Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:19 pm
mizuki azn
hyper_azn_girl
mizuki azn
hyper_azn_girl
mizuki azn
hyper_azn_girl
have you looked at one of the new topics, the "if you are chinese come and chat" one. the creator's name is dark azn prince xd
xd
tis true
xd yes i know i saw it ! lol......
did you see the typos?
i only see one , the "preview one"
oh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:55 pm
hyper_azn_girl
AyakaBoA
fweeeeeeeee! i looooove root beer!!! you know what else i love? Pag!!! xd heart
yay root beer!!!!!!!!!!! i like root beer floats too.... actually that sounds good *makes a root beer float for herself* hey ayaka, want some?
sure! ::glomp::  

Raisus

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:14 pm
gurr....im so not in the mood for s**t right now....Bartender get me a beer! gurr...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:24 pm
yamabuki
gurr....im so not in the mood for s**t right now....Bartender get me a beer! gurr...
*slides down beer* do tell  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:28 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

have you ever been lecured by your parents ever? i simply asked them a question and got a lecure! TO make it worse they were tag teamming lecuring me. it sucks, first my mother would lecure me, then after shes done when i bud in, my step father plays off of her, and it back and forth for an hour! GURR!!! thats the last time i ever ask a simple question! DAMN IT ALL!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:33 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

have you ever been lecured by your parents ever? i simply asked them a question and got a lecure! TO make it worse they were tag teamming lecuring me. it sucks, first my mother would lecure me, then after shes done when i bud in, my step father plays off of her, and it back and forth for an hour! GURR!!! thats the last time i ever ask a simple question! DAMN IT ALL!
eek whoa.... amkes me re think about asking my parents a question  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:34 pm
yamabuki

That happens to me all the time...I hate it... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:40 pm
AyakaBoA
yamabuki

That happens to me all the time...I hate it... stare

annoying isnt it! to make it worse, is the question i asked was on my vision for the military that was it. im never asking questions again...  

yamabuki

yamabuki rolled 6 20-sided dice: 20, 14, 15, 1, 6, 5 Total: 61 (6-120)

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:41 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

be very careful on what you ask them or it could happen to you! be afraid be very afraid.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:42 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

be very careful on what you ask them or it could happen to you! be afraid be very afraid.

Oh yeah. Now that's something to be afraid of...  

Sapphic Babe

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:50 pm
HotaruSakaki
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

Oh yeah. Now that's something to be afraid of...

at least you agree with me!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:52 pm
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki
hyper_azn_girl
yamabuki

*shivers*  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:57 pm
bye you guys, mom wants me to finish my homeowrk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:13 pm
. . .I'm cold  

Raisus

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:20 pm
hyper_azn_girl
bye you guys, mom wants me to finish my homeowrk
maybe not, i just have to keep sneaking on to gaia  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games