Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laraxane

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:36 pm
well my name sucks so can you just call me vincent (thats what i plan to change my name to when i grow up) im 13 and well....that pretty much sums it up.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:17 pm
Greetings: heart

I am Xotchi, I am from Puerto Rico and I love to chat. If you want to visit my homepage, please follow this link:

http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_FiamaDreams

I hope you all visit me. Thanks for letting me in. Blessings  

Xotchi

clariceyza

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:16 pm
hi! im also new here.. i wanna make new friends.. so, just add me up! id be happy to chat. n_n  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:51 am
Hi, I'm new here. U can call me Shia, or Ally, or anything. I'm 15 years old, and...What else should I say?

Anyway, I'm still new with Gaia so I think I'll need a lot of help here xd
Nice to meet you all!! whee  

Shially

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:32 am
I'm New to the guild.... not really to gaia. I'm glad to give advice, and possibly stuff, depending on the economy, to those I feel show that they deserve it, and it takes a lot to impress me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:22 am
smile Hello, I am cassy and I am new to Gaia. Willing to learn, willing to help, willing to share. I am a SAHM. Now to see if you can figure out what it means wink  

Cassy_mwe

Flyntette

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:14 am
Hello, I'm new to Gaia and the Guild (I just joined yesterday razz )

I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Charl, Lottie, Charlottie, or make up a nickname for me biggrin I'm 12 years old but people think I act older razz

Add me please? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:21 am
ello peepz the names David =) just joined gaia yesterday i play on my spare time and so otherwise i be playing flyff (fly for fun) which is a fun mmorpg =x,
im 17 and yeah...i r bad at makin convo =0  

CrazyCowMoO

Soul~Taker~Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:22 am
Ello all ^^
just starting the guild today,I've been on gaia for some time now,I'm 14 years old and my RL name is chris mrgreen . I use to be a really commitied rper and guld member to alot of guilds but then i just stop getting on gaia. So i deicided to make amenz to the time I've neglected. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:00 am
I'm Miss Sori!! I'm new here lol duh!!! Jus tlooking to make new friends!!  

soriannabell

Chiyo Fuu

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:28 pm
hey there!! i'm new and i would like to make friends ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:09 pm
lOL . wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Darkbringer10

-GE- Kenji Isawa

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:00 pm
Hi all. The names Naga,the Yoko Shinigami! I've been around extending a welcoming hand to new ppl ever since I was new. I look forward to helping out and meeting many new ppl!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 pm
Hi im glad to be apart of this guild. I want to make new friends and learn how to use all of the features of this site. I love anime and would love if you add me as a friend. PM me anytime.  

tmacsoblack

Nine-Tailed_Blonde_Naruto

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 pm
Hwy, I'm Naruto Fox Reaper but my friends call me Bekan. Naruto or Bekan is fine. I'm new to this guild but i'll try to help out as best as i can.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games