Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zor Prime

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:28 am
Ummmm, Hello all, Im new here, and Im afraid I dont have any army due to my area not selling them, but instead I have all the dawn of war games, including this:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Hey everyone im Damon and I live in canada. I dont have any pics but in warhammer I collect lizardmen and in 40k I do Tau and Dark Angel space marines.  

Corvosier

Reddemon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:11 pm
Figure I might as well retinroduce myself.

Name: Reddemon(Red)
Armies: Currently a Witch Hunter, Brettonian, and a fleeting skaven force.
Reason for re-introduction: world of Warcraft  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:21 am
My name is Bill obviously by my name you can tell I'm a space marine player.
My chapter is of my own, it's a successor chapter of the Emperor's hands. It's name is the Emperor's Fist! We are very Power Axe and Power Fist heavy in my army. Our colors are a Metallic Blue, a Deep Crimson and Skull White. Currently I just received the Citadel Washes that came out yesterday, I highly advise buying them  

Battle Brother Bill

jdy204

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 am
Hi, I'm jdy204, I play Spacemarines (Ultramarines) as my primary army. I have about 3500 points of them. Also I have about 750 points of Greykngihts army which will be my next army.

Picture:
User Image

I am attending to Baltimore GD this week.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:24 am
Hello, my names Exodushammer13, and my prevous account (hacked and banned) was Screaming_hawk. But most of you can call me John (Screw the online safety thing, a first name can't hurt much.) I have a chaos army, (just got big edition, not sure how many points) and a 2400 pts Demonhunter army.  

ExodusHammer13

Breenland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm
Hey, I'm bonus. I don't play WH40k or Fantasy, but I've played Dawn of War, along with all it's expansions, except Soul Storm.

I'd like to start up the tabletop though, starting with the always popular starting group, Space Marines. I'd even like to try Daemon Hunters, since they seem rather interesting. My second favorite choice would be Tau (Their tech makes me love them), followed by Imperial Guard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm Seifstein and I guess I need to do a intro for myself. I have been playing 40k for about 2-3 years and have two armies. My first army were the ultramarines, played them for a while, then I went to Tau. I seem to lose a lot more with the Tau so maybe the switch wasn't such a good idea. xp Strangly they seem to do better in close courters combat then actual shooting.  

Seifstein

Hand of Eru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:14 pm
Greetings, I am the Hand of Eru, and I am a completely new player. I'll be buying a 1500 point Tyranid army in a couple days. I think they will be called Splinter Fleet Charybdis. I'll post pics when I get something painted. That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 am
User Image

Hey hows it goin im D34TH0M4T1K I've been playin 40k for about a year i started with eldar that army wasn't quite me so i went to Chaos Tzenntch i think thats how u spell played chaos for a while i still have my chaos but i play Space Marines White Scars right now a mostly all bike army which is in the pic i still need three more bikes and two more attack bikes to have it completed well thats it for me im also ganna give dark angels ravenwing chapet a try to  

Metal Tetsu

ParaseticInfest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 pm
whats up everyone. my names austin. ive been playing fantacy for about 2 years and 40k for about 1 year. i play with a 5000 point orcs and goblins fantacy army. and ive got 1000 points in imperial guard. i live in georgia and recently competed in the 'ard boys tornament. i made it passed the second playoff game, but i dont have the money to go to games day so ill just settle for what i got.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 pm
What's up? I'm 'splodeyfox, call me Rob. I've played 40k since 3rd Edition, playing Orks feverishly. Recently, though, I've been picking up Dark Eldar, and I'm getting into more Apocalypse matches (10,000 points +).  

explodeyFox

Alexi Terianis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:47 am
Hello. I suppose I should introduce myself.

Well, maybe not. It's not really important. But, I am a fanatical supporter of the guard in all aspects. Tabletop, DoW, and RP are all ways in which I will play as and support these valient men of the Empire. It is, after all, the Empire of Man. This is why I decide to side with the men and women of the guard to protect it. Of them all, these are the people that truly make up that empire. It is they who have the most to lose.

To war, my brothers and sisters.

I've played since 3rd Edition 40k, and play some fantasy as Tomb Kings as well, but lately they've been less interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 pm
Hey there. I'm Agnulfr, or as i a m called on the field of battle, Skoll Brandulf. I am a Space Wolf with an 1800 point army and it is still growing. I'll post some artwork and pics of my army once i get a camera that is worth a crap Xp  

Agnulfr

Rikki_Trejo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:16 pm
Hi, I'm R'ikki [Ordo_Exterminatus] [SexMachineBox in DoW: DC], and...I don't have an army! I learned about 40k via Starcraft, wikipedia-ed it, purchased books from Black Library, then learned about DoW and always thought about starting my own army, but never seemed to have the money. Or the patience to go to the city.

So yes, that is me.

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games