Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara didn't say a word from where he stood, sipping his coffee. This was a discussion between the two men and he held no place in it... except to report the aftermath.
If Ryu didn't believe Kou, then there might be a problem. If he DID believe, then things could be dropped and the shark wouldn't have to press the matter. He could deal with Naoko on the opposite spectrum of things if need be.
But as things were, Kou was handling it very well and You was a bit impressed. He'd half expected the man to bolt or lie... but the truth? That made the host all the more valuable to Ryuukaze from Ishihara's perspective.

"Of course it's tough, and don't pretend what I was doing wasn't simply great for publicity." Akihiko replied with a wink.
Some of his affairs hadn't been completely hushed up as certain times so as to suddenly boost the circulation of his name between album lulls. The more that people thought about him, the more likely it was they'd buy and listen to his music... even if he'd created a tiny miniscule scandal in the process. Course some of those affairs had desperately needed covering up, especially those involving men and not women. Let the shounen ai fangirls dream... it worked far better than giving them something actual to salivate over.
"But my hands are off Michi-kun for the most part. A tease here or there... really you can't blame me." he laughed softly. "To be honest the other day Shou-san and Ko-kun had come over for a promised pancake dinner. Well the weather got bad so they stayed the night. I was showing Shou-san his room and the man just... damn he's too much like me... though I think he has a better handle on holding his libido back than I do." Akihiko finished off his drink, setting the glass down. "Luckily Ruki and I went to bed not long later so all thoughts of Shou-san's charm simply flew out the window." he winked at that, finding humor in the fact that even when faced with the want to shove Shou down to the bed and take him right there... his manager was still a bigger turn on.
Narcissus smiled, quite comfortable on the sofa as he and Hiroki talked. It'd been a very VERY long time since the two men had been this civil to one another... and the young tiger found it nice and refreshing.
"If I go running through Ohayou naked then it won't be at lunch. I'm not career suicidal, baka. BUT..." he smirked slightly, a mischievous glint in his blue eyes. "Wouldn't mind a jaunt through your offices. Have you thought about a secretary yet by the way?" Course Akihiko's attention was then quickly turned back to his unknown little brother. "Hmmm... we'll you've got a point there, least on your end. I mean my work might hold me at night and smile at me in the morning but that's only because my partner is also my manager. WHICH makes things even more work related because between my career and his career and everything in between... work's just a damn staple. If Katsumi doesn't talk about work though... I mean, what do you two talk about?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryu listened to every word that Kimura Kou had to say to him. He didn't yell. He didn't argue. He simply watched the man's eyes closely as he spoke, until he had said what he had to say.

"You're right....I do prefer cherry over lime...." was the first thing the vocalist said as he silently reached over and opened the small tub of jello and began to eat it.

It was painfully obvious that what Ryuukaze had just heard was troubling him. The man's shoulders were slumped, and his eyes seemed to be too misty, so he was obviously trying not to cry.

Once his jello was done, he dropped the container into the small trash can by his bedside and let out a long sigh.

"So....that's how it is, then?" the words finally came. Obviously, the man was hurt. He couldn't help that. His mind told him that he had a long history with Raito....but the man himself stood right here and confirmed that they had only been seeing eachother for a very short while. The violinist knew Kimura wasn't lying. Those eyes had always been so pure and honest...from what he remembered, and from what he could see right now.

"What am I supposed to do, then?" red eyes closed, fighting back how hard he wanted to cry, "Please...tell me what to do when everything I know isn't true, and I love a man who doesn't love me...even though my mind promises me that he does." the dam broke and tears began to fall again.

"I'm crazy....I'm crazy...." Ryu wept.

