Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 pm

*Nods as she listens to Katana's expert instruction.* Exactly. User Image

*She then looks over to Miro* But, Miro. What about vampires? neutral
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

:: makes a face at katana explaining tequila shots, thinking it sounds gross :: xp

Oh... vampires too 3nodding Vampires are bad mad They're not as slow as zombies, though.. so they're harder to hit with things gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:43 pm

"Okay..." Zephit licked between his thumb and his index finger, ignoring his confusion at the process. Shaking some salt onto the spot, he looked at the shot timidly.

"Here goes nothing..." Quickly he licked the salt from his hand, downed the glass again, and bit into the lime as if it were going to save his life. After sucking most of the juice out of the lime he looked up at Kat with a smile.

"Thanks, Kat." He mumbled through the lime, before remembering to take it out of his mouth. It had definitely worked out better that time.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 pm

She grinned at Zephit as she took her own shot. After she was finished with the lime, she tossed it in the trash and went back to her seat at the bar.

"Not much of a drinker, are you Zephit? biggrin Not that it matters much around here..we have plenty of teetotalers around here too. Dame, for instance...my brother TES doesn't drink either. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Miro doesn't drink 3nodding Clerics aren't supposed to anyway xp The thought of a drunk cleric trying to rez someone is pretty unnerving sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"They don't really give cats alcohol, silly. That was the first I've ever had any." Zephit smiled a little, feeling pretty normal for the moment. He tossed his lime in the garbage, then gathered up the glasses they were using. Carefully he carried them over to the sink, where he rinsed them out and left them there.

"What is a teetotaler, anyway?" He asked curiously, leaning over the bar from the other side of Kat. Zephit would always prefer eye contact when asking questions.

Zephit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Someone who doesn't drink alcohol. *Yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Zephit nodded when Psy explained the word, and then frowned upon hearing her yawn. "You should get some rest, Psy. Beautiful women need their sleep."

Zephit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm

*Remembers she had places her tea order a long while ago and it hadn't been delivered yet. stare She decides she's too worn out to deal with it tonight. She'll deal with it tomorrow when she's had some rest. When she's done chastising that host over there, he will NEVER be too busy to have her tea delivered…ever. User Image

She nods at Zephit.* I've just been so tired lately. I was hoping my jet lag would be over by now. neutral Well goodnight everyone. User Image *She grins and then makes her way into her office, through the security measures, down the stone corridor to the blood red double doors, locking them behind her as she enters her chambers.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

"Night, Psy...see you later. biggrin "

She waved at her and sipped her drink before turning her attention back to Zephit.

"So, Zephit...what have you been up to lately? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Zephit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:23 pm

"Goodnight, Psy~" Zephit waved as she got up.

"Huh, me?" Zephit asked rhetorically, turning to Kat.

"Mostly just hanging out here and spending time with Liada." Zephit smiled a little at both thoughts. He had been having a lot of fun lately.

"What about you, Kat? Been busy?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

She arched an eyebrow at the mention of Liada, wondering what the two of them had been up to.

"No more than usual, I suppose. The usual paperwork that comes with running the bar and all. 3nodding Been spending time with Hauk as well, whenever our schedules mesh, anyways."

She sipped her drink, "So, what's up with you and Liada? I haven't seen her in a few days, so I'm out of the loop on stuff, I'm afraid. lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

:: got caught up eating cake and stopped paying attention to others in the bar ninja But now that she's finished it, her stomach growls at her for having too much :: crying
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"Hauk is the viking guy, right?" Zephit asked, having pieced that information together from his previous time in the bar. Though he had never met Hauk personally.

"Liada and I are just..." Zephit considered what to say. Leaving out kissing was probably for the best, but the rest seemed okay to mention. "We are spending time together, is all. We went on a date and we see each other here when we can. Seeing where things go, really."

Zephit nodded at his explanation.

Zephit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 pm

She smiled at Zephit, pleased at the news of he and Liada dating.

"Well, that's good. She needs to get out of that lab every now and then anyways. wink " She finished off her drink and got up to rinse her glass out.

"And as much fun as it'd be to stick around and grill you for details, I have a long day tomorrow, so I'll save it for another time. Night Zephit. User Image Night, Miro, thanks again for the gifts. biggrin "

She waved and exited the bar, heading into the office to do the security measures that would open the hidden door that led to the corridor leading to the quarters below the bar.

((long day tomorrow, night Zeph biggrin ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5306 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games