Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 pm

User Image
*feels a little better about her job as the tasting judge after the Tweedles' words*
Miro supposes that makes sense. The Queen can't have people beheaded for tarts she didn't know existed. Or at least Miro would hope she couldn't sweatdrop And as long as there's extras, there isn't much to complain about anyway even if she does somehow discover them.

Miro hopes she never has to meet this Queen herself sweatdrop Although, if Draa works for her, then it might be inevitable crying

*starts to bounce again, anxiously awaiting the completed tarts* emotion_drool
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Well, I was going to increase his size... I've been practicing, and I can about double it. *gives the dragon one more shake, then stands up when he still doesn't wake up* cat_sweatdrop An illusion might be better. cat_neutral All right, then.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:46 pm

I think you both vastly underestimate Miro's fear of dragons emotion_eyebrow But it -would- look better on camera if he didn't appear so... well... harmless like he does.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:51 pm

*ignores TES*
*gets a great idea* eek
LETS DOUBLE DUTCH HIM! scream
err I mean... I think you can make him bigger and I can make him scarier! twisted

*nods like she just made a deal*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 pm

The Queen never knows about the extras.
User Image
We wouldn't ever give her tarts that weren't perfect. *both put the fruit filled tarts back in the oven*
User Image
You will meet the Queen eventually.

Everybody does. She always finds out about new people. *pours some cream in a bowl and starts whipping it*

Always wants to know if there's anything they can do for her.

Just don't make her mad.

You'll be fine.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 pm

*winces a bit and flattens her ears against her head when Leko yells* All right. *looks at the dragon again* Velcore, wake up! cat_stressed *lifts the wing that's covering his head*

*blinks a few times* Huh? Is it time to leave?

No, you need to move so I can make you bigger.

Oh, okay. *walks over to a larger space, pausing to stretch various limbs on the way* Why do I need to be bigger? confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:37 pm

*rubs her palms together whilst sporting a most devious grin*
pirate
ready!
*positions herself*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:50 pm

All right. *stands next to Velcore and closes her eyes, picturing the dragon the size she wants. A moment later, Velcore starts to grow*

But you did not answer me. *voice gets deeper, seeming to echo as he grows*

Shh... they're still filming. *opens her eyes to look at the dragon, frowning as he continues to get larger* I think... that's it. *rubs her forehead* Oh... I need to sit down. cat_sweatdrop *goes to the nearest chair* Smaller is definitely easier.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

User Image
*doesn't really feel any better about potentially meeting the Queen* sweatdrop
You keep saying Miro will be fine, but Miro's not so sure that's necessarily true. If the Queen angers easily like the March Hare seemed to indicate, then how is Miro supposed to know how to avoid making her angry? Miro's already unintentionally angered some of the people she's come across so far.

*mouth starts to water as the tarts get closer to completion*
Aya~ Those sure smell delicious emotion_drool
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 pm

eek ohhh
*claps in awe*
I didn't know you had such tricks Kits. emotion_kirakira
*forms a small orb of dark energy between her palms*
*stretches it until it looks like rings of energy circling around to form a loosely defined ball*
*tosses it into the air above Velcore while cursing the air*
To be is what we see, energy and treachery ~
Take on this form to be your norm for your truest self will be forlorn.
Fear and respect may not come yet
but to be it's what we see!

To break this curse you must rehearse
the converse.

*the ball breaks and showers down upon the dragon glittery sparkles*
*the dragons scales soon to take on a more demonic and metallic look*
emotion_kirakira Magnificent

*whispers to Kits*
Just show him his reflection in the mirror to break when you're ready emotion_yatta

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Agree with her.
User Image
Don't question her.
User Image
Do what she says.

*peeks in the oven* I think they're ready! *takes the tarts out of the oven and carefully begins removing them from the pans*

*takes his out* Yup! Just right! *picks one out, removes it from the pan, and tops it with whipped cream for Miro to taste*

Come on... gonk *a bit of the crust crumbles* That one's not for the Queen.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:47 pm

*nods* I've been practicing it for a while now. Oooh... *watches Leko's curse* cat_smile

What was that? *following some of the sparkles down, looks at his leg* Why am I shiny?

Velcore, you need to go fly over the set and scare them. Make Miro run away.

But I thought Va... Va... *forgot the name* confused The white knight guy was going to take her away. That's what Karrie told me.

Tes changed his mind. Go! *points*

eek Going! *launches himself into the air*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 pm

User Image
*the instructions sounded simple enough on the surface, but always agreeing with someone no matter what they say seemed like it would actually be pretty hard in practice. There's all sorts of disagreeable things people can and often do say. She thinks to say as much, but as soon as the tarts start being plated, she completely abandons the subject and hastily takes up the tart Karrie set out first*

Acha! Acha! Acha!

*tosses it between her hands a couple times before dropping it back on the plate and blowing on her slightly singed fingers*
Too hot sweatdrop

*tries to pick it up again anyway ninja , but pauses when a large shadow passes over them.*
Oh noes! Is it going to rain? gonk Miro wouldn't want the tarts to get all soggy...
*looks up to see if it appears to be a potential rain cloud or a regular cloud and freezes in fear when she sees that it isn't a cloud at all*

D-D-D-Dragon! gonk crying
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 pm

*flies over the set, roaring down at the Tweedles and Miro* mad
User Image
eek *stares up at the dragon for a moment, not recognizing it as Velcore* JABBERWOCKY! gonk
User Image
RUN! gonk *the Tweedles abandon their kitchens, crossing into the path and knocking each other over*
User Image
Out of my way! scream *both get up and continue across the path and vanish into the woods*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:46 pm

User Image
*stays trembling and unable to move for a while as it roars at them, but when Mitri says to run, she does just that, barreling down the path and flailing her arms as she went*

Waaah! Miro liked it better when she thought Jabberwalks were phones! crying

*keeps going without looking back* crying

AAAAAND CUT!! scream
Break for a few hours as they build the next set I guess...

*wonders if there's a place he can hide in the meantime to avoid Antonio's impending visit.* ninja
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games