"I'm.....crazy....and....it hurts!"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Stepping over to the other side of the bed, Ishihara put a hand on Ryuukaze's shoulder for a moment then changed tactics and placed his fingers under the man's chin, raising his head so the violinist had to look at him. "You are not crazy, Ryuukaze-san." the shark spoke kindly but sternly. "You have head trauma. Yes it hurt and yes things don't make sense. But you're far from crazy. The doctor said it will take time and I'm sure Kimura-san will gladly help you through this confusion... but don't belittle yourself." Ishihara's voice was demanding in a sense, the sort of voice he used when convincing those in the darkness to do one thing or another at the whim of the spider. Usually that voice was accompanied by a wire... but not this time. You may have been an uke for Haru most of the time, but he had his own seme side and held no qualms about using that side.
Ishihara picked up a kleenex, gently wiping Ryu's tears away as he continued speaking. "So you don't remember NAKO-san. Big deal. Your relationship with him has been over for a week anyway. Put the man completely out of your mind and focus only on Kimura-san. Your heart may be saying you've loved him a year but you don't have to deny your heart. Care for him like you want to, be his friend first and foremost. I'm sure that's all Kimura-san could ask for right now."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm
(((OOC: Hahaha! I'm watching "Tombstone" for like the millionth time. God Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday is the best thing ever... but anyway. Watching it and I'm watching the scene where Doc and Ringo face off toward the end and I'm looking at Val's hands and I'm like, "OMG! He has Johnny Depp hands!" and, if you know me, you know my body part weakness is hands (and eyes) and so I'm sitting there and I said (my parents are in here too) "You know what's weird? Val has Depp hands. I know. I'm weird. I like hands." and my mom goes, "I know." I can't help it! Hehehe. Val Kilmer and Johnny Depp have sexier hands than GACKT or Orlando Bloom... how sad is that? Yay for long feminine hands on dudes!!!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Yes...your torturing me day in and day out was...tough. Who else did all that leg worked to protect your lily white butt? Aki surely wasn't going to do it himself." he huffed and looked up at the ceiling. "Trouble...I swear it took 10 years off my life covering up all those boyfriends."

"You better keep your hands off Michi-kun. No scandals! And if there is, I'll just let Lucky-san take it out of your butt." he pointed out as he looked back down to the blue eyes across the way. "Too much like you? Mm...Shou-san and you both have very strong personalities so I guess I could agree. He is handsome enough too. But I bet he is more handsome without the mask on. He carries himself like a 'prince'. Don't tell me you almost tried to jump Shou-san! No Rival x Rival in bed. You're staying monogamous not matter how much the fangirls' fantasy beg for such a pairing!" He was mostly playful about this but still a part of him wondered if Narcissus could hold himself back from some sweet treat for years to come. Narcissus wasn't a monogamous man. Sooner or later temptation might take hold. At least that was Hiroki's opinion especially while he was feeling a bit tipsy.

"My offices? No one would see you but my.... ugh...no I've not thought about a proper secretary. And considering my last several years, I guess I want someone capable of being in my shoes a few days if something were to happen. But I've no clue where I'd find that person on the current staff roster. Ugh..." he moaned thinking about the long selection process. He didn't want to do a bunch of interviews but eventually he'd have to.

"What do we talk about...mm...Well, we talked about Christmas traditions not too long ago. Umm....cooking...heated carpets...Normal stuff? I mean. You know, everyday things." he answered trying to consider those things. They did talk about more intimate things but he didn't want to tell that to Akihiko that might become awkward.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kou stood there feeling very awkward about this situation. He hated ruining the other man's vision of him but wasn't that the responsible thing to do. He couldn't fake knowing things like his favorite jello without having some sort of extensive profile. And well even then, Kou wasn't a conniver. "Look, Ryuu, I'll be here. No worries, I'm not going to leave you hanging. I just don't want you to get the wrong impression of how far you and I are with things. I can't fake a relationship I've not been in. And I don't want to ruin the friendship we have by being someone I'm not."

"It's more fun exploring a new relationship than reliving an old one. I've learned something new today, you like strawberry jello best. And...when you're feeling better, we can knit more coasters and socks together. I even as for my knitting bag...so I can work on that sweater you wanted with all the bright colors." Kou said with a gentle smile and he carefully squeezed Ryuu's hand.

