil stressed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Whatever, you're a strange creature... *the rainbow unicorn vanishes*

*twitches and makes a shocked face as a portal opens up showing a little girl hiding in her bedroom as the sounds of bombs can be heard*

That planet... wasn't it the enemy of a military I made quick money off of? And those weapon signatures... definitely my stock...

Poor thing... *the girl vanishes and appears next to Rei, clinging to her for dear life*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Rei Inaba

*twitches and makes a shocked face as a portal opens up showing a little girl hiding in her bedroom as the sounds of bombs can be heard*

That planet... wasn't it the enemy of a military I made quick money off of? And those weapon signatures... definitely my stock...

Poor thing... *the girl vanishes and appears next to Rei, clinging to her for dear life*

{{Whaa?}}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm

*Tries to get it together again and calm down. Yawns once again User Image and quickly covers her mouth.* I'm sure Chef Karrie would know the exact way to prepare "rainbow unicorn." talk2hand

*Looks over in the direction of the Jade Dragon and is tempted to just get her own tea.* stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Cuwen
Rei Inaba

{{Whaa?}}
((My character is a shady opportunist and has dealt in all kinds of item trades for quick money, and I've had an orphan item in my inventory for a while now))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm

When Psyzapp mentioned Karrie, Amy's laughter tapered off quickly and she looked down at the mug she had been making tea in. She had put in hot water already from the espresso machine and now put a couple of tea bags in the mug. She handed it over to Psyzapp. She spoke lowly.

"Here you go, Psyzapp...."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Rei Inaba
{{Whaa?}}
((My character is a shady opportunist and has dealt in all kinds of item trades for quick money, and I've had an orphan item in my inventory for a while now))

{{Oh. Okay. smile }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

It seemed no one in particular was paying attention to him, and so he just went to drinking his soda. Zephit would probably stick around for a while longer and then call it a night. Only hoping that Amy would do the same, so he knew she would get home safely with him.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:29 pm

{{Rei, do you think you could open up another portal, please? smile Somewhere close to the area behind the bar where Amy is making drinks?}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 5326 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games