Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 pm
You know... the anger is refreshing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm
Shinsei Morijima
That's it! That's the last ********' straw! I've absolutely HAD it with Canoodle badmouthing me at just about every pass. And immediately getting an attitude over a misunderstanding. Example: She said that Reiojika could not keep being "unphased." Obviously she was misunderstanding my use of the word. By "unphased," I mean "unafraid," "not willing to give into fear or bullying," etc. It IS physically possible for a person to be completely unaffected by fear. Whether Canoodle is willing to admit it or not, it IS possible.

And though I'm not wanting to sound like some whiny little b***h, I must pull up an old issue that finally needs to be settled; Reiojika DID hear Sypher's secret. He was close enough to hear the whispers. End of story.

I will never again associate with this Guild so long as Canoodle is in it. So, this is goodbye, everyone, and ******** you, Canoodle. ******** you and your anger.

Hahahahahaha. Yes!  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 pm
Forget that hiatus crap. I'm not taking one. I'll re-edit my posts tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm
I'm apologizing for my behaivor. What happened between Shinsei and I was a poor reflection of behavior in this guild. For that, I'm sorry.
To everyone who had to deal with it, I'm really and truly sorry.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm
Eh, no worries Vixen.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm
Shinsei Morijima
That's it! That's the last ********' straw! I've absolutely HAD it with Canoodle badmouthing me at just about every pass. And immediately getting an attitude over a misunderstanding. Example: She said that Reiojika could not keep being "unphased." Obviously she was misunderstanding my use of the word. By "unphased," I mean "unafraid," "not willing to give into fear or bullying," etc. It IS physically possible for a person to be completely unaffected by fear. Whether Canoodle is willing to admit it or not, it IS possible.

And though I'm not wanting to sound like some whiny little b***h, I must pull up an old issue that finally needs to be settled; Reiojika DID hear Sypher's secret. He was close enough to hear the whispers. End of story.

I will never again associate with this Guild so long as Canoodle is in it. So, this is goodbye, everyone, and ******** you, Canoodle. ******** you and your anger.

That is completely immature and totally inappropriate. If you had not so graciously decided to leave on your own accord I would have done everything in my power to have kicked your sorry a** out.

FIRST OFF. The issue that was already settled but you brought up once again....Two other people got involved with that, one a crew member [me], and it was made perfectly clear that unless your character was a human bat there is no ******** way you heard that. You cannot do that. We made it perfectly clear and we were polite about the whole thing.

Second. If you have a problem with another member you are supposed to go to a crew member. NOT ATTACK THEM OPENLY AND
EMBARRASS THEM IN THE GUILD OOC. You are a ******** bully and I cannot stand that. If you get pissed that I put this up here, good. Now you get a taste of your own medicine you little a**.

If you want to reprimand me Shin, Mana or anyone else go ahead . I wont run away from the consequence but I wont stand for this s**t.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm
... so in other news...

I hear that Snooki's child is gonna come straight out of the womb with an orange tan. XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm
Haruhi000777
... so in other news...

I hear that Snooki's child is gonna come straight out of the womb with an orange tan. XP

Isn't that called an Umpa loompa? [sp]
XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm
Lanfaer
Muffy, you usually like critiquing my avatars. Mind telling me what you think of this one?

<< Dun like it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm
Digi: Yeah, except the child is gonna be more like his Jersey parents. XD  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm
Haruhi000777
... so in other news...

Why would anyone let Snooki get pregnant in the first place? That has to be child endangerment.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 am
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsei Morijima

Hahahahahaha. Yes!
I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! /high five/  

Kazzoh

Codger

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 am
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsei Morijima

Hahahahahaha. Yes!

-High five.-  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:35 am
Sugar Dhaku
Darkus Kazzo
Sugar Dhaku
Shinsei Morijima

Hahahahahaha. Yes!

-High five.-
I need to see more of that. You just can't get people angry on the internet anymore.  

Kazzoh

Codger

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games