Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

[[Don't overwork yourself on that long day. Night. :3]]

"Goodnight, Kat." Zephit smiled and nodded. It seemed that most everyone was receptive of the news about him going on a date with Liada. That was good.

Then he looked over to Miro, still smiling. "Looks like it is just me and you, Miro."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

:: holds her belly with one hand while waving to red haired lady with the other ::
Why must cakey be so good and so mean at the same time? crying

:: looks around the bar again after Zephit says it's just the two of them ::
So it seems surprised Unless there's an invisible monster hiding in the shadows! gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

"I doubt there are any monsters, Miro. And if there are, I'll protect you." Zephit laughed a little, getting used to Miro's antics.

"Can I get you something to drink while I'm back here? It might help settle your stomach after all that cake." He smiled, leaning on the bar patiently.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Miro does tend to usually like some milk with her cake 3nodding
Wait... is this going to cost me a cat dollar? sad

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 pm

"Of course not, Miro. That dollar is for something special." Zephit smiled, getting into the fridge to pull out two bottles of milk. Closing the door with his foot, he came around the bar to Miro's table.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked politely, holding out one of the bottles for her.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Otay blaugh As long as you don't attack me mad Miro just got purified today so she's nice and clean 3nodding

:: takes the bottle he's holding out and opens it up, taking a sip out of it ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

"Purified? I didn't know Miro was ever impure before." Zephit tilted his head, taking a seat next to her at the table. Carefully he opened his bottle, taking a small sip himself.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Well, clerics are supposed to always be pure in every sense of the word. 3nodding But Miro was spouting blasphemous words and she made fun of red haired lady for talking funny, and wore an outfit that exposed her thighs gonk It was very unclericy of Miro crying

So Miro had angel snake lady give her a baptism 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm

"That all sounds very exciting, Miro. I'm glad you got purified, then. You seem like a very good cleric." Zephit nodded, taking another drink of his milk.

"Who is angel snake lady?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Miro is a good cleric mrgreen Some might try to tell you otherwise, but they're wrong! xp

:: has some more milk in reaction to seeing Zephit drink his milk ::
Angel snake lady is angel snake lady surprised She looks a lot like demon cake lady 3nodding She's an angel, but she was also a snake before, but she doesn't seem to be a snake now. She had legs when she baptized Miro earlier 3nodding Miro thinks she's usually only around in the morning and then demon cake lady comes out in the afternoon 3nodding She gets cake for Miro sometimes blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"I don't know who would say anything bad about Miro." Zephit took a few more drinks of his milk, listening to Miro go on about two snake people. Honestly he had no idea who she was talking about, but smiled at her anyway.

"You really like cake, huh? Maybe I should bring you some, every once in a while."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

:: once again drinks her milk when Zephit drinks his ::
Cakey is tasty blaugh Miro also likes pie. Miro doesn't like eggs mad So she only eats cakey and pie that isn't made with eggs 3nodding Draa kept getting those from somewhere, but he wouldn't take Miro there because he said Miro would make herself sick mad Big meanie head xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

"You don't like eggs? Okies. I'll have to learn how to bake a cake without eggs, just for Miro." Zephit nodded. He'd have to learn how to bake a cake, first. Then he would work on mixing up the strategy.

"It is getting late." He yawned, stretching his arms out.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Is it? surprised
:: looks at her wrist as if there was a watch on it, but there isn't ::
Looks like skin o'clock to me 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Zephit laughed a little at Miro, before taking the last drink of his milk. "Is that night time or daytime, Miro?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games