Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I'm newz. Though you would probably know that seeing as how we've never spoken before. XD *is excited waiting to be approved* I been wanting to jump in since I was let in. I'm itching to go. Is the guild active pertaining to teams and stuff?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Some parts are I would recommend either Kumo, Kiri , or Suna. Kumo is really good with teams and taking care of the new guys and gals. Lots of friendly people. Same with mist. Not really much to say about suna other than its active. Umm as for your bloodline app I am reviewing it as we speak. ^.^ Bloodline mod FTW.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm trying to get into Kiri. Seems best with what I have planned for her. Kumo is full atm from what I read so I'm unable to go there, and Suna is absolutely wrong for her. She's Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu and I'm wanting her to be Raigyo so being in a dry area would be bad for her medical research (plants/animals etc) and then of course Raigyo would do better in a water abundant place along with her medicinal herbs.

And, I would so glomp you if it wouldn't come off as a totally weird thing from a new member to a crew member. xD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm

lol its cool I get glomped all the time XD and actually kumo just had two defections so its open we just havnt updated it yet.... >.<

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Nah, I think I'll stick with Kirigakure. So, do you mind if I ask about the training system? I understand that it goes by 'posts' but what do you regard as a full 'post'
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Woah. A new face in here. :0 I am happy. And it's a girl! XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

That would be three full sentences love. Um here ima link you to one of mine. These are about average for me so if you go with about that you will be perfect. Its a training post so its even better. [X]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh my, this guild will be simple then. And hello Muffin. *salutes at being called a girl* I am going to guess females don't join often?

edit: And thank you very much, both of you, for approving me.

edit le second time: Would it be fine if I created a thread in Kiri for the Merino House Hold? It has a large garden filled with medicinal herbs for Medical/Poison Usage. (the main reason)

Not yet. Wait until you are at least Chuunin to get a house. << It's my way of seeing if you will stick around. A lot of people drop really quickly.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

For whoever edited my post: I understand. I've been roleplaying going on 9 years now. 6 of them were to a single guild until I made the captain mad and he kicked me. xD I'm patient. Besides, with the simplistic training system I should be Chuunin shortly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Digi, you're editing people again.

Also, hello, umm... Master... Mistress... three faces... Mo-th-fuh... Moo... Hello, Moof.

Azi} We really should increase the average post to 4 - 5 full sentences.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 pm

>.< we really should cause you get people that see they have a large number of posts to make and end up cranking out really crappy three sentences. I am not going to lie probably less than half the guilds members know exactly what it takes to make a sentence. Also this may seem random as crap but O.o what does it take to be vice. Cause I am not gonna lie I have been a mod for almost an entire year now XD not that I am complaining I am just saying XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Meh. Ranks don't really mean much... If the Gaia Guild tools actually worked properly, everyone would be a simple Crew member with the two abilities they need from the Vice position—announcement sending, and subforum name altering.
Aheh... *scratches head*
That is... I don't find much reason to increase people's rank lest it seems they possess refined ability. Even now, I've gone back on that word, though.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Lol I dont care either way I am happy being the chief bloodline mod. I just wanted to know if I pissed you off and didnt know it XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Heehee, nice to meet you Shinsua. Most feel awkward with my name (it refers to my first three characters I roleplayed. I roleplayed a roleplayer who roleplayed. XD You may call me Leena if it makes you feel more comfortable.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Leena} That certainly works better. Thank you, and a pleasure meeting you as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here in Shinobi Nations.

Azi} Ah. No, don't worry. You'd probably have to do something that utterly defied common sense and base human intellect in order to aggravate me. c:
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5315 5316 5317 5318 5319 5320 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games