Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Amy looked a little disappointed that Zephit had to leave. But she forced a smile and nodded. "Alright. And yeah, hopefully see you at home. Thank you for dinner, Zephit. It was very nice."

When Zephit had left, Amy took her to-go bag, paid the bill, kept the change in her pocket for Zephit, and then went out to the bar. She thought about going home, but then she went over to the bar, and started to make a drink.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm

*Goes up to the main bar yawning. User Image This is getting silly. How long has it been since he came back from Italy? Granted a few days was reasonable…heck even a week of being out of whack. But this was just getting silly. neutral

She saw Amy in the bar making herself a drink and stopped… User Image stunned to see her… and she quickly started looking around for "the pink menace." User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Amy was now sitting on a stool and sipping her large mudslide. She looked up when she heard footsteps echo in the bar. When she saw Psyzapp, she nodded.

"Hey, Psyzapp. You having a good night?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:00 pm

-dame walks into the bar from the JD and waves at everyone- Good evening, ladies. biggrin whee -takes a seat at the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm

*Eyes like slits, continues to casually peer around looking anywhere the "pink menace" would be lurking. User Image She sits at the end of the bar continuing to look around.* Hmm? Oh……yeah. Fairly good. I'm a bit tired, but good overall. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Amy looked up when Dame entered and gave her a tired smile. "Hey Dame You doing well?"

Amy looked over at Psyzapp and arched an eyebrow as she watched her look around for something. "Psyzapp, what are you looking for?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Your pink abomination. That ill-mannered hoofed creature you seem to be so fond of. User Image *Grins at Amethyst.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

whee I'm doing fine. And yourself? -gets up and walks over to the bar phone and picks up the receiver- Excuse me a moment. -dials up Chatty Kathy's and waits a moment- Yes, good evening. I'd like to order a-....-listens to the other end of the phone- Um...yes...that's right, a burrito...with extra ch- -is cut off again- Yeah. sweatdrop stressed Thank you. Can it be deliver- -she sighs- Yes, thank you. stressed I'll be waiting at the bar. Yea, yeah, see you in a bit.

-dame hangs up the phone and shakes her head- Jeez those Kathy's people. stressed -smiles at the duo- Sorry, I was hungry.

-shakes her head at Psy- Jeez, Psy. lol At least be civil. She seems to like her pet, hence why Thistle is her pet?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

{{lol}}

Amy sighed at Psy's answer and description. "You mean Thistle? She's not here. You didn't want her to come here unless she was on a leash, so I respected your wish since this is your establishment. I will not put her on a leash, and I won't bring her here, then. I may not agree with your wish or your reasoning behind it, but I will respect it."

Amy realized that her mudslide was gone. So, she got up and went behind the bar with her glass. She put her glass in the sink and started making another one.

"You know, Thistle has become quite well behaved, actually. Quite a little young lady."

EDIT: Amy looked at Dame and smiled at her. "Thank you for that, Dame. And you know, she's not pink all the time. Remember, she started out blue. She can change between those colors. Can I get either of you a drink while I'm back here?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

*appears with a pencil and a crossword book*

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck... what is the next word... if only I was able to figure it out...

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

-dame holds up a hand- I'm good. Well, Amy, her colour had nothing to do with her being a mite unruly whenever Psy saw her. 3nodding whee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at hearing Amethyst.* User Image You are teaching your mare manners? I see. neutral Getting her ready for competition are you? She's much too small to saddle. User Image I do a bit of riding myself. How can you break a horse, let alone ride it if you don't put a bridal on it? User Image

*Folds her arms on the bar while she speaks.* I just acquired a new horse myself. A beautiful, powerful, majestic beast I've named Vendetta. twisted I find one of the most important tools for a horse is the proper riding crop. the right crop makes all the difference. User Image

Tea would be nice. Some hot tea. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Amy nodded to Dame. "I must concede to that. I learned I had to be more strict with her or she'd be even worse when she got older, and more dangerous then because she was bigger. She's doing much better now."

Amy actually chuckled at Psy's description and possible reason as to Amy teaching Thistle to behave. "Oh, no Psy, it's nothing for a competition. I love her and simply want the best for her, and that includes making and keeping rules I learned. She'll be able to around others more that way, too."

She nodded her head in response to Psy's request for tea and went to get a mug.

"You've got a horse now Psyzapp? That's great! Horses are amazing creatures. I hope you enjoy her greatly... Well, if it's a girl. If it's a boy, I meant 'him' then."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:38 pm

*decides nobody heard her and tosses the crossword book into a portal as flames shoot out of it*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

*Thinks about it.* Now that I think about it, I suppose the right riding crop is good for more that just horses. User Image *Grins thinking of her husband.*

Vendetta is one off many horses I own. They are race horses, but Vendetta is a bit different. The Stallion has a unique nature. I have to spend some more time with him to understand him fully and to teach him to be obedient.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 5325 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games