Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Albino - Cedric
SpectralEternity
Well that's helpful! I'm glad that made it easier for you. And thank you, I appreciate your apology. It's okay, I understand that the news was shocking and I'm sorry it frustrated you, but please understand that we have these rules only with the best intentions and making things fair.

Now, because Dominik is a special case, mentioning that Theo got him as a transfer from PHL2 will suffice for a link.

As for Theo's other pokemon, here is the link to the post in which he received them from the daycare, Here is the link where Theo got his Amaura, and just in case you want or need it, Here is the link where Aston got his Honedge from Lady Selphy.

For future reference there is a way to obtain direct post links from locked forums; there's a little square sheet next to every post date of each post, that sheet if you click it is a direct link to that particular post, so you can right click it and select copy link for the direct link to whichever post the square is attached to c:

...Like I said, Aston isn't going to catch every Pokémon, even to release them. So, his Honedge link....Not necessary? If there was an achievement list for characters who are only interested in certain types, then I'd need the Honedge link. But, I'll keep that safe in case I decide to change his mind. So, thanks.

Also, could you tell us mobile device users of that neat trick still works? Since we don't have computers or mouses to use. sweatdrop

Well you showed interest in him trying when you asked the question about him scanning Theo's pokemon, so sorry I just assumed. Also there will soon be an achievement in the upcoming updates for catching 15 of a type of pokemon for each type, if that interests you in keeping the link any more.

Also for a mobile device, I've found that pressing and holding the screen works similarly to a right click, and after a few seconds a pop up menu comes up, and one of the options should be to copy the url. That's how it worked on my tablet :0  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 pm
Is of just me, or are there no changes to the homepage other than the disappearance of the Join button? I wasn't going to say anything, but....There's someone who needs to know what's going on, and I'd like to give her answers.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:40 am
Can there be a rule where, if you've been searching for a specific Pokémon for a certain amount of time and haven't even encountered it once, that we can just encounter it on demand if we have the correct post count filled? Because, this is absolutely ridiculous. I've been searching for nearly 2 days and have encountered every other postable Pokémon in Santalune Forest more than once, where as Pansear's encounter meter is still at 0. Even the games aren't this ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:07 am
Albino - Cedric
Can there be a rule where, if you've been searching for a specific Pokémon for a certain amount of time and haven't even encountered it once, that we can just encounter it on demand if we have the correct post count filled? Because, this is absolutely ridiculous. I've been searching for nearly 2 days and have encountered every other postable Pokémon in Santalune Forest more than once, where as Pansear's encounter meter is still at 0. Even the games aren't this ridiculous.

Or can I send my Trainer to the forest and double up trying to catch Pansear for his trainer?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:37 am
Jewel of Antares
Is of just me, or are there no changes to the homepage other than the disappearance of the Join button? I wasn't going to say anything, but....There's someone who needs to know what's going on, and I'd like to give her answers.

I apologize for the delay. I'm not sure if this question still applies, but the front page has been edited further than that.

Albino - Cedric

I've actually had that in the games before, but we actually will be having an item come out to help remedy that, because yes, it is frustrating, ridiculous, and unnecessary. So hopefully that will be happening with our next set of updates : )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:29 am
Shadow - Dragon
Albino - Cedric

Or can I send my Trainer to the forest and double up trying to catch Pansear for his trainer?

Those no need for that. I have two characters there to look for it.  

Albino - Cedric

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:33 am
Albino - Cedric
Shadow - Dragon
Albino - Cedric

Those no need for that. I have two characters there to look for it.

That's cool however I needed to do a different trade in a forest that has said Pokemon so I figured, why the heck not?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm
What exactly is the point of the 8 month/1000 posts application requirement? You guys realize Gaia's role play community is mostly dead, right? People spend more time on other sites these days, so those terms seem very cruel.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:54 pm
Jewel of Antares
What exactly is the point of the 8 month/1000 posts application requirement? You guys realize Gaia's role play community is mostly dead, right? People spend more time on other sites these days, so those terms seem very cruel.

We want active members, and we want to be sure people aren't using mules, since we already have some concerns about that. I'm sorry you disagree with them, but the mods all sort of agreed on it when discussing updating the joining-request system.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:57 pm
Loonamist
Jewel of Antares

We want active members, and we want to be sure people aren't using mules, since we already have some concerns about that. I'm sorry you disagree with them, but the mods all sort of agreed on it when discussing updating the joining-request system.

And, you didn't bother including the members in the discussion or gettinour opinions siepnce some of us probably have friends who want to join?

I say remove the 1000 post at least. I can understand the 8 month bit, but it's hard to stay active when every role play you joined died. You're basically blaming people for others' inability or incompetence.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:00 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist
Jewel of Antares

And, you didn't bother including the members in the discussion or gettinour opinions siepnce some of us probably have friends who want to join?

I say remove the 1000 post at least. I can understand the 8 month bit, but it's hard to stay active when every role play you joined died. You're basically blaming people for others' inability or incompetence.

We can't get votes on everything and we were getting a surge of join requests from people not even following what few rules we did have up.

If you would like to make a motion to change the join rules, you're more than welcome to. We will keep that in mind, but honestly 1000 posts isn't a lot if you're trying and participating in rps for a while. Otherwise it could just be a mule account someone made, but didn't use until they needed it, or something similar.

We'll keep that in mind, and if you'd like to discuss it with other rpers, and others share your concerns, we can put up a poll.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:02 pm
Loonamist

Actually, staying active one of the hardest things to do these days. Not always because personal disinterest, but because others stop posting and leave you with nothing to respond to. It's quite common these days since Gaia became a cash-hungry company. It's not just role plays either.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:03 pm
Loonamist

Jewel of Antares

I'd be interested in getting a poll up for the joining stuff~
I'd personally rather it be easy for anyone that wants to join to do so, even if it means mules can get in. (I totally get how silly it can be when people don't even follow the join rules though >p< )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 pm
Loonamist

Er... How do Pokemon Centers work in-rp? Or do trainers just force-feed potions to their pokemon until they;re fully-healed? >>;  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist

Er... How do Pokemon Centers work in-rp? Or do trainers just force-feed potions to their pokemon until they;re fully-healed? >>;

If you're in an area with a pokecenter, you can just heal your pokemon x3  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games