Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:49 pm
Rani
User Image
Water-Fairy, Hero of Pixie Hollow
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Rani caught the soda with ease, opening it and taking a sip of its creamy, yet carbonated contents.
"Kyto happened..He's an evil dragon who kills fairies." Rani replied. "I'm here because a peace treaty with him went wrong. Angry, he caused a storm. Apparently blowing me, some mermaids, fairies, and a handful of my friends to this weird variation of the mainland. I mean, look at that tower! Where's the giant clock?" Rani replied.

Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:57 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"Wait..A storm!? I was in one last night! As a merman...!" He replied, freaking out as his memory came back.
Zephyr looked at the tower and remembered seeing it in a book he read.
"You mean the Eiffel Tower?" He asked. "It's still on the mainland, but we're in France I think..Supposedly the most romantic place on earth. Pretty far from london- or the mainland you know." He said, a smile forming on his face that she too was a magical being at one point. Maybe he found help after all. "Also..I never got your name, Miss."  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

She raised an eyebrow. "Merfolk, Hm? I knew a few mermaids. They're pretty nice..."

"Oh, How rude of me. My name's Rani" She responded. "France huh? Where do we go from here? I mean, look at the other people in the distance. They're adults. We're kids." Rani replied. "Kids can't get houses and stuff on their own. But fairies were never kids..were they? Oh, I'm just so confused." She said.

Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:12 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

Zephyr smiled at how smart Rani was. Most Fairies barely acknowledged mermaids even existed.
"I think we're about the same age..If not a year apart." He replied, thinking of what to do next.
Zephyr looked back towards town.
"Adults also hate it if we wander around at night by ourselves I think. They'll send metal monsters with lights and sirens out to get us. Then, They'll take us to a place called jail." He explained. "Kids our age are supposed to be at 'School'. " He said, making quotes with his hand while saying 'school' as if he wasn't sure exactly if that was even a word. "I've read a lot of books on human culture. So to get help we should try the school first." Zephyr said.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:15 pm
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Alright, Let's head to the school then." She said, nearly rushing to leave. "The last thing I want right now are metal monsters after us."

Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:21 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"Wait!!." He yelled, grabbing Rani by the hand and pulling her back. "Sorry." He said,
embarrassed. "It's just schools have a thing called 'dress-codes' and they won't like how your skirt is torn. " He explained, digging through the trunk and finding Something for her to wear. "Here, this sleeved shirt and shorts will do." Zephyr said.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:43 pm
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Ah, Thanks." She replied. "I'll be right back. Stay here a sec." She said before going behind a nearby sandstone boulder to change. She folded her torn dress up and made sure she had everything on correctly. She came out from behind the rock in the new outfit. "Thanks again, but isn't this still stealing? I don't know how comfortable I feel about this."

Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:48 pm
Alphasock

AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"It's okay." He said, taking a short-sleeved shirt from the trunk and putting it on. "There are barely any authorities on the beach anyways." He reassured her. "Ready to go? " He asked. Gesturing towards the exit to the beach.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Sure." She responded. "How will we know it's school when we find it?" Rani asked, her head tilting in curiosity.
Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"Ah well, Lucky for us- Humans have the exact same languages as us. And they often use signs to mark their buildings. If we find the one marked 'School', then we're at the right place." He explained.
"I'm ready to go when you are. Thanks to our new clothes, we should blend right in." He added.  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:16 pm
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"That's reassuring." She replied, relaxed and ready to go. "Lead on." Rani said.

[Exits with Zephyr]

Mythrilia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:18 pm
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"Okay." He replied, getting up from the beach towel and leading the way towards the beach exit and eventually the school.

[Exits with Rani]  

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine finished the first Vacation Showcase at her job at Metropole TV which lasted for 5 hours & what better way to relax was a walk on the beach. Phew. That explanation of today's Vacation package to Wisconsin, USA was really long. I'm glad to be covering 1 Vacation package per episode but I'm getting paid a good amount at my job. Francine said this as she walked on the beach thinking about what the next Vacation Trip that TV Travel shop will have her cover next.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:49 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

-Evie looks around and sees a shadow of a person heading her way. She goes to get up and falls back down.- ~How am I supposed to do anything this way.~ She thought as she made sure the instrument she had was still around her neck. ~At least there is still that but I am naked!~ She thought as she grab a old t-shirt hidden by the sand. "Better than nothing." She whispered as the person came even closer.

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine noticed a girl who had brown hair & green eyes but had trouble getting up, she had an old t-shirt but was naked & was wearing an instrument around her neck. Francine rushed over to help her. Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything, are you? By the way, I'm Francine. What's your name and why are you naked? Francine says this as she holds out her hand to the girl to help her up.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games