Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Angel_Boy_of_Darkness_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 am
nope  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:17 am
My mom knows I like yaoi it doesn't really bother her. She bought me a "Yaoi is my Anti Drug" t-shirt so I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind. Not to mention she buys me all my shounen-ai manga <3  

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

Dioxyde_36

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 am
My parents/sister are very religious. ;[
My parents haven't found out yet, but my sister knows now.
i left a yaoi manga out on my desk & she read it. at first she was all "WHAT! WHAT IS THIS!!!!????" but after a couple months she forgot about & doesn't mind it at all, only to a certain point. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:46 am
i have never been caught, suprisingly because i watch it so often, but i do turn the my book covers over if i am leaving. (moring yaoi read)
Well, i am into fluffy ones, so it wouldnt be that bad any how.  

leo-amy

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 pm
nope I haven't been caught but there was a really close call with my dad. He walked into the room the second after Ritsuka and Soubi kissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 am

Well, by meh sister, yes. She have found some of meh yaoi-drawings but luckily she just teases me about it and she understands 'cuz she has been yaoi-fangirl as well. >:'3 And other family-members know that I'm a pervert so they just ignore meh yaoi-talkings, ohohoho~

Zizima

Bittercakes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 am
When in doubt...
BURN THE EVIDENCE.

If my grandmother ever walks in during my yaoi phases I shut the keyboard immediatly - or rather, close the window or change tabs. Holy crap, she would pitch a fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:30 am
Miss Impala
When in doubt...
BURN THE EVIDENCE.

Rulin' ya universes...

gonk *slaps* SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lajvio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:13 am
No, I live alone ^^ No one can tell me what to do xd
And besides, even if they did know? What could they really do? If anyone have a problem with my yaoi love they can just go and die somewere ^^ Really, what is the harm? Why be upset? No one is getting hurt anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:45 am
well iv never been caught but if i my rents saw me reading some of the stuff i do i know id be in for a long and very uncomfortable talk >,>  

Fire Queen Azula

Musical_Phrase

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:41 am
The first time my mom and dad probably would try not to notice and then the secound time they would probably make fun of me. Nothing to harsh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 pm
never thought about it but if my grandmother found out she would probley crucify me (she a strict catholic so i'd be a devil child to her lol twisted )
oh & if my brother found out he'd make fun of me for live  

xleaf ninjax

sessmaru_sensei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:39 am
i almost got caught watching harcore yaoi once O_O my computer froze on a sex scene and i had to turn the monitor off XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 pm
Yaoi was my moms idea. She figure that if I was obsorbed with fake japaness characters making out I wouldn't be so inclined to go out with other guys (she's not happy about the "colourful probelm". Her words). To bad for her it didn't work, but I get free yaoi from my mom, so I'm not really worried about my mom catching me.  

DropOfMoonShine

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games