Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:51 pm
Sirius snorted.

"Your hair Moony, I long for your hair. In my coloring of course. No offense to you, but I'd look like crap with that color hair--you look like Adonis, but that's besides the point." He rolled off Remus and stood up, holding out a hand.

"Well, yes then, let's go oh wonderful Adonis! Oh beautiful soul who has spared me the humiliation of walking through the castle with braids. Oh--" Sirius stomach interrupted and Sirius stopped his tirade, scowling.

"Bugger it all, come on Moony. I'm famished."

((Sirius' mind? Repeat after me: Food, Sex, Sleep, Remus! whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:12 pm
"Fine than," Remus said, taking Sirius' hand and allowing himself to be helped off of the bed.

"You can have my hair and I shall have your. It's decided. And don't call me Adonis. I'm hardly an Adonis. Too thin and far too unselfabsorbed. You would make a far better Adonis Pads," still holding Sirius' hand, he tugged him toward the door, "Come on, lets get ourselves fed. I doubt the Wolf appreciates starving to death."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:23 pm
Sirius laughed and stumbled after Remus.

"Ah, but you, my dearest Moony are just as--if not better--looking then him. And I wouldn't be able to stand you if you were self-absorbed anyways. I can't stand myself sometimes after all. How you put up with me is a wonder." He gripped Remus' hand and opened the door and started down the stairs.

"Food for the canines! Food!" he cried as they headed down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:30 pm
(Last for the night. I have a test and I may not be able to get online when I get home. Also, I'm going to drag Sirius and I downstairs to the Great Hall just so we don't spend three pages walking down the hallway.)

Remus allowed himself to be dragged down the stairs, through the halls and to the Great Hall. "Sometimes, I think turning into an Animagus did something to you brain," he said with a smile. "It all worked out in the end, I suppose. Loyal and true, just like a dog."

He released Sirius' hand. "Might not want to cause a stir walking in hand-in-hand," he explained absently. "Of course, I'm sure someone saw you dragging me to Gryffindor tower earlier."

(And I'm off...late for class of course...wish me luck. ^_^)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:46 pm
"I've always been like this Moony...you were just blinded by my "beautiful" hair to notice it," Sirius remarked. He felt a pang of disappointment as Remus' hand slipped out of his own. He grinned at Remus.

"Aw, but Moony, when we were in the forest we almost had se--Oh Merlin!" Sirius stopped dead just as they started to walk into the Great Hall. Subconciously his mind registered seeing Kathryn, Luny, and Tonks (what fun! more explaning himself!) but it was not the first thing on his mind. He stood stalk still.

"Remus..." he whispered.

"I forgot to tell the Fat Lady to change the password! It's still you-know-what! You don't think she'll keep it that way do you?" he hissed through his teeth, still standing in horror imagining Harry and Kathryn trying to get into the Common Room and the Fat Lady telling them the new password as payback for Sirius' "behaviour."

He wouldn't put it past the old painting--not one bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:51 pm
Remus laughed. "I wouldn't put it past her to do just that," he said cheekily. "I doubt she'd actually change the password because you told her to, but she might tell half the portraits in the castle about...it..."

He stopped, realizing just what that meant. "Oh, Merlin," he breathed and lifting up his hand, he smacked Sirius lightly across the back of the head.

Standing there in the doorway, Remus realized suddenly that it didn't really matter. Knowing Dumbledore he'd likely think it was funny and just offer than lemon drops. He then noticed that he was giggling. Oh, dear merciful God in heaven, he was giggling. Lupins didn't giggle, especially this Lupin.

But, trying to stop giggling made it worse and with a snort of amusement, he promptly burst out laughing, grabbing Sirius' shoulder for support. "I'm sorry," he managed between fits of laughter. "But I just keep thinking about Violet telling the monks about your password demand. You - you - oh God, the looks on their faces. I won't be able to speak to any of the portraits now."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:29 pm
Sirius' jaw dropped as Remus spoke and then started giggling. As he mentioned the monks and started to laugh louder Sirius slowly turned to look at him, his eyebrow twitching.

"You're laughing?" he squeaked.

"You're laughing?!?! Sir Cadogan will most likely find out! Do you know the troubles I went through during school with him? If he finds this out he'll never leave me alone!" he cried in a hushed but frantic voice, turning all the way to grab the laughing Remus by the shoulders. He tried valiantly to block the sight of the laughing werewolf from the Great Hall--yet knowing it was in vain.

"Remus hush! If you keep it up--everybody will know! I think I'm going to run back up there and fix things, wipe her memory or something--can you do that with a painting?!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:34 am
Kathryn shrugged at Tonks and leaned forward and picked up a golden knife and promptly began to carve little stars into the polished wood of the table. It was a habit she'd would pay dearly for one day, anything wooden she just wanted to scratch it until there was nothing left of it. It was most likely a cause of the Full Moon. And frankly she wasn't looking forward to it. After she covered several inches of what was once a fine table her ears pricked up at the sound of laughing coming from the doorway. Leaning back on th bench and twisting her neck at the pair it was Remus who was doing most of the laughing, while Sirius was tugging on him. Grinning, she sat back up and cupped her hands to her mouth.

"Oi! You pair! You've been spotted so get over here! Where have you been?" She shouted across the room. Grabbing her cane which was on most of the bench next to her she gently lowered it to the ground.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:12 am
"You can't obliviate a painting," Remus answered, wiping away a tear of mirth as Sirius grabbed him. The fact that Sirius was actually taking something serious while Remus thought it funny made it even funnier.

"Oi! You pair! You've been spotted so get over here! Where have you been?" Remus looked over Sirius' shoulder and promptly stopped laughing, though his eyes glittered with amusement.

