Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:15 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Mason made his way to the Quidditch pitch, Benjamin following on his tail as he always did, going on about how he would be the best damn Keeper this team had ever seen. “We don’t need you to be the best Keeper, we just need you to block Ravenclaw’s shots. Think you can do that?” he asked, stopping dead in his tracks to look his brother in the eyes. Sometimes, his dreams were too big for even himself. “Yeah, that’s what being the best Keeper entails.” Mason sighed as he took his next step, continuing along on their trek to the Quidditch pitch. The Vice Captain returned Galen’s smile before joining Nora for some stretches, Benjamin still seemingly glued to Mason’s hip. “Good morning,” he greeted before reassuring her, “We’re gonna do great, Captain.”

Armour Class: 17
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

SherbertLemondrop
addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:30 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin excitedly followed Mason to the Quidditch pitch. It was his first real game and he’d be playing as the Keeper, which meant he had a duty to his team to block all of the opponent’s shots. “Just watch, when one of their chasers tries to fake left and shoot right, I’ll be ready. I’ll be all Wah-blah! They won’t even see it coming! I’ll be the best damn Keeper this team had ever seen!” Ben stopped walking just as Mason had, cocking an eyebrow at his brother. Was he daft? “Yeah, that’s what being the best Keeper entails,” Ben explained, unsure why he didn’t understand. The two continued merrily on their way to the Quidditch pitch, joining Nora for some pre-game stretches. “Y’ello!” he greeted immediately after Mason said “Good morning.”

Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Catch: > than opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:54 am
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
2nd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "This should be interesting."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Today was a good day. Ivan hadn’t expected when he tried out for the team that he would actually get to play during his first year, especially since a few months ago he had never even heard of the sport, but here he was; Playing beater alongside Flick, one of his favorite housemates. For his first game, they would even be playing against one of Ivan’s other favorite companions, Uriel! Though the poor guy had no idea what was coming for him.

Or maybe he did. Flick seemed to have no qualms with announcing one of their possible strategies: Target the new Keeper so he’ll be too distracted to catch the quaffle. Uriel Payne looked to be an easy target, to which Ivan gave a "Heh!" and a smirk in agreement. It definitely helped that Uriel was more on their level. Ivan had a feeling it would be a lot more difficult to bludgeon the more experienced Ravenclaws, though he had to admit: He liked a challenge.

Ivan flung an arm over Flick’s shoulders as they separated to their side of the pitch. With his other hand, he pushed up the corner of his glasses with his fingertips before flashing their friend a wave. “Best of luck today! You’re going to need it.”

If their goal was intimidation, it might have worked. Uriel Payne looked just a touch out of sorts as he made his way to the Eagles. Ivan dropped his arm from Flick's shoulder as they approached the rest of their teammates, but not before giving them a friendly pat on the back. "It's you and me today, Flick. Let's give it our all."

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: -

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:07 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
2nd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff
Wearing: Keeper Uniform Status: "Stay focused."

It was by complete happenstance that Uriel bumped into Flick and Ivan on his way to the pitch, but he certainly didn’t mind the company. It was all in good spirit; surely there was no bad karma that would come with conversing with the rival team leading up to their match, right? His tarot read for the day didn’t predict any serious concerns, anyway. There would be hurdles to overcome, but the young seer wasn’t at all surprised by that outcome. Of course there would be a challenge. This was Quidditch. His first official game, not to mention.

He wasn’t super worried about his own safety anyway. At least judging by the previous match and his dad’s own experience as a Keeper, he was probably in one of the safer positions… Though no man was ever truly safe on the pitch, it did seem like the Seekers and Chasers were the more valuable targets when it came to Beater offensive strategies. At least he thought that was the case until Flick mentioned they thought he would be an easy target. The smirk that came from Ivan between them only confirmed he was thinking the same thing. ‘Oh, great…’

Uriel gave a polite smile in return. “Is… That so?” A nervous chuckle. It didn’t bode well for him if he might be under fire by a Knapp straight away. Though Flick wasn’t really a Knapp by name anymore, and who knew if they inherited that knack for smacking bludgers? Then there was Ivan, cool and collected with that glasses glint that was just mildly threatening. A wild card. “I’ll just have to be on my best guard then.” Block the quaffles, block the bludgers. He could do that. ‘They’re probably just trying to psych me out, anyway.’ The three of them were only first years. Surely the Hufflepuff beaters wouldn’t turn out to be pros straight out the gate.

