Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then said."Are you ready to go home now or do you want to stay a little longer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over for a moment. "Well, I do want to get moved in with you... Maybe after we get that done, we could go else where.", she said. Now she stood up and stretched out only for bones to pop like random fireworks. Once she was done stretching she moaned and looked at Damian.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood up and held Abigail against him."Where else would you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and shrugged, letting him hold onto her. "There are some many places really...", she said after a moment of thinking.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kissed her cheek."Well Abigail just choose a place and I will make sure that we can go there."Then he lowered his head and nibbled her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and gasped. Blushing she leaned her head back as she put her hands into his hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and continued to nibble her neck. After doing that for a bit he then moved to nibble her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he moved to her earlobe she moaned and started to wiggle out of his hold. "Not this early.", she whined, as her stomach growled for a brunch now. Blushing she rubbed her belly and looked up at him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Alright then I'll wait until later."When he heard her stomach growl he said."So Abigail what would you like to eat."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought about what to eat and frowned. "Hmm, something different. Maybe a Japanese styled Omelette.", she replied finally. Then she giggled seeing the look on Damian's face.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian wasn't really sure how to create a Japanese style omelette. So he said."Well I was going to try and make the omelette but since I haven't made it before I guess I'll just conjure it."Then as he said that a table appeared and it had the omelette on it."Enjoy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat at the table and ate the omelette only to raise an eyebrow. "I'll have to show you how to make it.", she said, only to stand up and peck his cheek. It was clear it did not taste proper to her.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Fine by me. I'm always ready to learn new recopies."Then he leaned forward and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back and smiled only to put her arms around his neck. Now she nipped his lips and giggled into the kiss.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and continued to kiss her. Eventually he moved to her neck and started to nibble.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games