Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Man this is going to be awkward as hell... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy watched the Seekers with a small smile on her lips. They were all doing a pretty good job, or at least giving it a really good try. Lexine seemed to have a sixth sense for finding the thing, though she hadn't been able to catch it yet, Cash was doing a pretty good job as well, and Kaitlyn, the first year, seemed to be trying pretty hard. The fifth year glanced down just in time to see two people walk onto the field. She let out a loud whistle to the Seekers. "Looks like we have a couple late arrivals, I'm going to take care of them, you guys keep it up!" she called, flashing them a thumbs-up before heading back down to the field and dismounting. She smiled at Dalton and Jean, waving at them both. "Hey, guys!" she said, looking over the forms really quick, and then turning back to them. "Alright, Dalton, it's a free-for-all for the Snitch up there, join the fray. I'll be up in a minute," she told him, and then she smiled at Jean. "Heya, welcome to the team!" she said, thinking. Two Keepers, two Chasers... that worked. "Follow me on up," she said, and then she was on her broom and headed over towards Xavier and his group. Another whistle, louder this time, to call a stop to the game. "Hey, we've got another Keeper hopeful, so we're switching it up a bit. Echo, since you just scored against Cookie, Jean's your Keeper now, Blue team. Benjamin, Cookie, you guys are Bronze. Have fun playing hot potato!" she said to the Chasers, and then she was pointing Jean over to the other set of hoops. With that taken care of, and confident that Xavier didn't really need anything from her, she took a second to watch Inigo, and, satisfied, turned back to the Seekers. She was already trying to figure out how best to assign positions... it wasn't like they needed five Seekers, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

RedEagleEye007

Laurel Mindfang

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

He was getting closer, and his focus was building. He was determined to catch it. He narrowed his eyes on the snitch.

Position: Seeker
                                  AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine was almost there. That was when she had noticed Cash who was just as close to the snitch as she.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: No Roll
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

quidditch x ooc :: - - -

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn kept searching. This was getting really ridiculous. Shayna had already caught it once... Was it worth trying any more?

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna giggled as she released the ball. She sat back in the air, watching the golden ball and finally decided to go again. The brunette closed her eyes to lose the snitch and opened them after a moment. She started to look again,

Heading that way! -/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch -/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Cash reached out a hand for the snitch. He believed in himself. He could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:25 am
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine was close enough now, so she reached forward towards the little golden ball.

Final Roll: 24

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:30 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

All the sudden Lexine felt the sensation of cool metal in her hand and realised she'd caught the snitch, for the first time nonetheless. She slowed herself down and looked down at the golden ball in her hand. "Gypsy? Should I let it go?" She looked up at the team captain holding the snitch so that Gyspy could see it. She didn't exactly know how this worked out...

Final Roll: 24

Cara MiaKitty

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Man this is going to be awkward as hell... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy smiled as she watched the Seekers, clapping lightly when Lexine caught the snitch. "Good job, Lexine! Yeah, let it go, go for round three." The Ravenclaw had to admit, this actually seemed to be going fairly well. The team would be complete, with reserves for most positions, their Seekers seemed to be doing pretty well... this might not actually be quite so horrible as she'd feared. Not that she could take any credit for any of it, after all, she wasn't captaining anything right now, just watching tryouts. Still, though. The fact that things were going well was nice.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Devlyn Maycry

shabatha

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

Curses! Lexine had caught it. He had been so close that time too. He sighed and when the snitch was released again, he began searching once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine nodded and released the snitch. She lost it rather quickly as it flew off out of her hand. She started to search once more.

Final Roll: 16

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He felt the need to prove himself. He didn't know why. It wasn't like anyone in his family was some great quidditch player. Hell he was pretty sure he was a muggle born wizard. He just happened to be adopted by a wizarding family and became a wizard. He just wanted to find and catch the snitch okay? He continued searching vehemently.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:37 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine continues searching, spirits still high.

Final Roll: 13

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He continued to search. Brown eyes scanned the pitch slowly and carefully. He waited for the gleam of the snitch to show itself.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He continued to search. He was silent but watchful. He believed in himself.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  -/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games