Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:26 pm

eek what the...... eek
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:36 pm

8/10

Nice avi but a little to depressing for my taste  

Dameon the -V-

Flonne-s Evil Sister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:50 pm

The magical girl doesn't fit in so i choose 8/10 n_n
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Before I say anything I love disgaia so if your name is from there...I love you~

And I changed it so what do you think now?  

Dameon the -V-

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Dammie-kins
7/10

Could give you some pointers but much too tired...I have to break in my new guitar anyway

Are you refering to your avi or a real one? <.<
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:08 pm

x Glam Rock Kylie x
eek what the...... eek

?

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Real one~

I got a new accoustic for my birthday and I'm trying to see if everything is on the up and up.

Yamaha acoustic. Not nearly as good as my Gibson les paul but It's still another guitar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Dammie-kins
Real one~

I got a new accoustic for my birthday and I'm trying to see if everything is on the up and up.

Yamaha acoustic. Not nearly as good as my Gibson les paul but It's still another guitar.

Gah. I hate Yamaha guitars =/
My acoustic is a 20 year old Hohner. Dreadnought. Finger style FTW.
Is your new one classic or steal stringed?
And you better play finger style <.<"

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:17 pm

Its a fairly old one with brass strings on it right now.

I can play finger style but its not my favorite

I sort of switch between a couple of styles  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm

Dammie-kins
Its a fairly old one with brass strings on it right now.

I can play finger style but its not my favorite

I sort of switch between a couple of styles

A couple? All i see is pick, and no pick. ._.
Picks belong on electric guitars =/ But for the mezmorizing glory of the acoustic, finger style is much, much better sounding. Like songs such as Romance.

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:19 pm

I hit enter to early >.<"""

In any case I play Finger Style, Finger Pick (Pick ring), Actual Picking, and I love tapping (there's a whole song (Don't know the name off the top of my head its been a couple years) thats completely tapping)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 pm

Dammie-kins
I hit enter to early >.<"""

In any case I play Finger Style, Finger Pick (Pick ring), Actual Picking, and I love tapping (there's a whole song (Don't know the name off the top of my head its been a couple years) thats completely tapping)

I love tapping aswell, but it can't be considered a style of playing. More of eye candy aswell as ear candy. But tapping on acoustic sounds just bad if you do it wrong in any sort. I never really adapted to using thumb picks for finger style =/ Or other fingers. The twangy sound drives me crazy.

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:25 pm

heh, the same thing can be said for pinch harmonics on an acoustic. If you get it wrong by so much as a millimeter it basically makes you wanna puke >.<

Speaaaaking of which I have to put my baby away its time for me to go to bed soon [Les Paul]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Dammie-kins
heh, the same thing can be said for pinch harmonics on an acoustic. If you get it wrong by so much as a millimeter it basically makes you wanna puke >.<

Speaaaaking of which I have to put my baby away its time for me to go to bed soon [Les Paul]

I cant see pinch harmonics in acoustic. Normal harmonics yes, but not pinch. Pinch harmonics are for metal. =]

Ehh. Not a Gibson fan. Ima B.C. Rich user.

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:32 pm

I had a warlock but I sold it to get my les paul. I didn't use it all that much for my style of music so I just sort of..you know...sold it to another guitar junkie who loved metal. It has a good home now and it got new pegs and he is thinking of getting a razorback to add to his collection.

Pinch harmonics on a acoustic sound pretty cool mate if you play them right, If you write your own junk for it.

I think I'm only really able to stand cannable corpse and The Emerald Swords metal riffs other than that they are too boring for me.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games