Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"I know he isn't a part of Ohayou. Yes, I think I do understand." Although he didn't think that Katsu knew that. Or if he did, he surely was hiding it really well. Hiroki stared at the floor for awhile just trying to put the puzzle together. What about the threats that were made on Katsu? If he didn't help him...were they truths or lies? Was Izo playing with his own son's life?

As he was lost in thought a new drink was placed in his hands, he actually needed this one rather than the water he had in the bottle. "Hmm...He's a little like you...demanding, strong willed, competitive, not interested in business, but loves to create things and learn new things. He's very bright and he thinks before he acts usually but he's not always a nice person. That probably comes from...his harsh upbringing." To put it mildly...He took a deep sip of the drink and sighed after he swallowed. Then took a seat in a comfortable chair and put his feet on the ottoman. "I think he could probably use time in therapy for issues." He wouldn't go into details because he didn't want to set off a new wave of questions. And he didn't want to put Katsu in danger.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

"Hey...I'm right here." Kou said to Ryuu with a very concerned tone as he got closer to the bed. He had listened to all stuff the doctor had to say and was down right mortified. There was nothing he could do about anything that happened. Except try to get Ryuu to remember reality.

Finally, the text came in from Izo:

Great...as if we need ANOTHER issue. If it is memory loss then we will just have to wait for him to come out of it. I'm sure something will spark eventually. Didn't you say his new 'boyfriend' was there? Is he going to be a problem? As for Nako, I've heard through the grapevine he's moved in with Shou. So bringing Nako to the party might be a bit problematic if the grapevine is reliable. I invited Shou to a dinner party before the New Year's party. Although I am uncertain if he will come with Ko-kun.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Does that upbringing," Akihiko spoke from where he now sat. "have anything to do with his stage performances?"
Simple question... but innocent? Not really.
The young tiger shook his head, "I can't imagine his life's been rosy. Far as everyone knew Izo had no son. Makes me feel bad for him really... least I knew who my family was. Where's he been all this time, Asato? I mean he has to be twenty or something, right? He... he is Azriel, right? I'm not just jumping to a conclusion there, am I?" sighing, Narcissus leaned back, looking up at the ceiling. "I know I can't ever say anything because the scandal would be horrendous but, well I can't help being curious."

Bowing politely to the doctor, Ishihara absorbed the information and filed it away mentally. He stepped aside to let Kou get closer to Ryu, then felt a buzz in his pocket.

A few seconds later he replied to the text.

Yes, Kimura-san is here and no, he isn't going to be a problem. For once it seems one of your stars chose someone unassociated with the music business and from what I can tell he wants nothing to do with it other than have Ryuukaze-san as a friend. Ah... well if that's the case I can understand completely, sir. Is there anyone else you'd like me or my team to pick up in that case? I assume Azriel will attend... do you plan on having his pet at the party?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"From the bits he says...Mm...just be thankful you had your grandfather. Yes...he's in his early 20s. But, I don't know exactly where he has been all this time." Even if Hiroki had a name for the place, he didn't know where the Pit was. He guessed Tokyo but he wasn't certain. However, he didn't want to endanger Akihiko by telling him. "I don't think I need to answer that because I'm sure you sense it without my confirmation." Hiroki took another drink quietly.

"Yes, the scandal would be bad on both of you." Hiroki answered as he put his drink on the small side table. He knew if he drank too much too fast he'd not get too far tonight. "But he might figure it out one day on his own...."

Again,a text came in from Izo:

Well, that might be the best news I've heard all day. Kimura-san? Mm...now that I think of it he's the cosplay host that I introduced Ryuukaze to...Ah. that makes things easier doesn't it? No his pet won't be attending the party. Azriel said no. -chuckles- Yes he will attend. Mm...you make a selection or two. I've been to busy to think about pets and parties. God, why do I feel like this party will be boring? -sigh-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

His head felt really, really heavy, for some reason...

Head lolling to the side a bit, Ryu looked up at Kou with wide eyes...obviously happy to see the young man, but also confused and concerned.

