Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 am

Greetings, all. I go by guardian_rose here on Gaia. Feel free to call me G.R., Rose, or guardian_rose. Before anyone asks, no I am not female. I just happen to like roses and have been known to grow them in favorable seasons when summers last longer than 3 months where I live (this year, it looks like only 2 and a half months sad ).

I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's. So basically, when you teenagers were in diapers, trainers, or in preschool. wink
I was young and naive about my choices for changing religions. Instead of going on there, I'll just save that little insight for another topic. wink
Anyways, I studied the different writings of many authors on the topic of paganism and wicca. Yes, including Silver Ravenwolf and DJ Conway, but also writings of the late Scott Cunningham.

I think that this is all I shall share with you for now. Depending on how things go from here, will determine how much more I share. wink
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 am

guardian_rose

I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's. So basically, when you teenagers were in diapers, trainers, or in preschool. wink
You do realize the average age of participation for this guild is in it's mid to late 20's.

Quote:
Depending on how things go from here, will determine how much more I share. wink
Why?

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am

guardian_rose

Wow, condescending much? neutral And Tea's right about the average age; at 21, I'm one of the younger members, iirc.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am

Calixti
guardian_rose

Wow, condescending much? neutral And Tea's right about the average age; at 21, I'm one of the younger members, iirc.

I'm only 19! Guess that makes me one of the baby members. blaugh

Welcome guardian_rose! Hope to see you posting!

Collowrath

0ttercha0s

Unforgiving Tactician

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 am

Ummm.....I'm only 17. Does that make me an infant here?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 am

Calixti
guardian_rose

I'm not saying that all the members here are "youngins".

And if I were to be condescending, which I am not, I would do it in a much more creative fashion. Besides, if I thought I were hot stuff at this kind of thing, would I really be here? smile

Other than, that, I must give my apologies to anyone who may have felt put off by my intro. I've already read what can happen with a misunderstanding. I sure don't wish to run that gauntlet. wink

Tea, to answer your question of why. I am a very secretive person by habit. Its something I have always done. Especially around new people, and here there are a lot of new people.

guardian_rose

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 am

guardian_rose
I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's.

I also started looking into the occult in the mid to late 90s. Good times.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

AniMajor
guardian_rose

Late 90's as well.

maenad nuri
Captain

Teshia~Lyndall

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Hello, I'm Teshia. I'm looking for a place to learn more about being Asatru. I have limited resources in my area so finding this guild was like a gem. The other pagan guilds I've joined are inactive.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey! Morgan here, or Moonlight, whichever. I'm 20, been studying Wicca for a year now, and just hope to meet others and learn.. because is never too old to stop learning.

Moonlight Penguin

scarlet_moon225

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey you guys can call me scarlet.
im wiccan and i always enjoy what other people say about it.
Thats why im here. mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

scarlet_moon225
Hey you guys can call me scarlet.
im wiccan and i always enjoy what other people say about it.
Thats why im here. mrgreen

What tradition of Wicca are you?  

Lance Kibagari

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

maenad nuri
AniMajor
guardian_rose

Late 90's as well.
Damn I feel old. I think Cu and I will have to pay for a Geezers Subforum now. wink

guardian_rose
Besides, if I thought I were hot stuff at this kind of thing, would I really be here? smile
There are typically two reasons people join this guild. To cure fluff or be cured.

Quote:
Tea, to answer your question of why. I am a very secretive person by habit. Its something I have always done. Especially around new people, and here there are a lot of new people.
I find it odd. If you didn't wish to draw attention to it, why mention it?

Moonlight Penguin
Hey! Morgan here, or Moonlight, whichever. I'm 20, been studying Wicca for a year now, and just hope to meet others and learn.. because is never too old to stop learning.
What kind of Wica have you been looking into?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Teshia~Lyndall
Hello, I'm Teshia. I'm looking for a place to learn more about being Asatru. I have limited resources in my area so finding this guild was like a gem. The other pagan guilds I've joined are inactive.

Free resources

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
Teshia~Lyndall

Free resources
Deo's Pathways Thread is useful as well.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games