Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"How could you push aside my feelings and what happened to me!" she yelled.

"You think its easy keeping control in front of the person who killed my family? Then lets switch places! How about you go walk into the country you are at war with, go inside the castle and bow and show respect to the person who murdered your sister!"

"Lets go find him and be nice to him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:56 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa shook his chains at her. "Yes, let's because we can traverse the country chained to a wall! If I had done what you did I know I would have been killed. That is what I am talking about! Do you have no survival instinct in your body? I never said to be nice, I said to bide your time! Have you ever heard of putting on a front!?"

Tousa shook his head. "Of course you haven't, because you don't listen to people when they try to help you! You ignore them and throw yourself at your quite literal death now! You have chosen a fight I don't think you can win or run from now!"

"I can push aside what happened to you because you are quite literally yelling at me about how you want to kill my father! A member of my family! The thing that has you yourself wanting revenge!" Tousa took a step towards her. "I may not like the things he has done, I may not love him as I probably should but he is still my father, and if you want to kill him you'll have to kill me first Anja because I will not let you get close to him for your own personal vendetta."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:22 pm
Kami GearX

Anja seethed with anger. She walked over to him, and hit him in the stomach, then the face, "I don't care about customs, or biding my time! I don't care who you are, you are not getting in my way! I knew I wasn't going to live the moment I stepped in front of him! I knew I was going to die at the very beginning of the journey! So don't tell me that I'm not thinking!"

The guards heard the ruckus and saw what happened. The door was thrown open and grabbed Anja and pulled her off of Tousa. They threw her to the other side and started beating her with clubs, "How dare you lay a hand on the Prince! You filth!" One of them took out a silver dipped dagger and stabbed Anja in the shoulder. She let out a howl and cry of pain. They kept up the beating.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:32 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa took the hit in the stomach and then stumbled back at the blow to the face, letting out a growl as he spit a bit of blood to the side and wiped at his face before he was tackled by Anja. He was about to comment when the guards came in to break up the fight.

Tousa took a moment and then heard the howl of pain. He lunged forward, quickly wrapping the chains that linked his arms around one guards neck before kicking the other in the side and then the temple with two quick snap kicks to send him stumbling. Tousa was then dragging the other guard towards the entrance, turned and quickly shunted him out of the room with a knee to the back before he turned to face the man who was holding his head from the two kicks, unsure of what was going on at the moment.

Tousa's vision went to Anja and the wound. He stumbled forward, bringing a sleeve up to his teeth as he ripped at his clothing, moving to pull the dagger out and toss it to the side. "Anja! Anja are you alright?" His head whipped to the guard. "Get out! Now! I have things under control!" The guard just kind of stumbled to grab the dagger though beyond that was unsure of really what to do. The guard he had tossed out was also coming back in and Tousa finished the ripping of his sleeve, setting it on Anja's shoulder before turning to stand and get ready to fight, arms lifted in a defensive posture. "Leave her alone! She's done nothing wrong!"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:43 pm
Kami GearX

Anja's vision blurred as she held her shoulder. What was going on? Was there more fighting? The beatings stopped and she looked up to find Tousa saving her from the guards. Why was he doing that? She insulted him, told him she was going to kill his father, yelled at him and hit him. Why was he doing this?

The guards were hesitant, "She struck you my lord. She wasn't going to stop! She could have killed you! She is a savage and that's the only thing they know how to do."

Anja felt pressure on her shoulder. This wound was going to take time to heal, unlike her other injuries. It was a silver blade. Much different that an iron and steel blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:52 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I've fought her once, I can fight her again." Tousa stated calmly, still ready to fight with what limited movements he had. "I can take care of her if she gets violent, I have been for the past month now. Now go until my father summons us or has orders for you unless you want to fight me and get beat about the head with chains."

He only glanced over his shoulder, looking at Anja for a moment to make sure she was okay. He'd have to wrap that wound in a moment. "Anja, it's alright... Just take a hand and press that rag into the wound. I'll wrap it in a minute okay?" Then his gaze was back on the guards, a frown etched on his features, his gaze on the knife that had been used to hurt Anja.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 pm
Kami GearX

The guards hesitated but they left soon after, They were going to report this to his father.