"Baby...what's going on?" he asked, reaching out and taking Raito by the hand. Desperately, he wanted to be comforted right now. All he knew was that he didn't feel right, he hurt, and he didn't understand what was happening right now. In his mind, Kimura was his angel...his lover, friend, and confidant. What memories of Naoko that weren't completely wiped away...well, suffice it to say the pianist had been somehow substituted with the young host. That was what Ryuukaze knew, now. Those were his memories, skewed as they were, and there would be no convincing him otherwise.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 pm

"Hey....Ryuu..." he took the star's hand and tried to smile but he was so unsure of what to do right now, "Look, Ryuu, you were hurt in a car accident and you're memories aren't quite right at the moment. But let's not worry about that right now. The doctor did a scan of your head and he thinks it's just going to take some time for things to settle and get back to normal." Yeah...ok that was the right thing to say rather than the thoughts going through his head. OMG!! He's calling me Baby? But we've only just got together! We're not even an ITEM yet. No matter what that Ishihara guy says. Romance and Dating come before full blown commitment! OMG snap out of it!

Kou stroked Ryuu's cheek and smiled. "You're going to be fine. I'll be right here too. So...no worries." OMG!! I need a beer....help. He glanced over at Ishihara You and saw that he was texting.

Then he glanced back down at Ryuu and put a quick kiss on his forehead. "Now don't worry about things. Just get some sleep. Ishihara's secretary is picking up some clothes for me and stuff from my apartment. And I don't even have to go work at the club. They're taking care of everything. So I'll be right here with you." assured Kou while the inside of his brain was frantic to try to figure out exactly what Ryuu thought their relationship was like. What heck was he going to have to cosplay until Ryuu got a clue?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm

User Image

"Memories?" the star frowned. He remembered Kou and You were teasing him about something earlier...but it all seemed so vague right now. It seemed like the star's brain were trying to reset itself in some strange way.

"Take time? Ok. I'm fine. As long...as long as you're gonna be here, I'm just fine." a sweet smile appeared on the red-haired, red-eyed man's face. When he looked like this, it was simply impossible to not adore him. Ryu appeared like an innocent, precious little pup sometimes.

"I won't worry...aishiteru, Raito." the violinist whispered as he let his eyes slip closed, and moments later, he was asleep.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm sure any party with Azriel in attendance will be far from boring. Perhaps he could entertain with a dance or two? But yes, Kimura-san does work as a host and he's going to college as well. Ryuukaze-san seems to think his relationship with Kimura-san is deeper than Kimura-san believes it to be, but I haven't seen any signs of a problem. Kimura-san's place is being put under surveillance however, just in case. My choice? I've poor choice in party favors, sir... but I will consult Soto-san and see if he has any recommendations.

Dark eyes picked up the distress in Kimura's body movements and thus the shark stepped in. "Kimura-san, perhaps you could go downstairs to the cafeteria and bring back some jell-o or pudding for Ryuukaze-san? Maybe get yourself a coffee or something as well?" Ishihara asked, taking a thousand yen from his pocket and handing it to the young man. "Get whatever you'd like... oh and a canned coffee would be fine for me. Just as long as it's hot." he smiled, hoping the young man would take the opportunity to get some air.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 pm

So Katsumi really was Azriel.
His little brother could become an upcoming rival.
Great...
Sighing, Akihiko downed half his drink then leaned against the sofa armrest, one elbow on the rest, propping his head up on the upturned hand. "Think about it though, Asato. I mean... no one ever saw Katsumi. Right? What'd Izo do? Lock the kid in a closet all his life with a bunch of horror dvds and hope what resulted didn't try to kill him in his sleep?" he laughed at the idea... though in truth, he wasn't TOO far off from the truth in some ways... least a nicer version of the truth anyway. "And really? You're seeing him? I mean... doesn't that get a little weird since he looks like me?" an honest question.
Narcissus just wanted to KNOW. He knew Yuuji would never let him find out and would do anything to prevent it because both men understood Akihiko's position.
"So he doesn't know? See now I feel bad for the little b*****d because I know and out of everyone that SHOULD know, he'd be the first I'd tell."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm

"Yeah...well don't worry. We'll try to talk about this later when you're feeling better." Kou said calmly even though behind those eyes was a young man feeling like he was on the edge of a hot frying pan.

"Yeah...take time. I'll be here. Just take it easy." Kou continued to stroke Ryuu's forehead and just tried to smile as he watched Ryuu go to sleep. After the 'aishiteru' and once he knew Ryuu was asleep he gently let go of Ryuu's hand and slowly backed up.

