Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:30 pm
*While the three remaining Zurg flying saucers remain passively in the air, their liberated crews thrown in to confusion of their captains angered by the prospect of nearly getting spanked by their subordinates, the grounds most of the ground troops begin to chatter with each other, trying to figure out what's happening, while others start to discover the horrible remains of their slain comrades and others get tackled by Wargs that were in mid leap, when time froze.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar comet streaks over to Akumachi and Kai.*
Wha's goin on, here!?
*He asks, his silver aura begining to die down.*
Hearing the sound of Aidar's voice, Akumachi floats down to meet Aidar's level and leans on him wrapping her arms around him. "Darling, i just stopped the rampage of that thing. You can now reward me" she says in a seductive voice, starring into his eyes.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:38 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?
Hearing the sound of Aidar's voice, Akumachi floats down to meet Aidar's level and leans on him wrapping her arms around him. "Darling, i just stopped the rampage of that thing. You can now reward me" she says in a seductive voice, starring into his eyes.

User Image
*Kai opens his cockpit and peers out at Akumachi and Aidar.*
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
"Are you MAD!? The enemy is... up.. on.. us?"
He says, turning to look out at the crowd, as they chatter with each other. Some zurg flock around Darkfrost the Shadow Night, Homac, Mizuti, and Sha, asking questions and grasping their hands in gratitude.*
"why aren't they attacking?..."
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:45 pm
*Luminova streaks behind Aidar, as she makes her way to the center of the carnage.*
"My love, I need your help!"
*She mentally calls out.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 pm
shapelessevil
*While the three remaining Zurg flying saucers remain passively in the air, their liberated crews thrown in to confusion of their captains angered by the prospect of nearly getting spanked by their subordinates, the grounds most of the ground troops begin to chatter with each other, trying to figure out what's happening, while others start to discover the horrible remains of their slain comrades and others get tackled by Wargs that were in mid leap, when time froze.*

*Realizing that there are no helmets to remove from the Zurg they have pinned, the Wargs release their captives.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 am
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova streaks behind Aidar, as she makes her way to the center of the carnage.*

User Image
*The Shadow Knight is graciously accepting the thanks of the Zurg around him, when he picks up on Luminova's mental distress call.*
"Please, excuse me..." *He tells them, and then takes of at a dash to the north. In mid sprint, he then turns into a swarm of bats and flies to her side and then reforms on her back.*
"What's wrong?"
*He asks.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

*Realizing that there are no helmets to remove from the Zurg they have pinned, the Wargs release their captives.*

*The frightened Zurg immediately run away in fear.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 am
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
*He says, turning to look out at the crowd, as they chatter with each other. Some zurg flock around Darkfrost the Shadow Night, Homac, Mizuti, and Sha, asking questions and grasping their hands in gratitude.*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

User Image
*Darkfrost is dumbfounded. She had been raised to be an assassin, to move silently undetected, kill, and then quickly fade away without a trace. She had never saved anybody before and though she knows that gratitude is to be expected, she just doesn't know how to handle it.*
"I... No... I deedn't do eet for... I vas just... I... Orders... Following... I vas..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:26 am
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
He says, turning to look out at the crowd, as they chatter with each other. Some zurg flock around Darkfrost the Shadow Night, Homac, Mizuti, and Sha, asking questions and grasping their hands in gratitude.*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

*Aidar gently pushes Akumachi aside.*
"We went too far.."
*He answers.*
"We should o left some fo the others, who were nae frozen in time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:43 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

"We went too far.."
*He answers.*
Akumachi floats back as she gets pushed aside. " Darling, if you want me to I can help with the wounded and the dead, but that will use up the rest of my power" She says swirling her left hand index finger in little circles " is that what you wish"  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

"We went too far.."
*He answers.*
Akumachi floats back as she gets pushed aside. " Darling, if you want me to I can help with the wounded and the dead, but that will use up the rest of my power" She says swirling her left hand index finger in little circles " is that what you wish"[/quote(Would that be just Akumachi's power, or both her and Ragnarok's?)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image
*The Shadow Knight is graciously accepting the thanks of the Zurg around him, when he picks up on Luminova's mental distress call.*
"Please, excuse me..." *He tells them, and then takes of at a dash to the north. In mid sprint, he then turns into a swarm of bats and flies to her side and then reforms on her back.*
"What's wrong?"
*He asks.*

"Some of the Zurg have been slain and their body parts scattered..."
*She answers.*
"Please help me find them, for Resurrection. You are able to find them, by following the scent of their blood."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 am
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

"We went too far.."
*He answers.*
Akumachi floats back as she gets pushed aside. " Darling, if you want me to I can help with the wounded and the dead, but that will use up the rest of my power" She says swirling her left hand index finger in little circles " is that what you wish"
(Would that be just Akumachi's power, or both her and Ragnarok's?)
(Just Akumachi's. She will use Veronica's healing abilities In order to help out)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

User Image
"What's wrong?"
*He asks.*

"Some of the Zurg have been slain and their body parts scattered..."
*She answers.*
"Please help me find them, for Resurrection. You are able to find them, by following the scent of their blood."

*The Shadow knight immediately disperses into a swarm of bats and flies ahead of her to the area of carnage, where the bats then spread out in all directions. They fly to and fro, spreading out and homing in on the many trails of alien blood cells, that linger in the air, hunting for the missing parts, however small they may be.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:56 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Wha's goin on, here!?

User Image
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

"We went too far.."
*He answers.*

"It seems tha Shadow Knight and Angel already have tha under control..."
*Aidar' says as he watchers the activity of the bats and Luminova.*
"Bu, there may be other casualties, among the east an west areas o the caravan... See if ye can help there..."
(I suggest rereading the fight to see if anybody else has been badly hurt.)  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games