Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:56 pm
hello...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:56 pm
Hi  

Tenebrion Valefor

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:57 pm
you're the dude who can help?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:58 pm
I Might be able to help. First you must explain to me what's going on exactly.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:01 pm
Tenebrion Valefar
I wish i could communicate with my guides. But i cant distinguish which thoughts are mine and which arent. Occasionally i'll hear my name in my head and know it wasnt me but thats about it.

Whats a spanish inquisition?
*laughs* It's a lot quieter without mine believe me, he has a wandering thoughts process and doesn't seem to like answering questions which is not helping Alice at all

during one of the many European wars in the 17th-19th centry the spanish would capture people a torture them for answers (I'm not too good on that bit of history)

And hey Alice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm
*sigh* got twenty minutes? well things have been HAPPENING. its been going on for a while, something tugs at my hair, books fall off the shelf, but lately its been getting worse. like yesterday, at work, something was tugging at my hair, and there was a shadow following me reflected in the glass, that no customer had made. (i checked) and today, the same thing with the shadows and the hair tugging, but i was on my own on the top floor of the stor, and something definately whispered my name. it was as if it was right in front of me on the other side of the shelves, but everyone else was downstair, i checked thouroughly. and then as i turned, a whole pile of books came of the shelf and crashed to the floor.
this is just the recent stuff, other stuff has happened, but this is the only thing that really comes to mind.  

Alice OConnor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Tenebrion Valefar
I wish i could communicate with my guides. But i cant distinguish which thoughts are mine and which arent. Occasionally i'll hear my name in my head and know it wasnt me but thats about it.

*laughs* It's a lot quieter without mine believe me, he has a wandering thoughts process and doesn't seem to like answering questions which is not helping Alice at all

during one of the many European wars in the 17th-19th centry the spanish would capture people a torture them for answers (I'm not too good on that bit of history)

And hey Alice 3nodding

I think your lucky to be able to communicate with something otherworldly at least. It feels so mundane around here like nothing interesting will ever happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:04 pm
Hmm, when did all of this start?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:06 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Tenebrion Valefar

And hey Alice 3nodding

It was a cleansing by the Spanish Catholic Church to root out heretics and blasphemers. any one who wasn't christian was killed. so jewish and muslim people fled, it was a horrible time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:07 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Isobel Bellamy
Tenebrion Valefar

And hey Alice 3nodding

It was a cleansing by the Spanish Catholic Church to root out heretics and blasphemers. any one who wasn't christian was killed. so jewish and muslim people fled, it was a horrible time.

Oh hello there. *Sigh* people can be really stupid sometimes.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:08 pm
Tenebrion Valefar
Dr_lecter1988

aye they can, how goes it everyone? I like the new name too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:08 pm
and also (izzy told me to mention this..) i had a dream a few nights ago, someone appeared in it, a guy, and i seemed to know his name. he turned to me.. and mouthed something silently, pointing.. and then he lunged at me, wrapping his hands around my throat. when i woke up- i could still feel it.

when did it start?

well, the odd thing happened every month or so i guess... like an hour would suddenly skip forward, (although i knew i checked the clock five minutes ago) and the books and the hair tugging, very rare, but then, just a few days ago, it all started to happen at once. i never saw the shadows or heard the voice before either.  

Alice OConnor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:09 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Tenebrion Valefar
Dr_lecter1988

aye they can, how goes it everyone? I like the new name too.

I'm fine, and thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:09 pm
Tenebrion Valefar
I think your lucky to be able to communicate with something otherworldly at least. It feels so mundane around here like nothing interesting will ever happen.
Yeah, that is rue I get really lonely when he won't speak to me (it was freaky)

Back to Alice, I do get a little uncomfortable round her house sometimes, as if something isn't quite right with the 'feel' of the house - otherworldly realted by the way, I can't really dechypher most of what I'm bombarded with day-to-day in my head but I do feel as if there's something extra in her house or when she's around me (sorry I didn't say it earlier Alice!!)  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:10 pm
Describe your emotions to me when you heard the voice.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games