Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ Single ❀ Half Blood ❀ Fourth Year ❀

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                              So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                              When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                              Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Olyvia walked onto the pitch, looking bored as ever. She wore just a simple yellow sweatshirt and black jeans, obviously sporting her house's colours on accident. She didn't support either team boldy for this game. Her sister was a Slytherin and her sister's sister was the Gryffindor captain. So whichever team won, she would be happy. She just liked watching the games.... even if she didn't play anymore. As she walked into the stands she noticed 7th year hufflpuff Dhyl fighting with his little sister.

That wasn't what caught her eye though. The girl was wearing a tutu.... and the rest of her clothes didn't help at all. Last time Olyvia checked the girl was in her year, just in a different house. A 14 year old wearing a tutu was just.... weird. Lyv was never one to just let things be. She never had been and never would be. Even when her sister and her were getting the shnoz beaten out of them everyday she didn't just let it be. She tried to fight back in her own way. She tried to pacify him and keep him calm and happy so that wouldn't happen. She would never let anything just be, and so she marched straight up to the girl boldly. Minn, she thought her name was.

"You look like a 5 year old." She said simply, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "What 14 year old girl wears tutus and s**t like that?" Blue eyes roamed down to her feet and shook her head. "And ballet flats are for dancing and stage wear... not walking around in quidditch stands." She shrugged and shoved her hands into her pockets. "Did you know ballet flats offer basically no protection for you feet whatsoever. They're made to make dancing and spinning and toe standing easier. They're gonna wear away to nothing and your feet will be killing you..... If they aren't already." She sighed and turned to find her own spot in the stands. As she walked away, she called back, "Not trying to be mean, just thought I'd tell you how idiotic you're being."

The one good thing about growing up with Michelle was that Lyv had no fear. She knew whatever trouble she got herself into, Michelle would sure as hell stop it and if she didn't stop it.... well she'd get back at whoever tried to do anything to her.

With that out of the way, Lyv's eyes scanned the stands hoping to spot one of her few friends. Unfortunately she didn't see anyone she really knew so she chose a spot in one of the back rows by herself and sat down. She was content with isolation. She'd lived a lot of her life by herself anyways.

Where’d you go? Where’s your home?
                                              How’d you end up all alone?
                                              Can you hear me now?
                                              There’s no light, there’s no sound. Hear me now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Any dolt with half a brain Can see that humankind has gone insane
To the point where I don't know If I'll upset the status quo If I throw poison in the water main

Listen close to everybody's heart And hear that breaking sound
Hopes and dreams are shattering apart And crashing to the ground

I cannot believe my eyes How the world's filled with filth and lies
But it's plain to see Darkness inside of me Is on the rise

Minn smiled at Ronna when she showed up, though a rather small smile it was. "Hi Ronna. You can sit here if you want. I'm not planning to watch the game with anyone or anything." When another girl came over, Minn remembered she had played on the Hufflepuff team a few years ago. Her smile quickly dropped as Lyv spoke, her words harsh and mean. "I-I.... 'm sorry..." Her words were quiet, the girl slumping forward.

The actions had not been missed, however. Within seconds Dhyl was standing beside his little sister. "Olyvia Catlin. I do not allow bullying. She's entitled to wear whatever she chooses, just like you're given the same right. Since you don't seem to be hiding your name calling, idiot, five year old, not to mention cursing at another student, I'm removing twenty-five points from Hufflepuff." He gently lay a hand on his sister's shoulder. "If you have any more of your name calling or complaints, I'll kindly refer you to speak to Professor Thorne, or myself, if you feel entitled. As of now, I'll ask you to hold your tongue, particularly when in earshot of a Prefect. Carry about your business."

As annoying as she was, Minn was his little sister. Not only was he mad for that, but he genuinely didn't like people bullying others. It was mean and hurtful, not to mention that he had been hurt before by bullies. He sat beside his sister, petting her back lightly. "Minn? You okay?" The girl nodded, sniffling her nose. "Do I really look like a five year old? I thought I looked unique." She wiped her eyes, then looked at both Ronna and Dhyl for help. The seventh year simply sighed, then rolled his eyes. Bullies sucked.

