Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:04 pm
the spit didnt even touch her as wings erupted from her back making the spit go back into Lynn's face Kira couldnt help but laugh "you dont think that I havent emproved" she whispered as she flew up breaking threw the celling looking down at him smiling "come and die!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:08 pm
"Forgive me," Kai whispered as he ripped the necklace from around his neck. He roared as his skin turned deathly pale. His fangs lowered from his lips, his hands turned into talons, and black wings erupted from his back. "I will send you back to hell where you belong!" he roared, his shirt falling into pieces all around him.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:08 pm
( I meant spat as in saying viciously... not as in saliva, but ok)
Lynn hadn't felt this angry for a long time. She felt she was beginning to lose control. But this wouldn't be a very bad time to lose control, not if one of her friends lives were in danger.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:10 pm
Kira floated there waiting for him smiling hodling the blade up over her mouth "I dont feel like going back there if you dont mind"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Kai suddenly appeared behind her. "Too bad for you, but I'm going to have to send you there once more."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:16 pm
Nick glared at Lynn. "Let's go...now!"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:17 pm
Kira turned her head looking at him the sword pointed at his stomach "do you want to kill your precious little loves" she whispered giggling taking her hand over her heart pulling out a white ball out throwing it over into the air and Kira appeared in the sky chained to a cross  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Kai snarled at her. The veins in his skin were slowly starting to turn black. "Don't you dare hurt them!" he roared. His body began to shake as he tried to control himself. "Right now I'm in control, but you know what will happen if I let it slip."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:23 pm
Kira took the blade cutting her arm and the Kira chained to the cross screamed in pain as her armed got a deep cut in it while the other Kira didnt get a scratch "you attack me and she dies and when she does Ill just bring out the next kiddy" she said bursting out in laughter "oh and by the way name Maya just to keep things straight" she whispered still laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:23 pm
Kai glared at Maya. "What do you want?" he asked still trying to control the anger that was slowly taking over him.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:26 pm
"you" she whispered turning fully around close to him blade still pointed at Kai "with you dead Mitsuzu wont want to live and this body is mine" she said laughing drawing blood from his stomach  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:28 pm
Kai winced in pain but closed his eyes. "If I die...do you promise not to hurt anyone?" he asked in a voice barely above a whisper as he bowed his head.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:32 pm
"Kai...be careful" Nick says and looks at Maya.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:33 pm
"why should I?" she asked him smiling taking the sword out cutting her other arm Kira screamed again "this is too much fun" she whispered in his ear  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:34 pm
"Stop this!" Kai yelled suddenly. "Kill me! Take my life! But leave everyone else alone!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games