He hoped that Ishihara didn't think he was a weirdo for having such a feminine handcraft. He hadn't thought of that when he spoke up. He just wanted to give Ryuu familiar things to think about.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Akihiko laughed, "You've nothing to worry about, Asato. The only way I'm crawling into Shou-san's bed is if either A, it's a publicity stunt at a concert and my manager is perfectly fine with it or B, Ruki's in that bed too." there was a wicked smirk on the musician's lips because he definitely wouldn't say no to multiple partners... as long as Izzy was there.
He mentally filed away the information about a secretary for Hiroki because that certainly wasn't his place to even suggest someone. Course...
"Well you could use Yuuji." the young tiger shrugged his shoulders. "I mean he has been taking care of things in your absence... and he does understand the business. Bet he'd make a good secretary... plus he can be a bodyguard so that's a double bonus."
It made sense... to a degree.
Unless of course Hiroki had someone else in mind or the man simply didn't trust Takagi. Akihiko knew that if the megane-clad man knew how strangely Aki had met his demise... at who's hands that death had come from, well... he probably wouldn't want Yuuji anywhere within a five mile radius.
Narcissus quieted however, listening to Hiroki's accounts of his conversations with the man who was his little brother. "Christmas traditions? What sorts of traditions does Katsumi have? Heck what kind do you have? I always figured you for a quiet drink at home after an office party."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Well...that's good. Wait. No that isn't! Wait...don't you dare take Shou-san to bed. Oh my god...no no publicity stunt like that. Wait...Lucky-san and Shou-san. No I didn't just hear that. I thought you were monogamous!" That did put a flustered look on the Elephant's face. Just like old times when he was trying to dig out of the hole that Narcissus had thrown his public image into.

"Takagi-kun?" he seemed thoughtful because he really hadn't thought about that. But I thought he had a position....well, mm..I'm not really sure what that position is I mean what the real title is. Do you think he'd even want the position?"

Hiroki didn't know about all the dark things Yuuji had done. Ok so maybe he was a bodyguard and he knew that the man had his hand in some of the darker aspects of Aki's work. But he didn't know how dark, dark was. If he knew what happened to Aki, Akihiko probably would have been right. Hiroki would never be able to deal with it. It was best he remained blissful ignorant and just accept Aki's death as a sudden occurrence.

"Him...not many...Me? Well I usually helped out at the Charities on Christmas Eve and New Years like my sister. So...well my traditions are kind of based on theirs... Feeding others less fortunate, giving gifts to those that don't have as much as me. Sort of like Santa I guess. The shelters have small Christmas Trees and every year we picked families we could help. Of course we end up helping a lot more for the homeless or disadvantaged that come to the Christmas dinner. So...Katsumi and I put up a tree this year and stockings." he said with a smile. "I know I need to attend the corporate New Years party this year because...mm...Aki..well he used to do that and I'd go to the shelters. But I probably should make an appearance at Ohayou's party. Actually, I've never attended the Ohayou Xmas party or New Years party."

Hiroki never took much time off during the year, but he always did the charities volunteer work on the holidays. And since Aki had been better than he at parties anyway it always worked out. Then, as he though about it, realized he never really told Katsu about that, but he wasn't sure if the young man would be interested.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:15 pm

"Seriously? You've always spent Christmas doing charity work? That's so... so..." Akihiko rolled his eyes. "I don't mind helping charity but it's Christmas, Asato. It's a time to just enjoy life. I mean hell, Ruki and I spent a lot of it in bed just being together." the young Koyasu folded his arms over his chest, looking at the other man as if he'd grown a second head. "And yes we've got a Christmas party and a New Years party. Obviously one is over but the New Years party is tomorrow night. I'm sure Yuuji is attending. I thought about it but... well... I've a show the next night so if I come it will be early if at all."
He went quite for a while, thinking about Hiroki's Christmas traditions. Narcissus was known to party for Christmas, though this year he had a much calmer time. It was so strange to think of spending the evening working... except that one time he did a Christmas concert.
Sighing, the young man nodded, closing his eyes as he reclined on the sofa. "Ask Yuuji. He'll probably accept a desk job at this point. Hell I bet he'd welcome it. But... so," once more he refocused the conversation on Katsumi. "What traditions does Katsumi have? Aside from a tree and stockings that is. He doesn't do charity work too, does he?"
Somewhere in the back of Akihiko's skull a headache was brewing, pushing it's way to the forefront of his mind. Lithe fingers rubbed at his forehead as he listened to Hiroki's words... but it really was being persistent.
Realizing this wasn't going to just go away... and having left the medication from Shou's doctor at his house, Narcissus stood up and headed back over to the bar, pouring another drink and downing half of it as he stood there.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Well yes. I have done that for the past several years. Aki never minded. He even donate to the charities I helped out with. Yes. I suppose it is a time to enjoy life...And I do. I mean I enjoy seeing the kids that have very little light up when they open gifts. Or the family that doesn't have enough food get a really feast that will last more than a day. Mm..I enjoy helping the lives that have less than I. It's not like I've had anyone special in my life until recently to share a holiday with. You should try it one year, helping out like that." He said with a happy smile. He didn't regret the time he committed to helping those less fortunate.