Anja snatched the cloth he gave her. She exposed her shoulder to the open. The stab wound looked burned and all sorts of nasty, and it wasn't healing up, "S-Silver." her voice was twisted with pain. This was going to keep hurting until she flushed the thing with water, "Water.." she groaned as she rolled on her side  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:49 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa watched as the guards left, only turning back to Anja when the door was closed. His fists were lowered and he turned to the person behind him. He looked to the wound and then to Anja. He looked around and shook his head, leaning in and placing his lips to the wound, sucking on it to try and pull some of the liquid silver out. After a few seconds of sucking, he turned and spit the blood out of his mouth before repeating the process.

"Don't worry Anja, it'll feel better soon, just hang in there. I don't have any water until mealtime, but I'll do what I can now and we'll rinse it out after okay?" He murmured, reaching to stroke her hair for a moment, face filled with worry rather than the anger he had for her a moment ago before he went back to doing his best to tend at her wound with what limited resources he had available at the moment.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:56 pm
Kami GearX

Anja felt the sucking on her shoulder. Some of the silver did get out but not all of it, "Why are you helping me, after what I said and did to you? You should have let them kill me." She sat up, still holding her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:09 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa spit out another bit of blood and then glanced over his shoulder to look at the door. Once he had confirmed that no guards were peeking in he turned back and planted a bloody kiss on her cheek before going back to work, now using the ripped piece of his shirt to wrap around the wound. "That's why. It's also why I wanted you to follow my lead." He muttered.

He made sure to lace the bandaging tightly, a hand moving to push hers out of the way as he continued to work. He was no field medic, but it would do for now. "We're going to have to clean it regularly to prevent it from getting infected. You'll sleep in the hay while you're recovering. It'll make sure you stay warm, don't need you getting sick on me." Tousa then looked at Anja. "I'm not going to hear any arguments from you, understand? I'm tired of them. For now, just listen to me."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked at him in surprised. He still felt that way about her? She smiled real quick, "I am so sorry I didn't follow your lead. Once I saw him, I just....all I saw were the deaths of my family. I don't think an apology from me will do anything. As if I'd do that. Rather rip my tongue out."

She glanced over at the hay, "Will you sleep next to me? Or do you have to seem like we hate each other?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:26 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa shook his head. "What happened, happened, no need to apologize to me. I'll figure something out to get us out of this mess. I grew up in this place for a long time after all. Just need a bit of time to think."

His gaze then shifted over to the hay with her. "I think it's best if I don't... If anyone saw that, things could turn ugly very quickly here. It would be nice, but... Just have to play it safe for now. I hope you understand." He reached for one of her hands and gave it a quick squeeze as if to comfort her. "I defended you so at the very least we can act like friends. That much is something we can do. I still don't know exactly what the deal entails that my father made, but I'm not liking the prospects of what it could be."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Kami GearX

Anja sighed and kissed his hand, "Even if you can't save me, thank you for trying. This is all my fault." she moved herself over to the hay and laid down, facing away from him. She was laying on her hurt shoulder but she didn't care. She soon closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep. In too much pain to sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa moved to follow after her, sitting down next to the pile of hay and reaching over to brush her head with his hand a few times. "Don't beat yourself up over this, alright? I'll get you out of here if it's the last thing I can do. I owe you that much." He watched the door, waiting.

It was not until a few hours had passed that their first meal was given. The door opened and Tousa opened one eye to see guards with weapons pointed at them as two platters of food were brought into the cell. "Your meals." Was all that was stated by the jailor, who sneered at Anja's condition. Then, just as they came, they were gone, the door locking.

As soon as they were gone and their footsteps had carried them away, Tousa moved over to the meal and picked up one of the cups of water. He carefully carried it back over and looked to Anja. "Anja, we have some water. Show me the wound and I'll rinse it out okay?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:46 pm
Kami GearX

Anja didn't get any sleep at all. She was thankful when food was brought to them. Her stomach let out a growl. She rolled on her back and let him look at it. It still stung, and it wasn't healing like it was supposed to. When he would pour it. She started to scream but she threw a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. Tears rolled down her eyes. All that pain caused her to black out.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff