Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm
Shinsua
Leena} That certainly works better. Thank you, and a pleasure meeting you as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here in Shinobi Nations.

Azi} Ah. No, don't worry. You'd probably have to do something that utterly defied common sense and base human intellect in order to aggravate me. c:

-jumps off cliff and tries to fly-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 pm
XD You mean like have the only character in the guild become sannin from a genin (that took ******** FOREVER MIND YOU) with over a thousand chakra go rouge and create a national crime syndicate XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 pm
Haji: Oh, hello there, soon to be dead wolf.

Azi: Not... really...

Ungh... it's like... 90° right now, and the AC is only helping so much... I'm gonna take a shower in a bit, and hit the hay not long after.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 pm
Lol the AC is right next to my bed so its like 60 degrees maybe XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
XD You mean like have the only character in the guild become sannin from a genin (that took ******** FOREVER MIND YOU) with over a thousand chakra go rouge and create a national crime syndicate XD

My jounin is actually becoming villageless i could erase his memory >D make him evil muahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Azeiel The Fallen

My jounin is actually becoming villageless i could erase his memory >D make him evil muahaha
Or I could just make him my b***h XD seeing as your Kage and one other are coming wiht XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm
*raises her hand for a question* After learning a Jutsu, is there some place I have to post it so it's recorded or do I just add it to my profile?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm
There may be some instances where you'll have to alert someone about what you've learned, but otherwise you just add it to your profile list—being sure to link to your training posts.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Grand Chevalier Haji
Azeiel The Fallen

Or I could just make him my b***h XD seeing as your Kage and one other are coming wiht XD

Rather kill him off heroically during the destruction of the village before even considering him becoming your "b***h" Az. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Shinsua
How did you like it? I heard it was rather good.

It was predictable. If you know the Alien franchise and actually get a hard on about the franchise, you will only be moderately impressed by Prometheus. But if you go into Prometheus with middle-of-the-road expectations and don't nitpick about things, you will like it.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hinaba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

It was predictable. If you know the Alien franchise and actually get a hard on about the franchise, you will only be moderately impressed by Prometheus. But if you go into Prometheus with middle-of-the-road expectations and don't nitpick about things, you will like it.

Doch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

Doch.

Doch-doch-doch. Ich habe rechts.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hinaba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

Doch.

So sagst du.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 pm
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

Doch.

So sagst du.

Ja, so sage ich.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Hinaba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Hinaba
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsua

Doch.

So sagst du.

Ja, so sage ich.

Vielen Dank fuer deine Gedould.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 5321 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games