Dhylan and Minerva

mc2
XxXDevil-Chan

Look around We're living with the lost and found
Just when you thing you've almost drown You find yourself on solid ground
And you believe there's good in everybody's heart

Keep it safe and sound With hope you can do your part And turn a life around

I cannot believe my eyes Is the world finally growing wise?
'Cause it seems to me Some kind of harmony Is on the rise

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

User Image

Dmitri growled. He climbed up the stands on the Slytherin side, a scowl on his lips. He was still a reserve, and he couldn't fathom why. A first and second year had made the team but not him. He grit his teeth and clambored in his quidditch gear with his broom fumbling in his hand. He sat in the lowest rows, closest to the field so that the bannister was just in fingertip reach. He sat tall to watch his teammates scramble on the field. Across the pitch, the lions seemed much more menacing. Maybe it was because all of Slytherin house knew that Eretria and Amanda were gone... No one to properly take their place. Anastasia and Claire seemed so miniscule, and Dimi glowered. He knew he should have been down there, but he when they went down, he'd be ready, and they'd be tired. Or at least they better be. The wind whistled in his ears and the stands clamored in waiting. He tried to ignore the gossip around him while he sized up the opposing team.

Reserve Chaser
                          AC: 15
                          Mods: (+3 to steal/shoot quaffle) (+5 to dodging)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
                          On Mobile

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

Not trying to be mean? Did she seriously just say that?

Ronna smiled brightly when Minn said she could join her and she said, "Thanks" but all that faded when another girl came up to address Minn, ignoring Ronna completely. Ronna watched absolutely stunned as the girl decided to tell Minn she looked like a 5 year old, criticize what she wore, and end with "Not trying to be mean, just thought I'd tell you how idiotic you're being." If she wasn't trying to be mean, Ronna wasn't sure what the girl was trying to be, and Ronna didn't even realize she had made a proper fist until Dhyl swooped in and not only played the role of a protective big brother but he exercised his right as a prefect liberally-not that the girl didn't deserve it. Though, Ronna was surprised to hear the girl was from Hufflepuff, well, Ronna had finally met a Hufflepuff she didn't like.

She looked over to Minn who was now in tears and her brother was attempting to comfort. Ronna slid over closer and took Minn's hand and said with a smile, "My Dad's a police officer, and since she didn't show her badge that showed she is an official member of the fashion police I don't think she has authority one way or another to judge whether someone looks like a five year old. I totally know what official police badges look like, and a real officer would have shown his or her badge before giving any sort of warning," Ronna said with a forced smile and a bit of a joke.

"Don't worry about it Minn, you're showing team spirit and I think you look cute, I'm sure plenty of others would agree, and if you think you look cute and your comfortable in what you are wearing what does it matter what someone without any authority to judge fashion thinks?" Ronna said. "Besides, don't give a complete co..." she trailed off glancing at Dhyl realizing she probably shouldn't blatantly call another student a cow like she was about to, "Besides, you can't control other people, you can only control yourself. But if you let yourself get upset by a mean thing someone says your giving them the power." She shrugged, "Now, let's focus on what's important, rooting our house on for a win for once. I mean that's why we're here, right, Minn?"

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxPandora had made a decision this year. She had decided that she was going to try to get more into Quidditch. No, she wouldn't actually try playing. That much would be far too scary. She liked being on the ground with her plants much better than zooming around, quite some distance from the ground. However, she was a witch, someone of magical blood. Quidditch was a game for witches and wizards. It would make sense for her to at least try it. Besides, it would be fun, and something not related to her job. Perhaps it would even provide a bit of stress relief since it had nothing to do with herbology.

xxxxxThe professor searched the stands for a place to sit. She was about to take a seat when she heard someone bring up her name in conversation about name-calling. She looked to see Dhylan, the current seventh year boy prefect, with Olyvia, another student from her house, as well as another student. The other student seemed familiar. Pandora was fairly certain she was one of her new students this year. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that this was Dhylan's younger sister. Curious to see what the problem was, Pandora approached the group of students just in time to hear Dhylan take twenty-five points away from their house. "Perhaps you ought to hold your tongue when within earshot of your Head of House Nolynn," the woman said sternly.

xxxxxPandora was not happy to have to deal with this on one of her days off. She was trying to have some time to herself. Her house was usually so well-behaved. Had she made a mistake in choosing her prefects? Had Dhylan been acting this unfairly the entire time? The professor hoped not. "I'm sure by now Miss Catlin, you know that bullying is not acceptable in this house, and I will not have its members running about doing so," she started. "That includes when dealing out punishments Mister Nolynn. Deducting points is fine, but that many? Never have I seen a prefect take away that many. I pray the choice was not because she is your sister," the professor decided. She knew she had to fix it. But what would be appropriate? Hufflepuffs were fair, and so the punishment would have to fit the crime. What sort of punishment was point deduction anyway when it came to an offense such as bullying? "I believe that subtracting ten points and both you attending detention with me is more suitable. I expect to see both of you later tonight in my office," she said calmly. Bullying was very serious. In her mind, it was deserving of a detention, not just point deduction. Dhylan should have known that.

XxXDevil-Chan

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ Single ❀ Half Blood ❀ Fourth Year ❀

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                              So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                              When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                              Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Not a minute after she'd sat down she could hear a boy's voice calling after her. Wow.... the kid didn't even have the balls to walk right up to her. He was a 7th year and he had to yell out his punishment across the stands instead of come up to her... cool. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes and took to her feet once again, walking over to Dhyl so she wouldn't have to be so rude as to yell at him across a stand like he had done to her.

She offered him a pleasant smile.
                                              "I thought prefects had enough manners to not yell across a stand at a poor child 3 years younger than them...." She offered him a sugary sweet smile and tilted her head back as far as she could just to be able to look him in the eye. The curses of being shorter than short. "Isn't it so much nicer to not have to yell across a bunch of people just to reprimand me for a tiny little thing?" She asked, still smiling.... always smiling.

Damn she'd gotten cold over the years hadn't she? The once sweet young thing she had been some time ago was dead and gone. She hadn't realized how similar she was becoming to her sister. It was strange... but she supposed an abusive father, and dead bodies and a missing sister did that to someone didn't it?
                                              'Maybe I will go speak to Professor Thorne.' She mused, still smiling. Instead of saying that aloud though, she just shoved her hands into her hoodie pocket and looked up at him curiously.

How sweet it was of him to protect his little sister. How valiant and stupid of him. Didn't he know? Love only got people hurt. Love only ended in pain. And 25 points was obviously him overstepping his bounds as prefect. 25 points was him pulling favouritism bullshit. It was sad that the 14 year old girl who acted like a 5 year old needed big brother Dhyl to protect her. Utterly sad. Sure, Lyv could always count on Michelle, but that didn't mean she needed Michelle. She stood up for herself all the damn time. How else was she supposed to survive the 3 years she'd spent without Michelle home? How else was she supposed to survive her father? By being a meek little wimpy 'princess' just waiting for someone to save her? No. That s**t was for fairy tales. That s**t wasn't real. No one was coming to save her. No one was coming to save anyone and sooner or later they'd all learn that.

"Take your points away Dhylan. They're just points. They won't kill me." With that, she turned back around, headed back to the spot she had previously been across the bleachers at the top. If he really thought she gave a damn about house points he was wrong. Who cared if her house won the house cup or not? Who cared about that petty s**t when the world was burning around them? Who cared about it when her sister was broken inside and Lyv had no idea why? Who cared when her other sister was gone to God knows where because her father wanted to murder them all? Who cared about any of the stupid s**t the kids cared about.

Lyv hadn't been a child in a long long time. She never could be again, and it was about damn time everyone else learned to grow the ******** up. Before she could get very far though, Professor Thorne had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She shrugged and turned back around to face her head of house. She nodded, taking the punishment the professor dealt out.
                                              "Yes ma'am. I'll be there." She replied respectfully. "And ma'am I wasn't trying to be a bully. I just have a tendency to state what I think and I think its better to hear the truth than be lied to all the time. I am sorry I hurt her feelings, I just don't see why what I said hurt her. It was just an opinion. Lots of people have opinions."

She shrugged again and wrung her hands together inside her pocket before the smile returned to her face and she turned away again. "Enjoy the game Professor Thorne." She stated, before walking across the stands to her former seat in the back. Once there she curled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Her smile faded away now that she was isolated again and she stared out at the pitch. Why did it matter what she said? Sure the girl looked like a 5 year old and Lyv thought she needed to grow up, but that didn't mean Lyv was right. It was just what she thought.

