Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Seiana_ZI

It was pretty loud, this was true... Ei-Kal glanced around them. He had to smile, however. "We should, yeah..." He rather liked that idea. It was something that would get them out of the house more, and in ways that let them just relax rather than be out for an actual defined task. Ei-Kal's wings didn't flutter, but they did open and close slowly, repeatedly. The observation about a quieter location, however, did have merit as Ei-Kal couldn't help passively noticing the excitement around them. "As long as there's no screaming..." The sad part was that he was serious.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, they had marshmallows.

Oooooh. Oh, and strawberries, and pineapple, and other finger foods... Also snagging a fork, Kheliot rolled a piece of pineapple through the liquid chocolate. There were small plates and he snagged one for himself and offered another to Zaria. They'd be able to carry some away, this way, rather than stand in front of the chocolate fountain, blocking everyone else's access.

Haha. Some.

Kheliot couldn't help stacking strawberries on pineapples and marshmallows on top of that. It was a small plate, sure, but he was determined to put as much on it as he could safely hold. "We need one of these at home..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm
Fortissimo nodded at his description of her new home. She hadn't wanted to be the one to judge it, but coming from a busy town to living in a tree was certainly a shock for her. He used the appropriate, though may be not kindest, word for the place. She seemed genuinely interested when he spoke about a city. Maybe she could find her voice there again, maybe she could pick up the pieces there, or maybe she was dreaming to much. Either way, she'd have to ask him about it later.

She chuckled quietly to herself as he turned them around a bit before figuring out which way they needed to go. She was pleasantly surprised by this, seeing that they had certainly 'torn up' the dance floor. He was an incredible dancer and she was feeling it in her hooves for sure, a slight throbbing pain that just served as a not so pleasant reminder of the good time. Maybe after a break they could go at it again or maybe another surprise was on its way.

He managed to steal another giggle out of her as he led her off the dance floor, “Well thank ya my good, sir!” she turned her head up to him and was suddenly overcome with the sight of him. What was wrong with her? How had she not noticed how he carried himself with pride, how his golden skin shone under the light, and not to mention how she could get lost in the purr of his voice. She lost her breath for a second, her heart melting right into her chest. What was happening to her? All she wanted to do was have him alone and show him how he affected her. She wanted to make him feel good, and have it be all her doing.

She turned her head and coughed lightly into the crook of her arm, or that's how she tried to make it seem as she gasped for some shallow breaths. She had to look away from him to keep her head on straight. Once again his voice was filling her ears, getting her all worked up again. What did she fancy? She fancied having all of him explore all of her- where did that thought come from? There was no way she would let a stranger know her so intimately! She laughed excitedly, shooting him a huge smile at his comment, “I'm guess'n you're right, we may have to take a trip to the city!” And for the first time that night she really wanted to do what she said- not that she hadn't before, but she found herself almost meaning it. To be with someone in the city, holding hands, talking close over drinks, finding your way back to a little quaint hotel...

She tore her eyes and mind away from him to look over the treats on the table. With shaking hands she began to pile food onto her plate, she was a lady with a 'healthy' appetite who wasn't shy about it. Once she was satisfied with her plate she motioned for him to follow her. She managed to find them a table towards the back of the room, something away from others, but still with a good view of the room. She sat herself down and waited for him to make himself comfortable before going back to their earlier conversation, “What is the city called? What is it like?” her eyes were sparkling at the questions as she leaned in close to him with every word, having to lay a hand on his thigh to hold herself up from falling right on him. She just wanted to be right up next to him, his voice rumbling low into her ears...

Seruta

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm
Getting out of the house more for undefined reasons sounded ... nice.

A lot of the time, when Criofan left the house, he had something in mind. Even if he hadn't when he originally left the house, he eventually would find that there was something that he could do while he was out there. Perhaps he sensed some treasure nearby? Perhaps he could do some trading? Perhaps he could explore a new area or search out a new location for a stash?

The idea of going out somewhere, just with Ei-Kal--no screaming in the background, of course--that was exhilarating. He could go outside just to relax.

Criofan chuckled. "Definitely no screaming. Don't worry about that..."

==========

Zaria giggled as she watched Kheliot start to stack up thing on top of thing on top of thing covered in chocolate on his plate. She accepted the plate and attempted the same, though ... a lot of the time, she ended up just eating what she dipped.

It was so good though!

"Agreed! Think we can take it?" Zaria's eyes had an impish sparkle, a piece of her other side peeking up for just a moment. After a moment, she snickered, betraying the fact that it was a legitimate thought in her mind.

Amasis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 pm
Though Venus could see the beauty of her presents from where she sat, she had noticed some of the teenagers walking over there during their little game and decided that maybe it was time to check on her presents for the umpteenth time now that the teenagers were cleared out.

When she got close to the table, the first present she laid her eyes upon were two lovely swans. Cooing, she lifted them up and kissed each one on the head. "Lannister?" she called. "Thank you! These beauties will be safe in Dolandor!" With a soft murmur, they were free to go.

Oh, an ice sculpture, so beautiful! What was with the pink mustache on it, though? Venus shook her head. It must have been those teenagers! That was why they were over here! "Oh thank you, Adelphos! And Silvana, you too! The fleece, it's beautiful!"

Flighty as always, she moved away from the ice sculpture, lifting the pelt to touch it. It was so soft, and perfectly made... How wonderful! Her grandchildren and nieces, they were splendid!

Two bunnies! What a brilliant representation of love. Her granddaughter Aldadora knew her so well! Perhaps she had come to her senses. Like the swans, she took them in her arms and kissed them both on the forehead. After a murmured, "You will both be safe in Dolandor," she turned her attention to the kissing fish. Oh, that was most adorable! Venus squealed when she saw them, picking the bowl where they were kept safe as well. "And you two, in the waters of Dolandor." Since she couldn't exactly kiss a fish, she kissed the bowl.

It did its job.

"Thank you, Mnemo and Aldadora!" Her eyes scanned the table once again, picking up on something most odd -- a pearl in a bottle? Oh, that must have been Portia's gift! How strange she did not set it. Still, it was quite beautiful, and it caught Venus' eye in its uniqueness. "And thank you for the pearl, Portia! It is a delight!"

Oh, and the wish!

Her family was just so good to her. "Thank you, Abhinesha, for the wish! And than you all for all your gifts! The flowers, the jewelry, the baked goods-- oh, me! Is that a cake?! How lovely! Yes, thank you all!"

After shooing the attention away from her for a moment, she flew over to investigate her cake! Her cake! It was all hers! And it looked just like her-- wait...

Knocked over.

The atrocity.

Venus' mouth dropped open, wondering who would damage one of her pretty gifts so.

FA Venus
Crew

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:37 pm
I chubby little cherub mellon (one of many present) bobbed and zig-zagged around the ballroom with a little cup in his hand. He had a job to do, but the sight of the punchbowl distracted him. There was a reason this particular cherub was never assigned important jobs. Usually.

*hic*

One last slam of his cup to empty the contents into his belly and he threw the cup to the side. It might have hit somepae, but he didn't stop to look. He wiped his mouth with the back of his arm and hiccuped again before making a beeline to his target.

Venus.

He dipped and swayed in the air as he approached her while she admired her presents. Reaching deep into his diaper, he managed to rummage around and pull out a crinkled up note. He bobbed a little as he held it out for her to take.

*hic*

Quote:
I hope the party is going well and you are receiving all the praise and celebration deserving the Goddess of Love. The assistance you sent, while appreciated, did not work out so well. My sand has been spilled all over this silly little island and I demand retribution. I would request you fix this, but we've seen what happens when you send someone to assist me. If this matter is not resolved to my satisfaction, you'll be hearing from my associates.

~Sandman

The little cherub burped and scratched his back, absent-mindedly waiting for Venus to read the letter. Once she was done, he pulled another crinkled note from the back of his diaper.

Quote:
We really hate to bother the gracious Goddess Venus on this, the day of her engagement party, but we need your help. Our gift is too big to fit through the doors. Could you spare a few moments for us lowly mortals to bless us with your presence so we may present to you our gift most humble?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 pm
The familiar sounds of hiccuping and swaying from one of her cherubs at a party caught Venus' attention, her eyes flicking over to the cherub. Was he pulling out a note?

Curious, Venus reached a hand out and took the notice. Now what was he--

Oh.

The Goddess of Love couldn't resist letting out the very unfeminine groan when she saw who had written the letter. Sandman. Reading over the letter confirmed what she thought and she let out a dramatic sigh. During her party? Did she have to? This was her engagement party! To the sexiest god to breathe on Dolandor!

"Retribution now? Can't it wait? -- Oh, another letter?" Venus took the other letter, her eyes widening as she saw what the notice said.

"Well, I suppose I can take a little time away from the party if there's a gift involved ~"

Her feminine giggles were definitely back.

"I'll be back in a bit, everyone! Please, continue to enjoy yourselves, and admire my beautiful Adonis!" And with that, Venus excitedly took off in the direction the cherub's note had suggested.

FA Venus
Crew

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 pm
"Of course I am" she told him and pulled him around the bush leading him to sit on the bench, however she did not sit, at least not at first, and certainly not on the cold bench itself. She waited for him to sit and get comfortable and then she sat on his lap facing him "Bench is too cold" she whispers watching his expression and just grinning at him

Fea Line
Ky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 am
So the weird not girl had same confusing feelings as she did? Curious... Maybe this party wasn't so boring after all. Maybe it was something in the air and all she had to do was get her master alone with her and he'd love her instead of that twitter jitter bug....

"Wonder whats causing it..." she murred to herself, taping her claws on her chin as he tail flicked. Maybe she should investigate and find out... yeah that could be fun, as well as occupying.

"I want to know. I'm going to find out... and you are coming with me." she grinned, latching on to her arm and sliding ever closer, with a devious smirk. "Might find out how to turn you baaaack..." she said in a sing song like voice, grin spreading faster across her lips.

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:34 am
Yup.

Totally devious.

Totally nose bleed.

Staring, somewhat in shock, as the bird sat on his lap, Kylieam had to yank himself from his stupor. This seduction thing...she really had it down. He felt more and more like putty in her hands, and the lingering effects of his weird lusty state for the two earlier girls certainly didn't help the moment Cela sat down on his lap. "Right... to..to cold... but I'm warmer." he managed a sly grin, his hands aching to wander. But should he? Could he? Did he dare to try letting his fingertips lightly brush against her feathers and skin, slowly down her side to her hips?

Oh yeah.

Damn right he did.

Shicala
Cela

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm
The shetani would love to know what was causing it.

He didn't expect to be taken on a spontaneous search for it, necessarily, but Alister wasn't exactly like his brother. Being dragged around on adventures didn't necessarily bother him. After all, he had spent much of his younger years away from home, learning the Isle...

"Alright, sure," Alister laughed, the light sound disturbing him enough to suddenly stop mid-laugh. Why did he sound so damn shrill? They had to take his body and his voice too? Why couldn't they have just altered one? Better yet, why didn't they just leave it alone?!

Of course, this whole party was crazy. Perhaps this was related.

"I want my body back anyway. Where are we going?"

Fea Line
Ra'tari

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm
Cela knew she she had him hooked when he stammered a reply. "Oh definitely warmer. " she replied and reached up to hook her arms around his neck. "I won't break handsome" she told him after some time of just letting him gently touch... it was tickling her. Her own fingers hooked into his hair playing with it and scratching lightly at his scalp. With each passing moment she was closer soon close enough for their noses to be touching.

Fea Line
Ky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:09 pm
Taking his cue, he wrapped his arms around her waist, but he didn't need to pull her closer... she was already doing that. Her fingers in his hair felt nice and relaxing and his eyes almost fluttered fully closed, open just enough to see her face right on his as their noses touched. "I wonder if its possible for you to get any closer..." he grinned cheesily before stealing a kiss.

Shicala
Cela

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:41 am
She grinned hearing his statement, she doubted they could get toooo much closer, though anything was possible "Hard to say" she whispered back. Cela all but forgot the party beyond the bushes, she enjoyed having this male wrapped around her fingers. A kiss, ooo well perhaps she could get him to practice making those better. She returned the kiss but deepened it.

Fea Line
Ky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 am
'tari gripped on to hisher wrist and drug the purple paething around the room, stopping to inspect anyone that looked... well.. suspicious.

Pausing with an irritated murrr, she turned to face himher. "To find out what's causing this. I will turn this entire place upside down if I have too..." she flicked her tail, pausing to watch the tail end of the bird disappear outside with a purple thing.

NOT FAIR. AT ALL.

Growling, she pouted, flicking her tail wildly. Where could they even start? "Where were you first bit..." she asked. Maybe they could start there.

Or check the punch...

Or the gift table....

Maybe that overly pink gooey lady and her weird googoo eyes manthing were doing it.....

Turning back to the overly gagging throne, Ra'tari hissed to find the pink lady gone. Damn it. Now she was certain it was up to something!

Seiana_ZI
Alister

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 am
When she returned the kiss, the purple demon just seemed to melt into a pile of gooey nothingness. His first real kiss... so much better than he ever expected it to be. His limbs felt like jelly, all wiggly and just barley able to hold on to her. His tail wiggled like a spastic worm and his wings twitched. He couldn't even bring himself to pull away, he just sat there locked in the kiss as well as in a daze.

Damn was this a great party... he should come more often....

When she was finished, he pulled away only slightly to stare at her in a high stupor. "Wow.... are you good...." he mumbled, looking as if he had too much to drink.

Shicala
Cela

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas