Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:12 pm
[ i has no idea for what to post. omjelly. sorry]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:30 pm
((Lol...))  

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:14 am
. {Alex} .

Alex smirked and bit his tongue, hard enough so he couldn't pull it back in. She pushed him onto his back and laid on top of him. "There is somthing i can do about. So ha" she said, still biting his tounge lightly as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:07 pm
Derrek gave lilly a qick kiss then said, "I'll be back in a little. i need a shower." he unlatched himself from around her middled and ran off to take his shower.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:57 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan looked up at her. He was gonna say something but his tongue was currently being used. He poked her side instead, so she would let go of his tongue. Although, he really wasn't complaining.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:21 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex started giggling uncontrolably as he poked her, she squirmed and rolled off him onto the floor. A small "Oof" came out of her mouth as she landed. She laughed and stayed there. "Meanie! What'd you do that for?" she asked as she looked up at the edge of the couch.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"`Cause, you were about to eat my tongue and I know it!" Ryan said, sticking his tongue out quickly. He turned on his side and poked her cheek. "I didn't think you were that ticklish in the first place."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:35 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex sighed and looked down "I hate being ticklish, its really annoying somtimes so i dont like telling people." she said rolling on her side to face away from Ryan.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:55 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan frowned slightly. He leaned over her and turned his head so it was semi-facing her. "Hey, who said you could be cute when you pout?" He asked winking at her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smiled a little, but didn't move from her position. She let out another sigh and rolled onto her stomach, crossing her arms infront of her she rested her head on them and looked infront of her.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:23 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan poked her side again, "What's wrong wi--" He lost his balance and fell forward, his legs on the couch and his torso on top of Alex. "At least I landed on something soft." He said, grinning at her, trying to make her smile again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex turned her head towards him "Hmm? Oh, nothings wrong" she left out a soft 'Oof' when he half landed on her. "Yet i say it again, your heavy" she said sticking her tongue out at him, a very small smile on her face. She turned her head back to rest on her arms.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:43 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan grinned, "It's all muscle babe, all muscle." He said jokingly. It probably was mostly muscle but hey, he wasn't like Arnold. He pulled his legs off the couch and crawled in front of Alex. He laid down and smiled at her. "So.."

{ Sorry, I had to eat and do some chores. }

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:58 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex sighed and stared at him with an emotionless expression "So....what?" she asked, giving him a very small, soft smile  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:16 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan frowned, "You're lying through your teeth. Somethings up." He said taking his hand and moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces