Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Voievoda
Sachie Whitby
Voievoda
+Art request thread I hate you. Why no artist come in. I have monies!

+Why do artists disappear and not tell me. *stubbornly doesn't cancel trades*

I never have luck with art request threads. When I did do them, I only attracted artists wanting to promote their art auctions or artists that stubbornly refused to price their own art.

Or those who want RL commissions.
Which is alright I am okay with that occassionally and I really want something. But I'd like some gaia gold ones too.
I hate art auctions mad .

I'm okay with RL commissions. I just never have the money for them as besides the house mortgage, there's been two major plumbing repairs, dry rot and leaking windows to deal with. We're in no danger of loosing the house or not paying the bills, but it's still a lot of bills to the extent that spending real money on art commissions is frivolous.

I hate art auctions only because I always get outbidded to the extent that I cannot keep bidding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:17 pm
daaaamn girls is mean.

I recently started doing a votech program to be a medical assisstant - mostly cuz I can't poke people with needles and I wanna get into the medical market somehow.

a few weeks ago, three girls went to OKC for some convention thing, sponsored by the school. a 21-year-old ordered a margarita while they were hanging out one night, which is apparently against the rules. one of the other girls, larae, snitched on her and the 21 yr old subsequently was suspended for 5 days and had to go to alcoholism counseling.

so, drama. at this point, I would have just ignored the snitch and gone about the rest of my life if I were the 21 year old, but instead she rages about the girl constantly in the break room. calls her names, talks about how worthless she is, all nastiness and such and the girl is like 7 feet away. she can hear every damn word, and they even make a point to talk about it in raised voices just in case she didn't.

it irritates me because I generally sit with the 21 yr old and I feel terribly embarrassed to be associated with her and her crowd now, not to mention rather disgusted at their behavior. I forgot that votech programs come laden with highschoolers and highschool drama.  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 am
I somehow managed to seriously injure myself with a vacuum cleaner. gonk

Now, I get to be paranoid that I undid my foot/ankle surgery from almost two years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 am
AAAARGH, I'm gonna punch my internet provider in the face burning_eyes
It's like they're playing with me! It only gets on when I start calling them like mad, just so I seem like a idiot that doesn't know how to reset a modem.  

BiaA

Nerd

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:31 pm
Fml, I'm becoming lactose intolerant. I just wanted some chocolate milk. ;__;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm
Uncle Haijin
Fml, I'm becoming lactose intolerant. I just wanted some chocolate milk. ;__;

Imagine my situation:

I was lactose intolerant when I was a kid, but suddenly through my middle school-high school years it was all I drank, not sick once

Come college time, it's all I drink, never sick

After college (2011-2012) I can't drink milk anymore or I practically die

scream  

Day7

Aged Gaian

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm
it's ok Haiji

I'm allergic to dairy (like....gastro-intestinal issues and hives, and a swelled airway...but not severe.)

and starting to become gluten-intolerant. u__u  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm
*buts into the conversation* I think I'm starting to develop an allergy to peanuts. Which sucks balls because I ******** love peanut butter. >=/  

aurarre

Mega Superfan

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm
LOL MAN i'm glad i'm not allergic to peanuts

that's like

suitor's favorite food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 pm
I'm really hoping it's not the case with me and that there's something else that bothering my stomach. XD Because, avoiding peanuts is so hard to do. And I'd have to change so many of my eating habits.

D: I don't want to find a new cereal to eat. *clings to Honey Nut Cheerios*

aurarre

Mega Superfan

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 am
Yeah I want to watch you kissing someone else.

I hate you so much right now. ******** you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 am
Read All Over
daaaamn girls is mean.

I recently started doing a votech program to be a medical assisstant - mostly cuz I can't poke people with needles and I wanna get into the medical market somehow.

a few weeks ago, three girls went to OKC for some convention thing, sponsored by the school. a 21-year-old ordered a margarita while they were hanging out one night, which is apparently against the rules. one of the other girls, larae, snitched on her and the 21 yr old subsequently was suspended for 5 days and had to go to alcoholism counseling.

so, drama. at this point, I would have just ignored the snitch and gone about the rest of my life if I were the 21 year old, but instead she rages about the girl constantly in the break room. calls her names, talks about how worthless she is, all nastiness and such and the girl is like 7 feet away. she can hear every damn word, and they even make a point to talk about it in raised voices just in case she didn't.

it irritates me because I generally sit with the 21 yr old and I feel terribly embarrassed to be associated with her and her crowd now, not to mention rather disgusted at their behavior. I forgot that votech programs come laden with highschoolers and highschool drama.

wait alcoholism counseling...for one margarita? is she like a repeat offender or something WHAT?  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

hoekoyami

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am
I really ******** hate Sherlock, mainly thanks to my obsessive friend. Like DAMN LADY, STFUUUUUUUU ALREADY. I wouldn't care about it so much if it weren't shoved down my throat like it is. I can't stand it, and I can't stand HER and her pseudo-British ******** thing goin' on.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD HOW DO I MAKE HER STOP. *sobs.*

I can't post it on tumblr because I don't want to be swamped with angry angry fangirls telling me that I have no taste and blahblah my anime is s**t blahblah Sherlock is God blahblah I just have no appreciation for logic... Just let me sit in my corner, please and thank you.

/end petty sobrant.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm
almostmuse
I really ******** hate Sherlock, mainly thanks to my obsessive friend. Like DAMN LADY, STFUUUUUUUU ALREADY. I wouldn't care about it so much if it weren't shoved down my throat like it is. I can't stand it, and I can't stand HER and her pseudo-British ******** thing goin' on.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD HOW DO I MAKE HER STOP. *sobs.*

I can't post it on tumblr because I don't want to be swamped with angry angry fangirls telling me that I have no taste and blahblah my anime is s**t blahblah Sherlock is God blahblah I just have no appreciation for logic... Just let me sit in my corner, please and thank you.

/end petty sobrant.
do we know the same people

seriously jesus ******** christ a girl back home is the same way WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER GOTTEN INTO and the makes kind of....really terrible cosplays and acts in character all the time??? Her most recent thing is Sherlock and Doctor Who.....two things I really kind of liked before I realized there were tumblr fandoms.

like there's a point where it's borderline insane, and she runs with it full force.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas