Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Haruhi000777
Hello Sugar.

I'll be back in a bit guys, it's yoga time. XP

What blasphemy is this?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen
Indeed it is I could use a break what with back to back deployments. And im bored and like dancing, may I ? ^//^

Unfortunately, my dear Azi, I don't dance xD You may sit with me though and have fun talking~
-sits-

Hello, Sugar.
Awww T.T ok. I bet you would be a good dancer ^//^ - sits- I am not that good at club dancing but I am really good at ballroom dancing.

I'm a good club dancer xD I went to a club last Friday~ It was fun

Heru- Indeed.

Humm what kind of club dancing ? I think you woudl be a dirty dancer for some reason 3nodding

I don't know. I've never found a suitable partner with which to dirty dance with. I mainly just dance like a normal club dancer by myself.
-shrug-

Sugar- How are you???

Haru- M'kay

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen
Indeed it is I could use a break what with back to back deployments. And im bored and like dancing, may I ? ^//^

Unfortunately, my dear Azi, I don't dance xD You may sit with me though and have fun talking~
-sits-

Hello, Sugar.
Awww T.T ok. I bet you would be a good dancer ^//^ - sits- I am not that good at club dancing but I am really good at ballroom dancing.

I'm a good club dancer xD I went to a club last Friday~ It was fun

Heru- Indeed.

Humm what kind of club dancing ? I think you woudl be a dirty dancer for some reason 3nodding

I don't know. I've never found a suitable partner with which to dirty dance with. I mainly just dance like a normal club dancer by myself.
-shrug-

Humm well if we ever meet I will have to take you out some time ^.^ Sorry the french avi got me in a dancing mood.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Fairly well. Yourself?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Azeiel The Fallen

Heh....la la la. You can try ;3 The only reason I went out this time was cause a female friend from work asked.
I have trust issues with men. Even friends.

Sugar- I'm drifting about a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Azeiel The Fallen

Heh....la la la. You can try ;3 The only reason I went out this time was cause a female friend from work asked.

Haha I will try 3nodding I am sure there is a story behind that one but I shall not ask about it ^.^

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

In a sea of nonchalance/ambivalence?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen

Haha I will try 3nodding I am sure there is a story behind that one but I shall not ask about it ^.^

However, I will: Astra, what's the story? Touchy-feely uncle?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen

-Drop kicks- God you have no tact do you dude >.< You dont ask someone that sort of thing if they trust you enough they will tell you in their own time when they are ready >..<
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen

-Drop kicks- God you have no tact do you dude >.< You dont ask someone that sort of thing if they trust you enough they will tell you in their own time when they are ready >..<

-Flies into the wall.- Yes, but you see, the deck is stacked, the game is rigged, the table is tilted. One, I am male; two, I am, at the very least Gaia and Facebook friends; three, I am a person on the Internet. All of these things weigh greatly against me in the trust department (especially since she has already said that she has trust issues with both men and male friends). So, logically, I'd have to ask or else I would receive no response of any kind.

And come on, seriously, do you think anyone here would ever come to me - me - asking for help with their inner turmoils?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Azeiel The Fallen

-Flies into the wall.- Yes, but you see, the deck is stacked, the game is rigged, the table is tilted. One, I am male; two, I am, at the very least Gaia and Facebook friends; three, I am a person on the Internet. All of these things weigh greatly against me in the trust department (especially since she has already said that she has trust issues with both men and male friends). So, logically, I'd have to ask or else I would receive no response of any kind.

And come on, seriously, do you think anyone here would ever come to me - me - asking for help with their inner turmoils?

All very true but on the flip side of that I have had several of my gaia friends come to me and ask me stuff and just to talk about that sort of thing.(seems I am that kind of person.) Besides I would open up to her about that sort of thing ,not that it happened to me(not saying thats what happened to her), but in the end you have a point of being a REALLY blunt person so no I dont think anyone would open up to you. But weather or not they do it is besides the point its very rude to just come out with it like that you have to consider their feelings man,
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Firstly, Sugar. No. And being Gaia and Facebook friends makes me trust you even less... Even less.

Secondly, Azi. Its fine ^^

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

All very true but on the flip side of that I have had several of my gaia friends come to me and ask me stuff and just to talk about that sort of thing.(seems I am that kind of person.) Besides I would open up to her about that sort of thing ,not that it happened to me(not saying thats what happened to her), but in the end you have a point of being a REALLY blunt person so no I dont think anyone would open up to you. But weather or not they do it is besides the point its very rude to just come out with it like that you have to consider their feelings man,

-Points at her response.- See? So I had nothing to lose by asking. And yes, I am a blunt person. Probably brutally so.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm

As you say sweets. Sorry for some really odd reason I get all like I dont know, like what just happened, when I am talking to my female friends and ex's. I try to be a gentleman I guess you could say. neutral

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Firstly, Sugar. No. And being Gaia and Facebook friends makes me trust you even less... Even less.

Secondly, Azi. Its fine ^^

You never told me what you're floating around in or why you are floating in the first place.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5301 5302 5303 5304 5305 5306 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games