Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:52 pm
He slowly backed away from her when she started to turn green so she could have some space if needed. " Feeling worse?", he asked not trying to sound sarcastic. Honestly he was really concerned for her. But before he would go to get Zeltion he would make sure that she would be alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:06 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She managed to sit back down before rolling onto her side. Well trying to figure out if she was going to be sick or not. Of course she looked at him, asking him to get Zeltion. Eventually Cameron came over and started to rub her side. Hearing very few tales of pregnancy striking like this. But she fought back the urge to make a baby comment.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 pm
Quickly Grim ran to get Zeltion. Once Zeltion heard what happened he and Grim rushed back to her side. See that Cameron was with her he needed to make sure of something. " Does this have anything to do with having a baby? And will it be okay to use magic if it is? Or will that do something to her or the baby?", he asked before he started using spells.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Cameron was sitting behind Lola and kept rubbing between her back and side. "Well it could yes. But there's very few stories that talk about it taking effect like this. She told me that she's also had this body for under a month. This is a tricky case. Cause I am a bit confused about this myself. Stress sometimes can cause this to happen. But so can pregnancy.", Cameron said as she talked fast without thinking. Of course she saw Lola just close her eyes at the start of the talk. Only to hear her groan a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:43 pm
Both Grim and Zeltion started to think. " I can make some herbal medicine if you can get me the ingredients.", Grim said as he looked around the forest. " That wouldn't be to hard. I will ask some of the others for help as well. Curson will most likely be able to help find it." After that Grim told him what he needed in order to make the medicine for her. With that Zeltion rounded up some of the others along with Curson and they went off looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola listened to the conversation and grumbled. She felt like she was causing more trouble then helping them. Of course she would doze off every so often. But would wake back up as she was still a bit nauseous. Right now she felt like she couldn't win. All she felt like was resting and trying to not get sick.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:07 pm
After a while everyone was starting to come back with tons of the items that Grim needed. Quickly he made the herbal medicine that was supposes to go into a drink. Once that was finished he brought the drink over to her. " Here drink this slowly. And quick warning, it will not taste good but it should help if is just you being a bit nauseous.", he said as he gave her the drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:24 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She sat up with Cameron's help. Before nodding and slowly drinking it. Lola winced and groaned after it was swallowed. Of course Cameron had her sip some water. After a few minutes, Lola felt like she could move without being sick. But for a while she didn't talk in fear of loosing anything for a while.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Grim sat with er just in case she needed his help. Zeltion thanked everyone and sent then back to work. Then he walked up to Grim and said, " I won't be of much help to her if we don't know if this is because of her being pregnant. If it was anything else I could help but until we are sure." Grim nodded and looked to him. " I understand thank you.", he said as he looked back to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Cameron left the couple alone and gone back to cooking.

"I hate this feeling... And having to lay still for so long.", She said, well looking at him. Of course she pecked his cheek and closed her eyes. Well trying to figure out if she wanted to cook for rest of the day, for just in case.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 pm
He was still a bit away from her to give her some room to breath but he did lean in so she could peck his cheek. " I know you hate it but for now it is for your own good. Once you feel better you will be able to move around.
But we also need to find out what is making you sick."
, he said as he looked to her giving her a I hope you understand look.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She just nodded and sighed. Eventually when the night came, she was able to get around without being sick. Of course Cameron had her lay down or at least rest whenever she felt possibly sick. Of course the next morning Lola slept in and grumbled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
I'll let you do the time skip

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:21 pm
When he saw that she was feeling a bit better he went back to work. Feeling a little guilty about having so many people stop working to help him he went straight back to work. As night came he stayed up to work on the house and hurried to get it finished.

After two more days of working on the house it was finally complete. Their farm was also finished at this point. With their job done all the villagers gathered together. Zeltion and Curson said their goodbyes and wished them luck. Of course before he left Curson and Cameron had one last joke in together before Zeltion used a Teleportation spell to teleport everyone way. Leaving The three to their new home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When the house was finally built, she looked in awe. Once everyone was gone, she hugged Grim and smiled. Before she started to lean into him. Of course she was better some days then others. Today she was doing better even without the medicine.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:39 pm
He hugged her back as he looked at the finished house that he and his friends and family worked so hard to build. While he was happy to have the house he was more happy that now his wife would have a better place to sleep then outside. Especially with how she has been felling the past couple of days. Though it was good to see her doing better today.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games