"Did you hear that Pads, we've been spotted," he said cheekily. "Come on, once again you are forced to live with the consequences of your actions. Just like the sixth year incident. Though I'm not mad this time so you don't have to spend two months trying to get me to talk to you."

Grabbing Sirius' hand, he tugged him through the doors to the Great Hall.

"Come on, you and James used to do s**t like that when we were back in school and I'd spend the next few days utterly humilated while you two had a laugh. Like that time you made that ridiculous snowman that followed Peter and I around the grounds. Think of this as a revenge of sorts, my dear Padfoot."

(Poor, poor, Sirius... blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:11 am
(IC)

The loud obnoxious wailing coming from the opposite side of the room triggered her gaze to further deepen itself into the swirling mass of creamer she had just added to her third cup of coffee. The fact that the two men were glowing as they entered the Great Hall urged her to get up and walk confront them but her instincts and mental health demanded her to stay put and hopefully block out the going's on.

"You should really have a little fun... before you leave."

(OOC) Short but I must be getting home. **curse toneing**  

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:58 pm
Sirius groaned as Remus told him that he couldn't obliviate a painting.

He was doomed for all eternity.

And then Kathryn called and it got worse as Remus tugged him through the Great Hall. The comment about the incident in sixth year going over his head for the time being (luckily for those around him). When Remus reminded him of what happened with the snow man he snorted and smiled

"Don't diss the Snowman! That was pure genius! This is..." They walked closer to Kathryn and he stopped talking hoping she hadn't heard anything about what had happened. He sighed as they stopped in front of the girl and looked up grinning pretending nothing was wrong.

"Hey kiddo! How's the back?" he asked squeezing Remus' hand silently asking permission to keep a hold of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:08 pm
Remus rolled his eyes as Sirius completely forgot his train of thought as they arrived at the table and his attention turned to Kathryn. He nearly jumped when Sirius squeezed his hand. What, asking for permission already, he thought with a smile, reciprocating and turned his attention to the newest addition to the table.

"Dora, when did you get here?" he asked, glancing at Sirius and wondering if they could sit down. He didn't mind holding hands with Sirius, but they were already getting stared at.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:39 pm
With Kathryn's super-sensitive hearing she caught every word of Sirius and Remus' conversation, something about a snowman and sixth-year. Thinking it was best if she did not mention it.

Hey kiddo! How's the back?" Sirius asked, hand-in-hand with Remus. Shrugging she threw her good leg over the bench and gingerly layed out her injured stiff on the seat. Picked up her cane from the floor she prodded it and flinched.

"Still ********... It hurts and is still stiff but atleast I get a fancy cane" She said sarcastically twirling the said cane between her slender fingers.

"Dora, when did you get here?" Remus questioned. Kathryn followed his gaze to Tonks.

"Dora? But her name is Ton- Oh what.. Nymphadora I get it. How do you know each other?" Kathryn asked tilting her head like a confused puppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:29 am
Tonks grimaced at the werewolf. "How many times have I told you, its Tonks," she said. "Remus, one would think that after my mother forced you to spend the Christmas with us instead of the Weasley's, you would at least learn to call me Tonks. Everyone else does; even Mum."

"How do you know each other?" Kathryn asked, cocking her head to the side. Tonks laughed.

"Unfortunately, Remus and I have a history," she answered before Remus could say a word. "Fellow Order member back when You-Know-Who was still around. He and I spent a week trying to get the Vampires on our side. It was awful. Vampire don't eat food, or at least nothing we would count as food. Though I think Remus didn't mind the raw meat as much as I did but he's an odd one. You remember that don't you, after the Department of Mysteries incident."

She gazed uncertainly at Sirius. "I would ask what you're doing alive, but Croaker, you remember him don't you? He was the Unspeakable that found you. Well, he told me about what happened," she paused, picking up one of the knives and balancing it on the tabletop. It fell over onto her plate with a loud crack of and a piece of the plate chipped off onto the table.

"Croaker got Obliviated last week. Retired to Florence, full Ministry compensation of course. The Department of Mysteries didn't like that you weren't kept there for further study. They don't know that Croaker told me, else I'd be in Tahiti with half my memories gone. Mad-Eye told me to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing. But I did send a note to Dumbledor so he's well informed about that whole bloody thing."

Blinking at the now chipped plate, she shrugged, brushing back a strand of violet hair and tucking it behind her ear.

"The Ministry's trying to find a way to explain how Sirius Black is back from the dead without making them look incompentant. Rufus Scrimgeour is going mad what with the Quibbler already came up with some whacked out theory. Got posted this morning. Quite an interesting read. Well, Rufus tried to put a choke on it, but," rolling her eyes, she tapped the table absently, "its the Quibbler. Maxwell Lovegood isn't going to let the Ministry shut him up, especially about something like this. Already got people sending letters to the office asking about Stubby Boardman."  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:47 pm
Sirius froze when Tonks started to talk about his return to life. He dropped Remus' hand immeidately and muttered darkly.

"Croaker didn't even know the half of it. I told him maybe the last bits of it and how I got through that wretched piece of cloth," he hissed. He moved slightly away from the group and sat down at the table, looking at the dinner before him. His stomach had gone silent though and even if it hadn't--the Hogwarts style feast seemed to grand for him to stomach.

"Further study...they want more, they'll have to go there themselves," he muttered picking up his fork and violently stabbing into some of the dishes before him trying to figure out what would be best to put on his plate to mutilate.

"Let the whole bloody world know...Sirius Black is back. Come take pictures and gasp at the horrific friggen sight!" he growled sinking his fork into a bowl, not paying enough attention to figure out what it was. He sat back and crossed his arms, staring darkly ahead of him.

"Eat Remus...you're hungry and we have a date with the moon tonight."

((Good job Tonks! Bring back the angst!))  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games