Where’d you go? Where’s your home?
                                              How’d you end up all alone?
                                              Can you hear me now?
                                              There’s no light, there’s no sound. Hear me now.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image
Any dolt with half a brain Can see that humankind has gone insane
To the point where I don't know If I'll upset the status quo If I throw poison in the water main

Listen close to everybody's heart And hear that breaking sound
Hopes and dreams are shattering apart And crashing to the ground

I cannot believe my eyes How the world's filled with filth and lies
But it's plain to see Darkness inside of me Is on the rise

Dhylan went silent as Olyvia spoke, but a chill went down his spine when he heard Professor Thorne speak up. When the Professor atoned for his so-called crimes, he sighed. "Professor, honestly. I agree the points may have been a bit harsh, but they weren't just because Minn's my little sister. I feel that anyone who bullies should be punished aptly. Had it been any two students I feel I'd have responded the same way. However, in this circumstance, I stand by my actions, even if no one else does." When she told him he would attend detention along with Olyvia, his head bowed forward. She was being fair... in her own way. If it meant he get in trouble, than so be it. He bit his tongue hard to avoid responding to anything after, as he didn't want to get in more trouble than he already was. "Sorry Professor Thorne. I'll be more cautious about my actions come future events."

Minn watched the events unfold in stunned silence. Dhyl was getting in trouble? All that had happened was her fault, not his, not Ronna's, not anyone's but hers. "No one should be in trouble here, not for someone as ... not for me. Thank you, Dhyl and Professor, but I'm not worth it. She said what she wanted, I accept her opinion. Now, I'm going to go change into something more appropriate." She did everything in her power to hide her tears, the hitch in her voice, all of it, but her voice cracked along her words, and a tear trailed down her cheek. The short girl stood, turned, then ran away, not wanting to be where she could get hurt.

Dhylan stood awestruck, watching his sister run off. "I'll see you in detention, Professor. For now, I've got things more important than Prefect duties to attend to. I bid you a pleasant afternoon, and goodbye." With that, he turned, walking away after his sister. If he got in trouble, so be it. He wasn't about to let his sister, or anyone for that matter, get bullied. He didn't think it was right, not now, not ever. His thoughts were spinning as he walked after his sister, heading off to her Common Room.

Dhylan and Minerva

Look around We're living with the lost and found
Just when you thing you've almost drown You find yourself on solid ground
And you believe there's good in everybody's heart

Keep it safe and sound With hope you can do your part And turn a life around

I cannot believe my eyes Is the world finally growing wise?
'Cause it seems to me Some kind of harmony Is on the rise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

For some reason I don't think one detention is going to solve anything with that girl.

Ronna raised a brow briefly when a professor appeared who was identified as the head of the Hufflepuff house, who proceeded to lecture Dhyl about his liberal deduction of points-which may have been justified depending on your view-but then she proceeded to give Dhyl a detention along with the girl a Miss Catlin. And when the girl spoke up, Ronna felt her hand tighten to a fist again: the girl had the gall to claim innocence (or ignorance would be a better term) in the whole thing.

At least Dhyl handled the unreasonableness fairly responsibly, by explaining his thoughts on the matter, apologizing, and promising to reform. She glanced over to Minn who suddenly spoke up internalizing it, trying to hide her tears before turning and running off. Dhyl dismissed himself to follow-and Ronna figured that was best. Besides she had a bone to pick with at least this girl. Now the question was how to do it tactfully and try to keep herself from getting in trouble.

Ronna stood, thankful for her heels, and thankful for her height, as it could easily make her look a few years older and more mature which Ronna could use for her advantage. Saying nothing she walked to the top of the stands where she was sitting in the back. Ronna sat there and crossed her legs, folded her arms and said quietly, "You know it's ironic, Miss Catlin was it?, I've never met a Hufflepuff I actually, truly disliked till today. That display is a disgrace to every quality I admire about the Hufflepuff house. I suppose you were one of the cases were kindly Hufflepuff took in those who wouldn't fit anywhere else." She paused and said, "Actually the last statement I'm less inclined to believe but the first one is fairly accurate assessment of my opinion. But, you know what the problem with opinions are? They are only opinions and its a mockery to claim that in any shape or way that an opinion is a truth."

"I have no more right to judge your fitness of your house placement than you are to judge someone's choice in attire. Both are opinions," Ronna said her blue eyes narrowed at the girl. "And I'm giving mine to you just as unsolicited as you gave your opinion to Minn. However, if you are truly sorry that you did hurt her feelings you could make it up to her or at least try to. Finding her and admitting you were wrong was always a start. And, no one is wrong in speaking the truth, but it is generally seen as wrong to give unsolicited negative criticism."

She shrugged and leaned back against the back of the stands, "Of course I have no authority to tell you what you should or shouldn't do. I'm only someone stating my opinion. You don't have to like it. You don't have to listen to it. And even if I had the authority to force you to apologize, which I think would be the best way to show you that you are sorry if you really are, it would void the validity of the apology anyways so even given that hypothetical I wouldn't do it."

