Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:51 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!

((SP????))

omg spanish. I just learned how to say that xDDD

((you spelled it right))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:36 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!

((SP????))

((you spelled it right))

yeah its been two years since i was last in a spanish class, so i'm out of it for a while....  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 pm
I hated my French teacher and my class. I learned NOTHING. The fun thing about it was I had it with my best friend and you would sit there and EVERYDAY we would draw these comics about how french brainwashes you into zombis and how French was evil and Spanish was good. It was pretty funny and it was called "Mini Adventures of French" which could be "Many Adventures of French."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:26 am
Durza the Shade
iOggy
Durza the Shade
Happy birthday, Masq! Let's see, last time a birthday was mentioned (Oggy's), back in the pre-GGN guild, I commissioned the US Navy band to blast "Happy Birthday" over the lawn of the White House. *does so again* There.

You did that? Dang, I'm surprised you remembered. After all, it HAS been seven months...

I remember stuff like that. You know, stuff that doesn't do me an ounce of good in the real world. I can recite lines from old Disney movies I haven't seen in years, but I can't connect a name to a face without a lot of thought, unless I know the person real well. And of course, precalculus rules are hell to memorize. xp

Hmm... odd. I tend to remember inane drivel-type stuff, too. Of course, I never really had a problem with precalc... or any math class, for that matter. But I'm pretty sure I'm one of the very few people on this Earth with that "problem."  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:50 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!!!!!

((SP????))

((you spelled it right))

yeah its been two years since i was last in a spanish class, so i'm out of it for a while....

Really? How level of spanish did you get to before you stopped?
((woah... i just got done with some spanish hw xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:54 pm
Masquanade
I hated my French teacher and my class. I learned NOTHING. The fun thing about it was I had it with my best friend and you would sit there and EVERYDAY we would draw these comics about how french brainwashes you into zombis and how French was evil and Spanish was good. It was pretty funny and it was called "Mini Adventures of French" which could be "Many Adventures of French."

omg so did i xDDD our teacher never did anything to control her class, i mean when we took tests people would be talking in a normal tone of voice across the room saying 'Hey, what's number 1?' and then they'd get the answer and even when the teacher was like 'HEY! NO TALKING! THIS IS A TEST!' they still went back and forth for answers cuz' she never did anything about it. We got to do pretty much whatever we wanted. I was like 'I wish I would have taken spanish x_x' and so this year that's what I'm taking.

xD do you still have the comics?  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:16 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

omg so did i xDDD our teacher never did anything to control her class, i mean when we took tests people would be talking in a normal tone of voice across the room saying 'Hey, what's number 1?' and then they'd get the answer and even when the teacher was like 'HEY! NO TALKING! THIS IS A TEST!' they still went back and forth for answers cuz' she never did anything about it. We got to do pretty much whatever we wanted. I was like 'I wish I would have taken spanish x_x' and so this year that's what I'm taking.

xD do you still have the comics?

Yes I do . . . somewhere . . . in my closet . . . buried under stuff . . . OMG my teacher would do that. She would know we were cheating and like straight at us and go "no cheating" and we would keep on. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:59 pm
Masquanade

Yes I do . . . somewhere . . . in my closet . . . buried under stuff . . . OMG my teacher would do that. She would know we were cheating and like straight at us and go "no cheating" and we would keep on. xp

Man that's creepy xD if I didn't know any better I'd say we had the same teacher.

((tho the chances of that are slim to none))  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:02 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Man that's creepy xD if I didn't know any better I'd say we had the same teacher.

((tho the chances of that are slim to none))

hahah yeah it is
but it's crazy though  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:47 pm
*come back from totally revamping the getting to know you thread*
I must say it was my first time in that thread in a while and I couldn't believe what was going in there. gonk sweatdrop So yeah . . . if you mods could just keep a look out on that thread- I wasn't happy at all . . . because it was defeating the whole purpose of the thread. sweatdrop Ok . . . I'm done ranting . . . please continue with your regulary schedule program sweatdrop 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:18 pm
hater boy
I can play an instrument... so can i join?

Eh, could be worse. I would have liked to know which instrument, because, if it's the electric guitar or something, he's under the mistaken impression that this is a rock band nerd guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:23 pm
Durza the Shade
hater boy

Eh, could be worse. I would have liked to know which instrument, because, if it's the electric guitar or something, he's under the mistaken impression that this is a rock band nerd guild.

well even electic guitarist are allowed and they are allowed to start a rock band thread- as in if they have their own rock band . . . 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:26 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
hater boy

well even electic guitarist are allowed and they are allowed to start a rock band thread- as in if they have their own rock band . . . 3nodding

True. I think there are at least a few people here who would post there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:30 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
hater boy

True. I think there are at least a few people here who would post there.

true
i'm sure they're afriad to post though 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:39 pm
hater boy
Tisaganshi Kazuki
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODWINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON!

Or, he could be a woodwind player. sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games