Then, he took a deep breath as if his air had stopped for a moment and saw the 1000 yen. He finally caught up with what Ishihara You was saying too. "Cafeteria...yes. I need a drink. Pudding right....uh...yea...Ok..." He took the money. OMG! I need more than air! I need pure oxygen...I can't believe this. He told me Aishiteru! OMG!!

Kou walked out with this distressed look on his face trying not to be a complete idiot in front of Ishihara and the big bodyguards outside the door. But he practically ran to the cafeteria until a nurse told him to stop running in the halls.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki didn't say anything more about where Azriel might been before he met him. And he knew that Akihiko wasn't far off with that concept only it was a lot nicer than Katsu's world. He worried about Katsu...and he really wanted to go home to him.

Ok..that question caused Hiroki to pick up his drink and down the rest. He didn't want to think about how he had been attracted to Aki, Akihiko and now Katsu. It made him sound like he needed help...long before he met Katsu. "Ah...mmm...I don't think I want to think about that Akihiko. I think you and I have been down that road before. Let's not go there again." He was glad that Akhiko didn't know how much he had loved Aki or things would have been ultra awkward beyond the awkward things were at right now. Ugh...

"But as for seeing him...yes, I am. It's nice to have a relationship...for a change." That was the blunt truth. Although, the back of his brain itched from thinking about the times he had hallucinated thinking Katsu was Narcissus. He looked into the empty glass trying to push those thoughts aside. Those thoughts reminded him of darker things that he didn't want to dig into.

"I don't think he knows..." Hiroki said quietly. He at least didn't think Katsu knew. Because that would mean...no. he didn't want to think about that. "No...I seriously doubt he knows."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Narcissus smirked, "Okay, you don't have to think about that. I'll just chalk it up to it was probably awkward at first, ne?" he teased, finishing off his drink before setting the empty glass down.
That smirk turned to a smile and the musician couldn't help but nod. "It is nice, isn't it? And I swear I won't tell anyone about this... well no I'll probably tell Ruki but I'll tell him he can't tell anyone. Not a single soul. Having someone who cares for you... it's a damn good feeling. Knowing that there's someone to go home to... crawl in bed with on cold nights... Honestly, I've never been happier in my own personal life than I am when I'm with Ruki. If it's the same for you and Katsumi... well... then you've found someone special. Don't give it up either."
For a time, Akihiko went silent... then the smile became a tiny smirk once more and he laughed softly. "So, are you going to live with him or will he live with you or are you even at that stage yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 am

User Image

For about thirty minutes, perhaps a little less, Minamoto Ryu slept a dreamless sleep. Everything was blackness and cold behind his eyes, and, deep in his mind, it was his fear of that eternal, gaping maw of emptiness that caused him to awaken.

"Ah!" glimmering cranberry eyes popped right open, darting all over the room. He hated this...hated being in the hospital, being away from home and in such an anxiety-inducing situation.

Death. He feared it, deeply. Deeper now, for some reason, than ever before. There was a gnawing feeling that, if for some reason, he were to suddenly pass away...he would be leaving something....something terribly important....unfinished.

Everything that had happened lately....his friend, Jun, passing so suddenly. Him almost dying right after the man's funeral. It was too much for him to bear, and, with a whimper, the violinist put his face in his hands and wept.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 am

Ishihara arched an eyebrow at the suddenly crying Ryu from where he sat. "Anything you want to talk about, Ryuukaze-san? "the PR man asked gently. "Kimura-san went to get you some jell-o so he should be back soon."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am

User Image

It felt so pathetic to be crying in front of the PR head of his company, but Ryu couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry. I just...wow. I mean...so much has just happened. I just lost my friend...and then I nearly lost my life. It's scary....you know? Death, I mean. And...just thinking about....you know....if I were to die suddenly...I'm not ready to go. I'm afraid of it...like...like so much that needs to...has to...get done in my life...like it would never get done. Maybe...maybe I'm just realizing my own mortality with a bit too much clarity really suddenly..." the star sighed, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Carefully, You pulled a few kleenex from a tissue box and handed them to Ryu. "You've every right to fear death, Ryuukaze-san. It would be unnatural to not do so. However... look at it from a different point of view. You've had accidents in the past. The plate in your head proves that much. Each brush with death makes us rethink our choices and reaffirm our commitments. Those things that you want to get done in your life... focus on them and pursue them. It really will make you feel better."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games