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 am
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | тнιrd yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ bounded up the steps of the stands like an overexcited rabbit. Her brown eyes scanned the area for seats for her and her brother. This was the first game of the year; Gryffindor vs. Slytherin, and who knows? Maybe Toby would be called in. He was still a reserve beater, after all. She skirted Ronna telling off an older Hufflepuff she thought was named Olyvia, and made her way to the very top of the stands with Toby. "Seats! Here!" she exclaimed, yanking her brother after her impatiently. She craned her neck a little from her seat to watch the players. "They're still coming out on the pitch..." She glanced at her twin cheekily. "Hey, maybe you'll actually play this game," she taunted.

тoвy rolled his eyes and shoved her lightly. "Watch me, Miss Reserve Seeker. I was up against a bunch of experienced, hardened Gryffindors with no qualms about trying to take me out. You were up against one member of the House of Love and Kindness." he retorted. She hadn't even been hit by a bludger yet, and she'd probably start bawling like a baby if she was. He was used to getting knocked around in air by now.

"Terren is a worthy opponent," his sister said smugly. "And Hufflepuff could trounce your Quidditch hardened Gryffindors any day. In fact, we would smile while beating you!"

"Surrrrre." was his sarcastic response. He turned his attention to the pitch. He hoped Gryffindor won. The team needed the win.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 am
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Calm
If nobody else can reach it: ...
Take a deep breath now: Elsie
And sit on the moon next to me: Stands

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn liked Quidditch well enough, and she enjoyed flying, but she usually didn't go see games. But Elsie wanted to go see the game, even if Hufflepuff wasn't playing, because she had friends in Gryffindor. So the elder sister had agreed, and now here they were. She led her younger sister to reasonable seats in the middle of the stands. "There," she said with some satisfaction. "We have a good view of the pitch." She gave Elsie a sidelong look. "Congratulations about making reserve chaser on the Hufflepuff Team, by the way."

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Happy
Let it shine: ...
And I don't mind: Newlyn
We'll get by: Stands

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie was ecstatic to be watching the very first Quidditch game of the year, and even happier when she realized that Newlyn had been keeping up with her accomplishments as well. She hadn't said anything to her sister, but Newlyn knew how much being a reserve chaser in her very first year playing Quidditch meant to her. "Thanks," she said brightly, and then poked her sister playfully. "So... what have you been up to?"

"Learning the violin," was the proud response. "I think I've got the major scales down, and I'm still getting an ear for intonation, you know?"

No, Elsie didn't know, but she was perfectly content with letting Newlyn ramble on.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"If you believe that, then why not assign a detention? That hurts the bully more than deducting house points. You are allowed to give detentions Dhylan," Pandora replied. The boy almost seemed as though he did not care that he had punished his house instead of punishing the one who had done the misdeed. When it came to bullies, Pandora knew that house points usually did not matter to them. Take points now, never speak of anything ever again. Sure, you might get some dirty looks from housemates, but that was about it. Hufflepuffs weren't known for in-fighting. However, assign a detention, and the bully was forced to give up their free time to do something that they really would not like to be doing. That was what would deter bullying, not a simple little slap on the wrist like taking house points.

xxxxxTurning to the girl who had been bullied, Pandora felt bad. Hufflepuffs were supposed to be tolerant. While Olyvia was trying to be true to herself, something that the professor couldn't exactly see as being wrong, she should have tried to keep her opinion to herself. It was one of those things that many people may have been thinking, but didn't feel like saying. Perhaps Olyvia had seen herself as doing the girl a kindness before someone meant it as an insult. Pre-teens and teens didn't wear tu-tus all the time. It really was something that a five year old would do. However, this was a Quidditch game. What better way to show pride in your team than by dressing oddly? The professor was about to tell the girl about the odd outfits that she had seen in her days as a student at Hogwarts, but by the time she thought of it the girl had run off. She watched as Dhylan went off after her. How difficult it must be to have a sister in a different house than the one you were prefect for.

