Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 pm

((Miro thinks you can do them in any order, as long as you do them all 3nodding ))

Yes! Vicious pandas! Miro is building an army of them twisted She will take over the world, one candy shop at a time! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:: pulls out her stocking-shaped backpack from somewhere behind her and digs out one of her panda plushes to show Zephit ::
Miro has three more of these 3nodding One of them is about as big as Miro surprised He's especially vicious.
:: tries to make a stern look and nods confidently ::
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 pm

"Your pandas seem too adorable to be dangerous." Zephit commented lightly, before seeing Liada storm into the bar. Then play a song, for apparently no reason, before finishing by collecting lots of liquor.

"You alright?" He asked Liada quietly, not sure she would hear him.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:49 pm

They seem adorable, but they're really vicious mad Their cutenessnessness is to mask their viciousnessnessness so that you would never suspect them ninja

:: waves to the fox lady ::
Hello angry fox lady blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Hear ears twitched when she heard a voices behind her, not really sure who it was since her mind was on other things and the song as she finished making her drink. Turning to see that Zephit and Miro were sitting at one of the tables and she gave a big sigh. Hey Miro, and yes I'll be fine Zeph. Just been a very...VERY long day.... stare She takes a sip of her drink and floats over the bar to sit at the stool. Her tail still twitching angrily while she takes another deep breath to calm down some. She glanced over when she saw a note written by Ayami and then grimaced. Seeing that she missed something important while she was in jail. So you got baptized eh Miro? How that go?

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:00 am

"That actually makes a lot of sense, Miro." Zephit nodded, before standing up and walking to the bar. Carefully he wrapped his arms around Liada's neck from behind, leaning on her gently. It was the first time he had seen her upset, and hopefully he would be helpful in calming her down.

"If I can do anything to help you feel better, don't be afraid to ask." He whispered, before kissing her cheek.

"Also violet suits you just as well as blue, as an eye color, beautiful."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:01 am

It was fun blaugh Miro got to splash around in the water 3nodding , then had cake afterward. blaugh whee And angel snake lady said something about keeping vermin away from Miro 3nodding

:: smile weakens slightly when it occurs to her that maybe that's why Draa yelled at her not to touch him ::
Miro has become grunny repellent! gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:09 am

Liada thought carefully over thinking she might want Ayami to do a baptism on her as well. Maybe getting purified in a sense might help have a clearer head for deciphering the ancient texts. Then she looked confused at Miro's outburst. Wait...grunny repellent? What are you talking about? She took another swig of her drink before Zephit came up and kissed her. She gave a crook of a smile in the corner of her mouth and placed a hand on his arm in reassurance. Yea I'll be fine, just a rough day is all. Nothing major. And thanks Zeph. She then noted the alcohol on him and gave him a questioning look. Never thought you'd be the type to drink Zeph.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:13 am

"Y-yeah. I was kind of upset myself when I came here. Kat and Psy taught me about drinking Tequila." Zephit nuzzled into Liada's neck, glad to see her again. She wasn't quite a panacea, but she was certainly very soothing to be close to. Maybe one day he would figure out why.

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 am

Draa was at Miro's baptism and he was holding the cake, but he kept walking backwards when Miro tried to get the cake from him. mad Miro thought he was just teasing, but then he told Miro not to touch him. He was very insistent on that point and even kind of scary looking sad

Since angel snake lady mentioned being safe from vermin and gestured at Draa during the baptism, maybe she was making Miro into grunny repellent eek
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:26 am

Are you still mad about Karrie? You seemed better about it when I left you in the park earlier today. She scratched his head a little bit as he nuzzled her, sipping more of her drink as she turned to Miro. I doubt she would make you grunny repellent dear. Maybe Draa is more corrupted than you though and needs to get it done as well. He might be feeling guilt of some kind or just has been through so much of the filth that is life that he felt like he was being burned by your newly found purity like a vampire to sun. rofl

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 am

surprised Miro didn't think of it that way. He has been hitting on a lot of floozies and there was that time he had that nasty disease Miro had to cure him of mad So Draa has probably been exposed to lots and lots of corruption and stuffs eek Though, rogues usually are sweatdrop

Which is why Miro doesn't think he would feel guilt about any of it....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:36 am

Huh, this is true too. Well maybe there's something more about that you aren't thinking of. You guys haven't been at the hip as normal in awhile so maybe he's hurt about something. User Image

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

:: squeezes her panda and shakes her head ::
Miro doesn't think so. Miro... just decided for herself that she shouldn't be around Draa alone anymore. Miro is a married woman, after all.
:: nods stiffly, pulling her panda more in front of her ::
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 am

Hmmm, well that may be for the best anyways. He can be creepy at certain moments. He was acting strange according to the bartenders and bouncers in the club. So anything new going on? She sipped her drink until it was about a little more than half empty. She debated whether or not to make another one.

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 am

He was acting kind of strange...
At first Miro thought Draa was kind of like a younger Tes 3nodding , but that in itself makes things kind of weird sweatdrop Then he was weirder on top of that confused

Nothing new with Miro aside from seemingly being dragged into darkness gonk , but then purified before it got too bad blaugh Yay, Miro! mrgreen Oh! And red haired lady person liked the gifts Miro got her and offered to throw daggers at things for her if she needs things that need daggers thrown at them 3nodding
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 5314 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games