Ivan wished him the best of luck. It seemed perfectly friendly until he said Yuri was going to need it. That… Was questionable. “Yeah… Good luck, you two.” He waved back from over his shoulder as he made his way to his team. As soon as he arrived, Captain Milan was encouraging the team with an incentive. If they won the season, they could dare him to do something off the walls. The thought of their serious captain going for something as silly as this was enough to put Uriel back at ease, though he hadn’t the slightest idea what to suggest yet. That would be something to consider once they got through this first game.

Position: Keeper
                                                              AC: 12
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: -

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tryna stand up on my own two feet
                                          This conversation ain't comin' easily
                                          And darling, I know it's getting late
                                          So what do you say we leave this place?

Cass joined the others on the pitch. He was ready this time to play. It was nice seeing fresh faces on either team. He had been in their shoes once.

Position: chaser
                                                                          AC:19
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 shoot & steal +7 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                          Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

Walk me home in the dead of night
                                                                          I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
                                                                          So say you'll stay with me tonight
                                                                          'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside

null

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The whole school!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be great!

Xiang watched as the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs wandered out to field, some working on stretches, some working on preparing mentally. Once everyone was there and her watch chimed, Xiang made a sweeping gesture to the sky. "Everyone hup!"

While everyone was flying up and into position, Xiang released the snitch, then the bludgers. Taking the quaffle in hand, she flew up to the half-line. "Alright boys, girls, and oysters with pearls.... are we ready? Captains, ready? Then let's get this going! I want a nice, clean match, no cheating, no magic. Ready? QUAFFLE UP!" She tossed the quaffle straight up, then backed away for the Chaser battle.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 8, 2, 10, 8, 1, 2, 10, 1, 8 Total: 58 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We can do this!

Milan was ready for the game to begin. Professor Liu sent them up, so up he went, prepared to gun for the Quaffle. As soon as the Quaffle was in the air, he flew forward, hoping to swipe the ball to begin.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Graydon Ironshield rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 2, 6, 4, 2, 3, 8, 8, 10 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:25 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

Ron drew steadying breaths as he waited for the match to begin. As soon as the Quaffle was released, he launched himself after it.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick was joking when they said they'd hit Yuri first... but then Yuri looked like such a good target flying by the goals. Flick aimed - and they missed. "Maybe next time!"

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll: 8 + 2 = 10 = Miss
Trying to: Hit Yuri

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Milan grabbed the quaffle and tucked it safely under his arm, then flew off in hopes to make it to the goal without anyone stealing.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          1/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:33 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

Ron just missed gaining possession of the Quaffle, and now he was tail-chasing Milan to hopefully gain a turnover.

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Action: Attempting a steal
Effect Value: 22 (Turnover)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:43 am
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith

After managing to wrench the Quaffle from Milan's possession, Ron leaned hard into a lag roll, and raced toward Ravenclaw's goals.

OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Action: Attempting a steal
Effect Value: 22 (Turnover) (1/3)  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:54 am
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Eleven Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
2nd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "This should be interesting."

Ivan wasn't necessarily gunning for Ravenclaw's Keeper, but the seekers seemed safe to leave for the time being. Just as Ron went for the quaffle, Ivan decided to send another bludger at Uriel himself since Flick missed. One of them was bound to hit him. If not, no skin off his bones--he'd go for a more urgent target next.

At least that was the plan. The bludger smacked into his arm instead, just shy of the bat. Oof! Darn depth perception.

AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 1 - Hit Self

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Just as soon as he'd grabbed it, the quaffle was gone. Ron had managed a steal. Milan turned sharply, reaching out to try and take it back.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Total Roll:20 {Stolen!}
          x/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Success! Milan reclaimed the quaffle and turned to fly back to his goals.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx}
          1/3
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games