Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:14 am
ur spending 2 bucks then....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:15 am
Jhi-Jhi
I gained 4 lbs and she put me on a diet...

I cant drink any soda =(
Heh, but you're still growing, gaining weight is part of growing up.  

Syrotek
Crew

sock_froggy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 am
Everyone says that I should have gone on the trip. I sort of had fun yesterda. I would have had more at hershey park, but oh well...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:44 am
depends how old you are and how much you gained in a week or a day..  

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:51 am
sock_froggy
Everyone says that I should have gone on the trip. I sort of had fun yesterda. I would have had more at hershey park, but oh well...
Heh, can you have fun when others tell you what to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:55 am
*enteres* hello everybody  

Adrinix

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:07 pm
I'm ticked with the way the world is going. The Micheal Jackson trial just pissed me off. HOW IN THE BELOVED NAME OF RA DID THEY FIND HIM NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES?! HOW?! HOW?!

Our world is so messed up. Our court systems let a child molester walk free. I don't care if he's famous. I don't care if he's Micheal Jackson. I don't care if he was part of the Jackson Five. He's a human and a citizen of the United States. People in the US are supposed to be treated fairly- regardless of race, skin color, religion, sexual prefrence, occupation, OR SOCIAL STANDING!!!!!!!!! ISN'T THAT WHAT WE'RE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS?! IF THAT'S WHAT AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THEN WHY WAS MICHEAL JACKSON FOUND NOT GUILTY OF CHILD MOLESTATION YET IF IT WAS ME ON TRIAL THERE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!??????????

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to tell you how really messed up this world is, my mother doesn't trust the pastor at my church. She said that she'd trust my two younger brothers and me with Micheal Jackson more than she'd trust us with our pastor.

How messed up is that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:41 pm
iknow why he was called as innocent..yet i say he should be guilty..

well the US needs celebritries to get a good reputation....well if the king of pop is sealed then it's all over...
same thing with OJ
MJ's lawyer told MJ before the trials....
If OJ can get away with murder....then you can get away with this
MJ had the guilty evidence...the kids that come to his house everyday..the past time that he wanted to be peterpan..PETERPAN loves kids and sleeps with them in small beds...
and that MJ was caught in the closet with a kid....and that was when he was a teenager...  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:50 pm
Our country does need celebs but I still say those like MJ and OJ still should be trailed guilty...though I have agood reason. Firstly OJ did nothing very big for our econemy. He was an american football player ad unlike MJ he wasn't really all that world renound hence for that he wouldn't help our country moneywise so much besides the small amount that was made through american funds. Now MJ he takes it on himself that he could have been worthy of that inocence if he was still big. He has lost all fervor he had back in the day and besides through his buying of rights to Elvis and The Beatles he holds no power in international moneymaking. Hence both of these men aren't nearly high enough to be of worth to our country and I belive the world would be mildly smiling at thier trails had they been guilty....though for OJ it is still a matter to black folk that it doesn't matter what your color is as long as you are rich you can get away with it. Since MJ sold his blackness to a docter he doesn't hold that right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:52 pm
It's respect between countries that we have stars that are very good and that they lived inthe country their life..  

AnimeSeeker7

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:11 pm
AnimeSeeker7

well the US needs celebritries to get a good reputation....well if the king of pop is sealed then it's all over...
same thing with OJ
MJ had the guilty evidence...the kids that come to his house everyday..the past time that he wanted to be peterpan..PETERPAN loves kids and sleeps with them in small beds...
and that MJ was caught in the closet with a kid....and that was when he was a teenager...

He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty. Innocent means that he was wrongly accused of doing it. Not guilty means he did do it but the evidence provided wasn't enough to make him guilty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:52 pm
Novembere Shadows
AnimeSeeker7

same thing with OJ

He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty. Innocent means that he was wrongly accused of doing it. Not guilty means he did do it but the evidence provided wasn't enough to make him guilty.

yeah you got a point there..i sometimes get it confused..thanks Nova...Princess Nova  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:17 pm
Indeed I'll keep that in mind next time I type.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:04 pm
AnimeSeeker7
Novembere Shadows
AnimeSeeker7

same thing with OJ

yeah you got a point there..i sometimes get it confused..thanks Nova...Princess Nova

Wait...MJ was caught in the closet with a kid when he was a teenager?!  

CameraxxWHORE

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:25 pm
yes he was..caught by his uncle and his dad  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games