Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan felt deja vu hearing the tone of voice Awella was using. It did remind him of her mother. He looked at her and then said.'So you really love that pirate? Sorry I mean Marius."It was obvious the way that he was speaking was more trying to help her really understand her feelings. He was only doing this because he felt that he had to do something as a father since he had missed her childhood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded,"Yes Father, I do love Marius. He has treated me right, he's never raised a hand to me. Or else I'd fix and leave him if he ever did that to me.", she said in the same stern voice. As she still had her hand on her hip. Of course she kept looking at him with a look that was similar to her Mother's. It was clear that she had been raised by the Faye woman alone. Or around her enough, to pick up such habits.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan couldn't help but smile hearing his daughter say that."I believe you Awella. You have so much of your mother in you that you wouldn't take that from anyone. It maybe selfish but I wish I could see some of my traits in you as well. And I mean more than my blood."He then pulled her close and hugged her."Still I want to wish you and Marius a happy life. I will journey with you until we make it back to your home village. I might stay and say hi to your mother but I will probably leave after that."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She saw Eunan smile and returned it. Only to hug him back and just stand there. Pulling back from the hug, she looked at him. "And cause most supernatural beings, want me dead... It'd be best to keep Mom away from you? Or could she possibly live with you? I don't want to see her alone again. Cause I don't think I can be inland to long. And I'm a threat to the crown as is... So that means I'd have to sneak her from her house for her to see the wedding.", she said, rather fast. Of course she didn't know where she got this from. Some times under stress she started to talk really fast and over think things.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan tried to keep up with Awella as she was speaking. He was about to say something when they heard a familiar voice.

"What he meant Awella was he doesn't feel like he can go back to your mother after leaving the way he did. He doesn't want to stay too long so he won't bring back to many harsh memories. Isn't that right Eunan?"Damian then stepped out of the shadows and looked over the both of them.

Eunan sighed seeing him but nodded and then looked back to Awella."I left the most wonderful woman in the world and I don't want to see her face contort in anger at seeing me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:13 am
Awella Hawk

she looked at Damian and blinked a few times. Before she looked back to her Father and stomped her foot. "Even if she gets mad, just like me. You'll have to deal with it! I don't want to see her alone. That's part of the reason I didn't marry, despite my age. I didn't want to leave her alone! Like I said, I'm bound to get a spanking when I get back. So you may get slapped. But she still loves her family. Even if it's not that many of us left.", she said, a bit fast. But she had managed to slow down the speed this time. Making it easier for him to understand. Of course she didn't want to see her parents apart anymore either. Yet she was hoping that her own Mother would accept Eunan back into her life.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan seemed humbled at that and then smiled."Your right Awella.
There aren't many people in her family left and we can't abandon her. I will stay there as long as she wants me to be. I will have to return to my clan every now and then but I will always come back to her."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at her Father only to hug him again. "Thank you. And you haven't been around lately.", she said before looking to Damian. Of course she was trying not to be nosy on where he had been. Though she still had questions about her health and such. Since her blood and powers had been inactive for so long.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched the two of them as they were interacting. When she spoke to him he shrugged."I have been looking in to many things while I was away. Has Marius used much more of his power? Can he fly for long periods of time or use any abilities?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian and shook her head. "I know that he can make a small ball of light, or energy in his palm? But I don't think he's really tried flying. And I am still learning how to fly comfortably, myself.", she replied, in an honest voice. Since she was still learning how to control her powers and flying.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian absorbed that information and then looked to her."Would you want me to bring him into our lessons so he can learn to fly as well? I have more experience dealing with angelic and demonic beings than I do with hybrids like yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She thought about it nodded after a moment."Yeah, it'd help if you taught him how to fly and such. I guess I will have to ask, my Father to help me found out. Well if I have any harpy related powers.", she said as she glanced between the males. Though she was being honest with this. Hopefully she would learn from her Mother too.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."Fine I will train him. And I will continue to be your teacher for magic overall. Although you can ask Eunan to teach you about your bloodline powers."He then turned from them and then disappeared in the shadows.

Eunan watched as Damian disappeared in the shadows and then turned back to Awella."Well any way how about we just walk about the town and see what there is to see here."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded hearing this and smiled. Of course she watched Damian vanish and looked at him. Before she started to walk with Eunan. "So, I figure tunnel vision, is from your side of the family.", she said, well glancing at him. Only to hope that he could help her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan nodded."Much like other birds of prey you can see farther than you thought. It can help you in many situations. You can as well grow claws to help you fight better if you lose your weapon."He then thought about some other things."I would also say that your senses are much better than what you thought. As well as sight your hearing is better and you can detect fainter smells."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff