Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Hitomi nodded her head laying down looking out the window *what a cute boy I wish I could have my way with him better yet why not Ijin* Kira said to Hitomi laughing Hitomi currled up trying to block out Kira
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:11 pm

"Be..safe Kagejouten take care of her please.." Ketsueki walks out of his house adn flash steps away "Hello Miss Kira, my master doesn't want to talk with you right now, please SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kagejouten says in her head making Kira stop

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:16 pm

Kira cusses under her breath and goes to sleep Hitomi opened her eyes and looked over at Kagejouten "thank you" she whispered closing her eyes and went to sleep herself
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:22 pm

"No problem master.." he whispers "Ketsueki you realy ready to risk yourself for her, in the time you have been my master I never would have seen you to be like this I will protect her I promise" Kagejouten as in his head, Ketsueki flashes steps to a Large Cherry blassome Tree..."Yojimbo.." he says putting his hand on a tombstone

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:25 pm

Hitomi woke up feeling sick she sat up trying to catch her breath "Im Fine Kagejouten just leave me alone k?" she said standing up "I just need air" she whispered walking out he dorr and jumped up on the roof looking at the stars trying to calm down feeling her head "I guess Im sick" she said fainting falling backwards to the ground
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:31 pm

Kagejouten catches her "I will protect miss, I made a promise...", Yojimbo appears infront of Ketsueki "Yes?", "I want to make a new contract...", Yojimbo becomes intrested "Explain..."

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:33 pm

Hitomi tried to catch her breath but couldnt she had a high fever it wasnt blushing after all she opened her eyes "I order you to tell me where Ketsueki went" she said giving Kagejouten a glare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:42 pm

Kagejouten sighs "Yes, master..I will take you to him.." He says as a portal opens "Are you ready?", "I want you to take Hitomi's soul from her sword and give her a new body...", Yojimbo looks at Ketsueki like he is crazy "Who would compensate for the sword's need soul?" ..."My own..." Kagejouten appears behind Ketsueki

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:47 pm

Hitomi heard the last part and jumped out of Kagejoutens arms and hugs onto Ketsueki from behind "dont do that then Ijin would take over do you want him to kill me?" she asked him seeing if that would make him stop
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 pm

"Fenrir would still be able to fight him I can only do this, on this Full moon it is when Fenrir is the strongest as long as he can remain dominate as the sword transfers I can still control Ijin, Its just going to hurt like a b***h" he turns around and hugs her "I'm not scared of him anymore I wont him control me anymore"

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:58 pm

Hitomi couldnt hold back her tears anymore "I cant let you KAGE!!!" she yelled for him to come "take us away from here" she ordered him looking over at Yojimbo "thank you for everything again Mr.Jimbo"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:05 pm

"I'm sorry Ketsueki.." Kagejouten grabs them both goign into darkness and coming back at his house, Yojimbo walks back under his tree "She loves you, you damn fool, heh she will never let you go through with it" Ketsueki hugging Hitomi as they come back "Please, its the only way I don't want you to die if we don't do it tonight I would have to wait a month to try again"

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:44 pm

Hitomi smiled as the sun came up "tonights over" she said then looked over at Kagejouten that he was done "so I guess you wont be able to do it" she said letting go of him and stood up
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:52 pm

"Why?, why won't you let me?" he stands up grabbing her "I don't understand why you won't let me, I've lost alot in this world, my family, my life, my eyes, my wife to be I have nothing else, so when I see you I can't help but try to help you so you can have a better life than me"

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:59 pm

Hitomi couldnt look at him when he said wife to be "cuz I want my life to be with you" she whispered and hugged him back "my life is good as long as your here to protect me" she said smiling
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games