XxXDevil-Chan

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Gamespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess and Tobyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Maybe Gryffindor will get a win...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy found her way to the stands, decked out in reds and blacks, a Gryffindor pennant in her hand. She spotted the twins and approached them both with a wide grin. "Hey, guys! Fancy see you guys here," she told the pair, sitting down a tiny bit too close to Toby. She draped her arm over his shoulder and reached around him to reach for Jess, trying to pull them both to her, smirking widely. "So, do you guys come to the games often? I don't usually, but since I made the Ravenclaw team I figured I should. Our tryouts were totally pathetic, we barely have a team." Gypsy scowled at that. It seemed unfair to her somehow that she was on her house's starting team when the twins had both been reserves since last year. She'd be playing at every game, while the two of them, who'd tried out because they wanted to, not out of some sense of obligation, like her, would be sitting out more often than not. She frowned; it was too bad that her team hadn't needed a Beater. She'd really wanted to go for that position anyway, but it would've come with the added bonus of maybe being able to take out members of the opposing teams so that the twins could play. Maybe it sounded mean, but that was the sort of friend she was; she'd gladly knock out her opponents if it meant her friends got to play. Too bad that the Ravenclaw team hadn't needed one. She was chaser instead, which wasn't so bad, but it did kind of suck that Toby and Jess wouldn't get to play as much as her.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin game)

Chloe walked to the stands for the Gryffindor versus Slytherin game. She was looking for someone she knew particularly her brother and cousin. Despite not seeing them she did find Newlyn and her sister Elsie. Chloe walked over and took a seat next to the two. "Hope you don't mind if I join you." she said with a smile. "Hey Elsie glad to see you're as happy as ever." she told the younger girl. Both her and Elsie were reserve Chasers for Hufflepuff and she was glad for the both of them.

With: Newlyn and Elsie

Wearing: Go Gryffindor!

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked into the stands, not really caring who won this game at this point. He began to be annoyed at the rivalry that he knew was the most sour of them all. He really didn't see the point of it, mainly because everything has changed since the founders of Hogwarts had been here...and despite the excitement that the rivalry generates, it seemed to always be short lived, and the boasting stopped after a few days. This wasn't a true rivalry, not like that of Arsenal versus Tottenham, or Liverpool versus Chelsea. Whatever side had won each of those rivalries didn't let the opposite side hear the end of it. Maybe it wasn't a wizard thing to boast about a sporting event. But he was surprised how much it wasn't said during the year other than the day of and after.

He sat down on the stands, not really caring to watch all too much. He once again felt cheated by Elli, which he came to have a strong dislike for at this point. He knew that she must've had some kind of problem with him to have one year...two reserves, then the next, when it was finally his turn to have that second reserve...to be on the practice squad...the second reserve position was revoked. So, he would not try to act as if he was okay with it, but he would not vocalize that opinion. The captain has spoken and the fairness of the decision was never going to be tested. He knew he was done this time however...for good. The sport just wasn't for him. He needed a sport where his athletic ability and endurance actually did come into play.

He kept to himself for now, taking in what was happening around him. There seemed to be some kind of altercation between students...Ronna included, but surprisingly, she had not been the initiator of it...not this time. This time...the girl that seemed to be the catalyst of it all was some girl named Catlin? Maybe it had been her last name. Quite a few people had been involved, but it seemed like the girl had a point behind what she had said to the other. She was correct, but he would not say anything.

At this point, as he watched the game fly by, he wondered where Alexandria had been. He wanted to spend time with her, but she never seemed to come to the games despite her having a reserve position. How was it that he wasn't even on the team and he attended much more than she? He wouldn't question it however, because the fact that she skipped provided him with a great adventure around the school the one time he had.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo walked onto the stands, taking a seat to himself, mainly avoid the altercation that seemed to be arising over there between a two Gryffindors and two Hufflepuffs. The one Gryffindor had seemed to be crying, the other speaking her mind, the Hufflepuff speaking to a professor, and the other threatening the other. It had been quite the mash up and it was very hard to understand what could've caused this argument to surface. He couldn't imagine two members of the same house actually doing this to each other. Then again, he figured that it was about the girl that was almost at tears and the older boy seemed to bear the prefect's badge on his robes; so there must've been some sort of wrongdoing involved.

Despite his curiosity in the matter, he figured he should stop now, instead of digging deeper to find out what happened. It wasn't any of his business and he was not nosy. He did however, revert back to watching the match, recognizing the blonde first year almost immediately. Apparently Anastasia had made her team in her first year, which was rather impressive. He didn't however see very many young players on the rivaling her. So she had to be in for quite a match here. He wondered how she would fair against those who are much older and much more experienced...he assumed. He decided on this fact, that he would root for Slytherin in this Quidditch cup tie. If Anastasia had not been on the team however, he probably would've been neutral.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games