Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:04 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

kilatails

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

Tokio managed to open the door with his available hand without letting Light stumble. He walked in with Ea, who was holding the man cooperatively with him. "Sasha...you in here?" He called out, then setting Light down in a chair so he could rest shortly while they waited on the nurse to arrive.

(Out Of Cookies: ....)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18
kilatails

((Im unsure if i'll be on tomorrow and I need to get to bed really soon, gotta be up in a few hours x_X for a doctor appointment a hours drive away. I do not suggest getting needles in your head x_X ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha was cleaning up the stuff from Sophia's casts when Tokio opened the door with Light and Ea, Light being unconscious.

"yep im here, most of the time" she said and used her magic to levitate Light onto a clean bed

"What happened? I heard a lot of fighting outside" she said, her animal ears flicked before changing back to mostly human, only her tigers tail remained.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:21 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

kilatails

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Keyblade - Time Transcend | Age - 15

Being relevant during the fight for a short time, Tokio was not sure how it started because he showed up late. So he just told her what he saw. "Light used up all his power into a spell to end the fight and fell unconscious. We were fighting an heartless that was controlling the student who goes here. She summoned dragon heartless that we had to take down."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:32 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18
kilatails

((Im unsure if i'll be on tomorrow and I need to get to bed really soon, gotta be up in a few hours x_X for a doctor appointment a hours drive away. I do not suggest getting needles in your head x_X ))

"so he over exerted himself. Well he should be ok in here. If there are others exhausted, they can come in too." she said and pointed up at the continuous curaga spell flower on the ceiling.

"it helps" she grins.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He continued to mumble as he lay on the bed but soon settled deeper into sleep before snapping awake. he held his head and remained laying down with eyes closed. He flipped over to shove his face into the pillow. "Get... Ansem..." He groaned.
Light was a bit disturbed by the abnormal ability he had used, which drained his power. Antimatter Silence? What the hell did that rift do to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:47 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea had stepped back the moment they sat their teacher, Light, on the seat. She watched quietly as Sasha replaced him on a bed and glanced curiously at the never-ending Heal spell. Ea redirected her gaze to Light when he moved and hid his face in the pillow. Hearing him groan out, Ea tilted her head to the side, "Whose Ansem?"

User Image

kalenakeeper
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Gah! Not so loud, my head's killin' me!" Light replied. "He's, well, just leave it to him...."
Light felt like he had been hit by a bus. Again. Yes, he had been hit by a bus before. Rather, it had been thrown at him but he narrowly escaped getting killed. "Hey, Sasha. You got aspirin strong enough to knock out a horse? I-I'm gonna need it..."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:51 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

A Portal of Darkness opened and Ixyam stepped out. Still cloaked in his Organization cloak. It might have caused a little trouble with the people in the room. He looked around but he didn't care that his cloak was still on. Walking over to the bed Light was in, he chuckled darkly. "You definitely dodged a bullet. You should have just died, y'know?"
Light rolled over and stared at Ixyam through slits. "Oh, look who it is... Hey, Yami...."
He cringed as what looked like steam came off his hooded head. Through gritted teeth, he retorted. "It's Yami, Jaecen! Learn it or don't say my name!"

... | Infirmary, I hope...

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:19 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18
kilatails

((sorry mom decided to do other things after my dr appt....so was out for over 12 hours v_V

Sasha was mostly silent, listening in on everything that was going on inside her infirmary.

"yes." she said simply as she got the medicine Light had asked for

She looked at Ixyam and sighed as steam came from under his hood.
"Chill out will you? If you start a battle in here, I will finish it." she said rather calmly. She wasn't really good in battle, but she was strong in magic.

She turned to Ea.
"Ansem....what a curious name that is."
of course, she knew who Ansem was, just not exactly whom he was speaking about.

She gave Light two pills
"take these and rest."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea hummed in response to Sasha. She had heard the name before, when she first learned of the Keyblade. It was just a passing name though. Ea had no real reference to it. So she shrugged it off and figured someone will fill her in later.