He sighed thinking about tomorrow, "Yes...I suppose I do have to be at the New Years party this year. So..I'll see Takagi-kun there. Maybe I'll go work at one of the shelters in the morning hours. Katsumi said I should go to Ohayou's party. He has to attend the party for Smash. So...we won't be together for the holiday evening." He frowned a little but there wasn't much he could do. They had their obligations.

"You think he'd like a desk job? I mean he is a bit like you. Mm...well, ok I'll ask him then. But are you sure? Some how I don't see him wanting to sit at a desk or go to the meetings I do etc...." His eyes followed Akihiko as the man walked over to get another drink. "You feeling ok? "

"He doesn't do charity work...I'm not sure it would appeal to him." Hiroki seemed thoughtful for a moment then said, "Mmm...I don't think he celebrated holidays where he grew up. He was really excited about having his own tree and things."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:01 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

This...all of these things...were very, very hard for him to hear.
Though he was being told he wasn't crazy, Ryuukaze still felt as though he had fallen down some kind of rabbit hole and into a world where everything was backwards, upside-down, and topsy-turvey.
At least there was some comfort for him in it all. You's words calmed him somewhat. So...at least he didn't have to deny his heart, even if his head didn't have a grasp on the correct information.

Kou's words were doubly comforting, calming the star enough that he was able to catch his breath and sigh. His Light wasn't going to abandon him. His Light was being completely understanding, gentle, and sympathetic.

"I...really look forward to you teaching me how to knit more..." Ryu finally spoke, his mild voice reflecting the hope he felt inside.

"I do remember that. I remember knitting. I like it. And...you're so cute when you're sitting there, working with your needles and yarn."

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

"Hey, don't worry. I'm going to be right here. And Ishihara-san's secretary's assistant is bringing my things here so I don't have to leave. He's even taking care of my work stuff too." answered Kou as he leaned in to kiss Ryuu on the forehead. "Don't beat yourself up, Ok? When you've had an accident, healing takes time. Remember didn't Narcisuss-san also have some head trauma recently? I heard something like that on the news. So you're not alone."

"And...I'll knit for you as soon as my bag gets here. Ugh...I hope that assistant doesn't go crazy in my apartment." he moaned in worry because he wasn't a dirty sort, just a small apartment was kind of hard to keep from getting cluttered. And he was living on a college student's income even if he didn't do badly at the host club, he still had loans to pay and he wasn't about to get behind on debt.

Although he worried about how NAKO might react since he didn't know if their relationship was really that over. He had thought Ryuu was still trying to sort that out. And well, this head trauma stuff really made Kou wonder if the man just was too afraid to face the situation with NAKO. But it put Kou in an awkward situation because he didn't have a years worth of knowledge about Ryuu in his head.

"Do you think your secretary's assistant will be here soon?" he asked Ishihara as he glanced in his direction.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Meanwhile, a text message arrives at Ishihara's phone.

Sir, we've managed to recover Ryuukaze-san's car from the lot. Our specialists have gone over the car. We uncovered something. His accident was probably his fault, however, the break lines seem to be tampered with. They were slowly leaking. If he hadn't the first accident, he would have probably lost the ability to control the car later. We believe at some point, someone messed with this car but we cannot identify when. New Orders?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Finally, Haru was able to make his way to the Koyasu Estate. It was at the same time as another car was arriving from the Lawyer's office with Koyasu Aki's Will. Haru pulled up first to the gate and pushed the button asking for entry.

"I'm here to pick up Ko-kun." said Haru into the microphone and then waited for someone to let him in. As he waited, he glanced down at his text messages and pondered The days's events. At least Shou was safe. Although he had to wonder about Ryuukaze after the accident. Fortunately, he didn't have to add that to his lists of problems. However, there was Naoko and although he wasn't his keeper, he had to hope that this mess wouldn't bring drama to Shou's home and work.

Glancing at his schedule, he knew that after the new year, Shou would be preparing for a tour supporting the new album. Getting him on the tour circuit would take him out of drama's reach for a while.

-----------------

Out in the garden, Ko fed the Koi and dragged Yuuji over to look at one that had all kinds of colorful spots. "This one has really big eyes! Does he have a name?"

