Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

It seemed none of the first years would be trying out. David also didn't see Iris anywhere. "I wonder Iris is." he spoke up it was strange she wasn't there. As practice started David knew it was all about him beating Xavier. Quickly doing his laps he readied himself to get possession of the Quaffle. "Sorry to do this to you pal but I want that last Chaser spot." he told him with a smile as he shot after the Quaffle.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: The real roll would be 37.
Team Two
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 8, 10, 2, 3, 2, 9, 8, 6 Total: 65 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Last man, or chaser, wins!
                                                              Doing : Trying to catch the quaffle
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team

Xavier huffed, waving at David when he greeted him. “ I'm okay, “ he replied, waving at him after replying. He sent another wave at Elli, the vice captain of the team; and another chaser who already reassured her spot. When Remy started, he glanced at David first. They were starting. And no other students were starting to come. ...He and David would be the ones battling it out. Oh no. He nodded at the captain, starting to run five laps around the pitch, just as she ordered. After the warm-up, he looked at David, who told him with determined eyes that he will take the chaser spot. He grinned, hopping onto his Firebolt II then saying, “ It won't be that easy, mate. I want that chaser spot just as much as I do. “ The third year shot upwards, his blue eyes locked on the red ball. He flew beside David, smiling again. “ Good luck to us. “

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 2, 3, 10, 1, 1, 5, 2 Total: 37 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:17 pm
((OOC: I just realized I put the wrong dice roll to start it off sweatdrop Sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron's eyes landed on Elli when she showed up. He knew she was late, and that was why she must've not said anything to the fifth year. When Remy gave orders of what to do, Cam groaned. Laps? Not like we use our feet to play anyway, he thought, annoyance visible on his face. However, the quidditch hopeful did what he was told to do. Plus if he didn't, that could severely hurt his chances of making the immediate team. When he finished running, he took a moment to get his breath back before jumping onto his broom with his bat in hand. Time to hit some people! he thought, grinning and looking around for bludgers. When one came his way, he aimed the bludger towards Keith. He figured he might as well take out some competition even though he was given permission to aim at anyone except the seekers.

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 14
People Hit: 0
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: Leaving vacation today. Probably my last post until Thursday!))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:18 am
((OOC: Merr forgot to roll for Cam D<))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Thinking : Must. Fly. Faster.
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

He went down with the quaffle in his possession. That was a good head start for him. He turned, seeing that neither Remy or Elli mader their move. After all, they're just mostly here for assisting him and David. “ Ahhhh bloody hell, “ he cursed, just eyeing Elli just in case she's gonna help him. He sped up to the opponent's goals, determined to make Team One have the first score. He squinted his eyes, leaning forward to gain much speed as possible. “ Even if it's David, I won't go easy on him! “

1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:21 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

"Right good luck to both of us." David replied. Xavier beat him with getting the quaffle but that didn't mean he was out. 'I'm not going to easy on him because he's my friend.' David thought as he chased off after him to try and steal the quaffle.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: sorry tablet post before heading off to the zoo.
Team Two
Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:01 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Thinking : Must. Fly. Faster.

His grip around the quaffle was gone when a hand stole the ball from him. “ Wha, “ he gasped, spinning around to see David got it. He smirked, racing beside his friend. He reached out his arm, trying to nab the ball away from David and return it to his possession.

/3
                                                              Final Roll = 15

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Uber shot post ftw. Well, that's okay. I was just gonna go to sleep when I saw your post. >.< Also, I'll post Colville tomorrow.

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:09 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Thinking : That should be a good temporary plan for now

Xavier smiled widely when his fingers managed to tap the ball away from David's grasp and into his own. He glanced blue eyes at the other chaser before speeding off to the other side. He tugged the ball safely under his arm, careful not to let anyone steal it from him again. But hey, that wouldn't mean that the ball can't be stolen from him, especially having Remy and David as opponents. He looked at Elli first, then thought to give her the ball when she's near the posts. For now, he'll hold dearly to it.

1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Okay, last post for the day. Goodnight and good luck to me in the exams >.>

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 am
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

The teen took several laps around the pitch, hoping it would clear his head. By the time he was finished, the fog in his head was semingly less, but not enough for Jacob's taste. Deciding to ignore it (after all, he'd played with worse, right?) he mounted his broom and flew up to his goals, giving a wave to his brother as he did so. Maybe he'd wake up more up in the air? It was certainly worth a shot.

Position: Team One Keeper
AC: 12
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +4, Blocking +4
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

----------------------------------
State: Feeling odd
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye flew around looking for a target. He glanced on Jacob and remembered that he fought with Luke. Surely it would not be so bad to hit the boy once with a bludger just to get his anger out. He moved after a bludger and tried to hit it at the keeper.
{OoC:}

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob wasn't thinking clearly. Otherwise he would have seen the bludger coming. Unfortunately, he had just slipped into unconsciousness a few seconds before the bludger hit him. He flipped off his broom and plummeted toward the ground..

State: Unconscious

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye blinked as he knocked the boy right off his broom the first hit. He did not think he hit the ball that hard. He checked his muscles wondering if his summer of training payed off. "Um Sorry..." He said he did not mean to hurt the boy that bad. Maybe he did... Did he knock the boy out for Luke???
{OoC:}

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick Was watching the tryouts kind of bored when he watched as his brother slumped right before getting knocked off his broom. Jacob was never that fragile.... Jumping to his feet, he whipped out his wand and cast the only spell he could think of to slow his brother's descent. "Wingardium Leviosa!" He ran, thankful that the spell managed to slow his brother's descent. He caught Jacob just in time to see that his brother was completely unconscious. He checked the boy over, wondering if he'd been hit in the head or something, but found nothing. Not even a scratch. He looked wildly around, trying to figure out what to do. Shaking Jacob resulted in nothing, not even a flutter of his eyelids, and trying to call his name did nothing, "We need to get him to a healer. He's not waking up."

Thinking: Merlin, what do I do right now? He's not waking up!

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched the young Chaser hopefuls fly about. All at once, from her view, a Bludger slammed into Jacob, sending the boy plummeting. Gold eyes went huge and the teen did a dive on her broom. Landing carefully beside the Drage boys, Remy slipped her wand from her pocket. "Any idea where that hit? I've seen him resist longer than that. Rennervate?" She gently tapped his chest with her wand, wondering if the spell would do any help. When it didn't, she sighed. At the mention of getting him to a healer, the girl nodded. "Yes. Get him to the hospital wing. Be careful. I'll come check on him after try-outs." She stood up, glancing into the sky. She gently pat Rick's shoulder, then took to the sky. Next, she went to Tevye's side. After laying a hand on his shoulder, gold eyes looked at him. "You okay? That must have been a hard hit... then again, he didn't seem to be all that awake earlier. He'll be okay, though. He's a tough little thing." She sent a smile at Tev, concerned for how he was taking it all.

UT f HARACTER

If you ʅѻѵϵ me, then Ҭҕɐлҡ Ϋȯʯ!
If you ɦӓτҙ me, then ӺɄҀӃ ϔѲȖ!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games