Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Dani looked surprised. "Oh my GAAWRSH! You can talk in my MIND!" she yelled, pointing at her head. She set an image of her scowling in her mind for him to read. 'Don't blow this, it's fun, and important. I might need this reputation later. There's lot's of danger in this school, and I'll need to make myself known as an insane person for me to act like I need to.'
Dani looped her arm around his and pulled him with her. "I'm coming to meet your teachers," she said loudly. Inside her mind, she was thinking 'Don't get your head in the clouds, if I'd really not wanted you in my mind, I would have either put something stronger up or not even come up to you. It's an advantage, being able to communicate through minds, so I need you. Of course I wont force you to, but I'd appreciate your help. You wont have to follow me around, just when I tell you about my plans, you'd help. 'Tis all.

((This girl is CREEPY.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:28 pm
(I'm back! I wonder if anyone here will remember me? I remember you Elix...)

Cody walked into the school. He suffered from some depression for awhile, and being a kid with mental powers, this screwed up a lot of stuff for him. He was feeling better, but he looked tired. As he entered math class, he looked for people he knew. Absentmindedly, he sat down. His mind was elsewhere, far away from the desk he occupied.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

CivicBlackCrow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:26 pm
'Hmm, alright, its fine with me but, dont touch me' He said in her mind, whil also releasing a brainwave to push her away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 pm
Cody suddenly shuddered as he sensed another physic being. Who is there! He sent out in the direction of the disturbance.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 am
as he entered the school he sensed a presence of two powerfull psychics surprised ne was familliar and was like two in one,the other was unknown and very powerfull"could this be...im sensing psychics AND i think im sensing Cody..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 am
Jason walked away from Elixx and replied to the messege Cody sent him
'Who wants to know?'  

CivicBlackCrow

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 am
he walked to the place the unknown sent was leading him and he walked near the psychic guy"hello...do you have powers to?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm
((Ok, first off HI CODY!! ^_^
Second, her name is DANI))

Dani grinned as he pushed her away. How fun. She walked beside him into class and felt Cody's prescense. She grinned at him.
'His name is Cody,' she thought to Jason. She looked at Cody. 'How've you been? You look tired, what are you doing to yourself?'
Dani looked at Jason again. "I'll be some insane little girl who doesn't act insane, shall I? That makes a LOT of sense," she said, rolling her eyes.
"If I'm insane I'm gonna act insane. But fine, I'll leave you alone." She walked to Cody and sat in the seat next to him.
"You look terrible," she commented.

((Alright, I'm making her a LITTLE less wierd.))

Aerunai sat down in math class, trying to ignore the three psychic people. She sat in the back, eyeing the "insane" girl with suspicion. She could be a real danger to people if she got out of hand. Aerunai tried to ignore her as the bell rang.
"Students in your seats please. And who might you be?" the man asked looking politely but confused at the insane girl.
The girl jumped up.
"I'm Dani. My brother, John, who isn't in the class right now," she looked around, pretending to lose train of thought. "Where is he anyways...?" she said quietly.
"Anyways, I'm Dani and my brother John has to take care of me because my parents are gone and I don't go to school and all our babysitters never come back." Dani tilted her head happily as she looked at the teacher. He nodded slowly. After a moment he turned to write on the chalkboard and cleared his throat. "Ok, everyone, I'd like you to take out your assignment from over the weekend." Aerunai, along with many others, groaned. She'd forgotten all about it.
She took out the sheet and did the eighteen problems quickly as the teacher came by the other students and handed it to him when he stopped by her desk. He looked at her suspiciously but moved on. He hated her, and she him.
Damn teacher, she thought as she looked out the window beside her.

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:40 pm
john walks calmly down the hall even though he was late for class. he walks into his class and sees Dani with some new dude. "sorry i'm late" he walks over and sits beside Cody. "whats up dude, long time no see."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:08 am
"Hey there. Well, I've been in a slump for awhile."Cody said to, well, pretty much everyone. He was feeling a little tired, but he tried not to let it show. "Ever since the Shad incident, I've been feeling a little depressed. It took out a major toll on my body...."  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kujobro

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:20 pm
Nathan was walking in from the docter(cuz he got his flu shot ow)"well i might not be able to do computer or video games,but i can still use my i pod"then nathan went to class,and sat in his seat neer to the door,listening to his playlist  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Name:Flak
Powers:Controls darkness fully.The result usually ends up random or funny
Race biggrin emon
Personality:Serious,somtimes in a joking mood.
Appearance:User Image

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm
Flak was walking around the hallways when he looked at the lockers and smiled.
"Hehehe...."
He used his shadow energy and cut a lot of lockers up so they ended up not connected.
He then used the energy to stack the lockers up until they spelled "HELL".
"That's better."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 pm
sorry about that I forgot to sign in when I typed this  

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:09 pm
(I'm going to bring this back from the grave biggrin )
"So guys, what's been going on since I've been gone?" Cody looked at the new students. "Would anyone mind introducing me to these people?"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games