Ko smiled brightly as he dropped more food into the water. "I want to have a big aquarium one day like You-san! He says he has a shark in his tank. You-san knows a lot about fish. Do you know a lot about fish?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:04 pm

"I'm fine. Just a headache. Probably the stress." Akihiko replied, downing the rest of the drink before refilling it. His blue gaze focused back on Hiroki and the young man smiled. "It'd look pretty bad is Katsumi didn't show up for SMASH's party and isntead showed up at Ohayou's... or vice versa with you. But who says you can't be together afterward, ne? Besides... you're not the only one having to work while your lover isn't at your side." he added with a wink. Izzy wouldn't be attending the party due to his cold, and while the young Koyasu wanted to be home as soon as possible to spend time with his partner... that may not happen. He could use the excuse of having a show to prepare for the following day, but would the board and stock holders and other attendees buy that lame excuse when Narcissus was known for partying til the wee morning hours anyway? And of course there was Yuuji as well, who wouldn't be attending with his wife as he had before. That was still a relationship that the young tiger didn't think could be fixed at this point... even with Hideo back in the man's life.

Walking over, Akihiko sat down next to Hiroki this time, setting his glass on the coffee table between where he had previously sat and his new seat. "Tell me... where did my little brother grow up, hmm? Sounds like a lonely existance without the celebration of holidays... especially Christmas."
There was something in the musician's gaze... something that demanded an answer... or perhaps answers. He was curious about his little brother... about a man who should never have existed as far as any Koyasu was concerned it seemed.
If only he knew how much his curiosity and Azriel's own, were so very similar.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:04 pm

A slight smirk came to Ishihara's mind at the mention of knitting. He wondered if a nice pair of knitted stockings would be to Haru's liking... but then washed the thought away from his mind.
Secrecy first.
The mission second.

Stepping away to allow Kou better access to the violinist, You took out his phone and checked it, noticing a message from his secretary's assistant. "Ah, he should be finishing up soon, Kimura-san. Seems he had a few problems finding a couple of things, but the maid service I promised has already arrived and luckily they were able to help him. He's on his way to the hospital now."

Of course he was also reading another text... one that would have brought a frown to his face had he not been good at hiding his expressions. This wasn't good news at all...
Great.
Just another damn problem that he'd have to deal with and put his a** on the line to fix.

Check the car for fingerprints, though I doubt you'll find any. I want every inch of it checked and run through the database. Send me the results, even if it's a police officer's print, I want to know who's touched the car aside from Ryuukaze-san himself. After that, I want the entire fleet of SMASH cars checked and double checked, including those that are on Yamada Haru's payroll. I also want a COMPLETE sweep of Ryuukaze-san and NAKO-san's residences.

With that one sent, another message went out to Haru just moments later.

Get your car's brakes checked. I've sent someone to check the cars you've hired for Shou-san. Seems someone tampered with Ryuukaze-san's vehicle, though that wasn't the cause of the accident. I'll be getting my car checked after I'm finished here. <3

He knew Haru wouldn't allow Shou's home to be inspected... and for the moment the shark was sure that Azriel's place was alright since they'd swept it shortly after the break in.
But someone was still playing a game with SMASH... and this game was seriously beginning to fray the edges of You's nerves.

While the butler and buzzed Haru's car in and was waiting on the porch to tell the man that his young charge was in the garden... Yuuji was enjoying time alone with his son.
Time that he treasured.

"A name? Mmm... I don't think Aki named his fish. This one is particularly expensive though... I believe this one cost almost one hundred thousand US dollars." when Takagi realized that Hideo wouldn't quite understand that concept, he rephrased his response. "This fish was more expensive than your uncle's car."
A sat down on the gravel path, watching as the boy continued to feed the fish. "You-san? Ah, you mean, Ishihara You?" Yuuji couldn't help but shake his head. "I had no idea he has a shark but... I'm afraid I don't know much about fish. I couldn't even tell you that little guy's name." he said, pointing to the koi. "All I know is how proud Aki was of owning such a koi. But a shark... surely he must spend a good deal of his paycheck simply keeping the thing fed." Takagi's dark eyes fell on Ko for a moment and then he laughed. "What sort of fish would you keep in your aquarium, Ko-kun? I hear puffer fish are quite cute."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games