Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:19 am
Yeah everyone hug Graphi! *hugs Graphi*

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:00 am
What? I don't get a hug? *pouts* Hurricane Wilma made her appearance, and we set the record by having Tropical Storm Alpha...oh yeah, we made it to the Greek System people. Beyond that...we are safe, happy, and oh my god, its like sixty five today and I'm loving it. I've still got this irritating cough, but it'll go away eventually and my house survived without damages...except a leak through the vent on the roof. Next year we will duct tape the vents closed.

Beyond that...we didn't even loose power in my neighborhood which is like some sort of miracle and most of the businesses in our little city are up and running. I'm out job hunting today because I don't have school...stupid Edison college not being all open and working...but they have like a million trees and stuff so they've probably got a lot of cleaning up to do.

Beyond that...unless the library opens...I'll be checking today...they made it through the storm pretty well (was there yesterday)...I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back online. My stepfather is being an a** and despite my serious contemplation of making my winter vacation to visit my grandparents in Illinois a permanent one, has been hounding me all week to get a job...which, if I make my ticket one way, I'll only have for a month and a ******** see what I can do by the way of responding to Sirius looonng reply before I get kicked out of the house to find a job. I'll probably type it up in Microsoft Word and just copy and paste later once the RP opens back up...also, Ahro is unable to reply because she's waiting for Severus (who is RPing as Harry - oh the irony) to respond...Sev's off in Canada shooting moose or something. *shrugs* She will be back on Friday.

Also, thank you Wilma for dragging some of that cool air down here...its not humid and its cool and I'm loving it!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:42 pm
*hugs Remus* Yay! He's alive!

I know what you mean, this cool weather is great. Well, if you guys are all alive and safe, I'll open up the RP--just have Rae tell us if you're fitted with a shock collar so you can't even get within 5 feet of any computer.

And your stepfather--is a moron. Send him an email from the library's computer using a new email address and have gloves on when you type it up. Tell him to go to some place out in the middle of nowhere--but near water with lots of fish in it. Strangle him, then take his body to the edge of the water and start to carefully chop him up into small pieces which you must throw to the fish. The bones must be burned. Wear tight clothing (tuck your pants into your boots) and a ski mask and goggles, and one of those medical mask things--all of it stuff you can burn 20 miles away from the place you burned the bones.

If you do it right, there won't be a body and you can't be blamed for murder. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:52 pm
...My computer recently crashed. sad

I can't go online as often. *dies* gonk

And, worst of all, I was going to apply to go to Japan, but I was unable! gonk sad crying

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:07 am
First off, thank you for the hugs. *glomps HK and Luny*

Second, I'm glad Ty is ok. *hugs* Rae is ok too? And don't do what HK said. Yeah, he sounds kind of like a moron, but feeding him to fishies is NOT the way to solve this!

Third, poor Sniv. *hugs* I hate it when that happens. ;_;

Fourth, I hate my novel outline. It's being a pain in my a**. Someone add metallicblue_faerywings@yahoo.com to your MSN so I can procrastinate more. *kicks it* Stupid boys..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:41 am
Woah... It's crazy here, disasters, step-mums, candians and mooses.

Or meese.

Well because I am screwing the rest of the convo here's my tale.

I was drawing my kick a** new anime style (that no one will see till the weekend) and Jeremy (a year 11 who I know from Cadets) comes up and says that its "******** good" and he is going to tell his mates. And one of his mates is a mate of the guy who animates in Cowboy Bebop so he thinks that i should be an animator. Now everyone is giving me commisions at school only no one is paying because it's fun too watch their faces as they see a frigging 13 year old animate real people. And so Jeremy asked me the commision him first and it was him with a sword and everything...

I'm so happy.  

Lunar_Blade

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:51 am
Woah... Jeremy just told me he is bi.

0.0 I can't believe he trusted me with his secret.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:19 am
Yay Luny! She's finally realized her art rocks!

Yay Jeremy! For giving Luny a confidence boost (heck, I'd tell you secrets...if I had any...) and for being bi and obviously not having suicidal thoughts about it!

And on that note *extra hugs to Ty and Rae* because you guys aren't depressive and suicidal either and you guys don't care if your preference has the same bits as you do.

Watched a sad movie last night...don't know what the hell it was called but this kid figured he was gay and offed himself in it. And the main characters were all "damn...but he was cool, I wouldn't have cared"

And Graphi, there is nothing wrong with feeding evil people to fishies

...except for when your fishies get evil, and then you know it's a bit too much  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:12 pm
Our power was just put back on today. I am rather thankful, but I went to the library because Ty is here. He spent the day hauling a** on his bike back and forth across town putting in applications. So far, nothing. Of course, I work at IHOP so I can not really look down at him for applying at Perkins.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:25 pm
Yay for IHOP.

IHOP and CiCi's are like the main places to work near where I live because you don't need a car (though...for IHOP you have to be brave because it's a major intersection--and it's a bit scary at times) and every one goes there. 3nodding

It's either that or it's McDonalds or Wal Mart...and...well...that's just no fun.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 pm
For the love of your sanity, don't go apply at the mall. I used to work two jobs at the mall last year during the holidays. I worked at a Christmas store.

I now despise the music more than anything else.

Yay for Luny! I'm really happy for you! It's nice when people love your work, but it sucks when you get too many commissions. :/ Then it's all stress and no love.

I have a question for the guys though. I'm working on my outline for my NaNoWriMo novel and my two main characters are gay. I'm trying to keep them as close to "normal boys" as possible. Meaning they're not femmy in the slightest.

What I'm wondering is would you ever invite another boy to go hang out with you at a park after work? That's not too "fruity" is it?

Most fangirls write their gay boys as slightly femmy, which is fine, but I'm trying to make mine real and believable. They're the type that a straight person would look at and not even know they were gay.

So.. yeah.. hang out at a park? Yay or nay?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:47 am
I have no idea about your crazy job thingies.

Yes to graphi, I suppose park is just fine.

Sorry my brain is on melt-down... I have problems... I've put it all in a drawing. Anyway, right now i think god and buddha are betting on me.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:48 am
Graphi, guys hang out together at parks, its fine.

A friend of mine (also gay) was kind enough to remind me that gay men are men just like straight men are men so sex is always an issue... *glares* I don't agree, but maybe I'm too femmy because I was raised by a single mother. *shrugs*

I'm a little irritated. Not to mention I've got a doctors appointment later today...not looking forward to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:14 am
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Graphi, guys hang out together at parks, its fine.

A friend of mine (also gay) was kind enough to remind me that gay men are men just like straight men are men so sex is always an issue... *glares* I don't agree, but maybe I'm too femmy because I was raised by a single mother. *shrugs*

I'm a little irritated. Not to mention I've got a doctors appointment later today...not looking forward to that.

And see, that's also what bugs me. I know that not all males a horny bastards, nor are all gays femmy.

But thank you love, I apreciate your help sooooo much. *glomp*

:/ I hope your appointment goes well. Is is just a check up or are you sick?

Actually.. right now I feel sick. But that's because I leave for my job orientation in like.. a half hour. x__x I shouldn't be nervous though... it's only a comic book shop. Gah... I hope I don't make an a** of myself. I tend to babble when I'm nervous, to try and take the focus off of me (which doesn't ever work). It's a reflex I guess. *twitches and dies*

I'll post later tonight to let you all know how it went.  

Graphiti Skies

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:16 pm
Just a check up. I just don't like the doctors is all. Everything went fine. My cough is just being stupid and pestering me. Nothing serious like Rae (being the hypocondriac that he is) was wont to think. He aught to be online sometime tonight to post as Dora in the RPG.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games