She regarded the new comer before directing Light, "Any better?"

User Image

kalenakeeper
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light took the pills and instantly felt like nothing had happened. "Holy crap. Those worked fast." He shook his head, not expecting the two pills to work quickly.
he looked up at Ea. "Uh, yeah. I'll be fine."

Ixyam scoffed and mocked him. "Yeah, you'll be fine. You always say you'll be fine, brother. Yet, really, you never are. I can see you're still hurting. What happened, 'cause it seems to be worse. Was it the fact that you found your daughter?"
Light sighed and looked directly at Ixyam. "Be gone, Satan!" He joked, flicking a pretend bottle of holy water at Ixyam. "Actually, yeah... I-I guess in a way, it Kind of hurts. Knowing that she's dead and all I have is Ene? I mean, having Ene kinda makes it better."
"You really are a stupid fool, brother." Ixyam scoffed and covered the left side of his face with a hand. "You're resilient and yet you still let the loss of one person bring you emotional stress."
"Y'know, I'd kill you but then I'd miss your little spazz moments." Light chuckled.
Ixyam put a hand up and smiled. "There's the Jaecen I know. Your cruelty is seeping out only when you want it to. If it had to be anyone, I'm glad it's you."
Light nodded. "Glad you see it that way. The darkness within is completely eradicated and under control."
He was silent for a moment. "So.... This Jax guy.... Your 'apprentice' has a nobody?"
Light nodded and closed his eyes. "I'd-I'd like to help you get his heart back, if you don't mind."

Light's eyes opened wide. "Wha-? Really?"
Holding a hand to his chest, Ixyam nodded. "I know what it's like to be ripped from heart and body. Bad enough my heart doesn't exist anymore. I don't want to see that happen to someone else."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:04 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18
kilatails

"a new heart can be made, so you know" Sasha said, she seemed sad.
"but once a body is destroyed, and I mean past nobody, then your a goner."

She slumped over as she sat down
"Jaster, the one at the academy at this very moment. That is his heart. Jaster's nobody....Jax, he was warped, so im unsure if he'd care about hurting any of us.....the only reason Jaster is normal before was because his heart held his true self in it, his nobody having so much darkness and anger, its become the embodiment of it.....like Jax is like a "dark Jaster' or something."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ixyam nodded. "I'll help with your little sting operation but it'll be on my terms. Once this is done, I'm not returning to the Organization again, got it?"
Light felt a surge course through him. "Alright. Once I can get outta here, I'll regather the two guys I'm training and meet up with you."
Ixyam nodded and opened a Portal of Darkness. He stopped and turned to Sasha, Ea, and Tokio. He gave them a light smile. "Thanks for giving him a meaning..." Then, he left through the portal.
[Exit to Room 118]

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 pm
◄ QUOTES ►
Kurai_18

kilatails

kalenakeeper

User Image

User Image

"Ansem?" Tokio glanced at Light, who muttered a name under his breath. He had never heard of such a person known as Ansem. Before he could ponder around the thought, a figure dressed in a black coat appeared. "Organization?" Those band of strong nobodies wore black coats and were evil, right? This guy was a different story. He got along with Mr. Light, as if they were friends. "Brother?" Tokio was a little baffled by their sudden relations. When they left by dark corridor, the room was left in silence. "I'll see you guys later...i'm going to see what's going on outside in the Courtyard."
He turned around and continued towards where he was going to see if everyone was alright. [Exit to Courtyard]

Twotonedrebel

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea felt like a third wheel in this interaction. She had no idea what they were talking about and it seemed like it was something personal. She raised an eyebrow Light's brother thanked them before disappearing through a dark portal. Ea didn't understand exactly why she was being thanked. She had only just joined the Academy.

'I must have come in the middle of a lot of drama,' She thought as she nodded at Tokio as he took his leave. She turned to Light with a raised eyebrow, "I'm afraid your brother had me confused with someone else. I only just met you today as well as almost everyone else."

User Image

kalenakeeper
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games