Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The seventh year silently fumbled with the wooden chest; the four balls were neatly kept and the throttle of the caged bludgers wriggled the trunk back and forth in the air. His wand guided it carefully, but his brows arched in concentration to ensure the silent magic wouldn’t break at the faintest distraction. He’d was ruddy dreadful at wandless magic, and almost near as bad with silent casting-- but he just needed practice. His broom was tossed over his shoulder and the limb of his arm twisted around the neck. Dominic was early, the sun blazed high overhead and the clouds swept at a quick pace under the rush of the wind. The grass sliced at his ankles and his quidditch robes tangled around his feet. But soon, the potential Slytherins would file into the quidditch field and he was waiting. Several slips of parchment were quills lined the wooden top of the chest. ”Feel free to snag a slip and fill it out while we wait for the rest of the mates to show.” Dominic announced to those students who would be arriving. He hoped Darius would arrive soon; he had to catch him in the common room after the sorting feast to be able to finally ask, now he just wondered when he would show up.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

[OOC: First years are welcome to try out after their sorting! For information on rules, dice mods, special skills and how to play quidditch, click here.]
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
3 and below lose a life,
16 and above to defend

AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits
Total Roll:

╚═══════════════════╝

Xistund
Xis! I hope you don’t mind me quoting you and sticking you in there,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire Alexandrie walked out on the field, it was time. She was a second year...she could try out with a higher chance than a first year. she could do this. Of course Claire was going to try for a beater position...but if that failed a chaser or some such would still be good. So long as she made it, that is.

She needed something to distract her from the voice in her head, and quidditch was a great way to do just that. Spotting a slip of parchment and quills, she took a small breath and proceeded to fill out her information.

...She could do this.

Quote:
Username: Squeeky Luff
Character's Name: Claire Alexandrie
House: Slytherin
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Taking it this year.
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy and Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

My feelings? I'm nervous you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...I can do this."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Joshua walked onto the Pitch, his new MoonTrimmer in hand. Brown fluffy hair was pushed away from the grey-blue eyes the boy had become known for glaring through. He gave a polite nod to the new Captain, then blinked when he noticed the blonde. "Claire?! You're going to try out?!" He couldn't believe it! Oh well. He had to worry about himself right now! The preteen grabbed a sign-in form, then filled it out using a pen he'd grabbed from the chest. He was determined to do better this year than last!

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Joshua Stropthall III
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Chaser?

Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [✜] [✜] [✜] [✜]
Total Roll: __ {_______}

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:34 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel strolled down to the pitch, taking his time to enjoy the walk. The field was nearly empty, he appeared to be the fourth to arrive. Ugh, ickle second years. Grabbing a slip he filled it out and handed it back.

Username: Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Character's Name: Daniel Kiremono
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Darius came to the pitch he started to stretch a bit getting loosed up. He had a focused look on his face, Dom made him Vice captain and despite how much he hated responsibility he said yes. He wondered who would show up for the try outs he was sure he and Dominic would get to to beaters most of the chasers would be new. He and Dom would need to be on there a games if they wanted to win and rack up points.

User Image

Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Darius Silver
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Striding up the field, the first year looked around, feeling excited about the tryouts. Hopefully she'd be able to achieve something here, it was a nice feeling, trying out something new. Taking a form, the blonde filled it up with a pen she'd brought with her. To be honest, quills weren't exactly her style. Sort of hassling for her. Finishing it up, she went to wait at the side, twirling her pen idly as they stood vigil.

Username: Greycast
                                                  Character's Name: Anastasia Romellier
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: None Yet.
                                                  Advanced Flying II: None Yet.
                                                  Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater?

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley walked onto the pitch, his eyes already taking in the scene before him. Well, this was interesting. He'd seen plenty of Quidditch games, professional ones, that is, and he'd always wanted to try playing. He took a form with a nod to the captain and set out to fill it out before turning it back in. He had grabbed a school broom, and now looked around at everyone else, waiting to see what else was happening. Nothing much, so he proceeded to do some stretches beforehand.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                      Character's Name: Ashley Yaxley
                                                      Year: First
                                                      Advanced Flying I: No
                                                      Advanced Flying II: No
                                                      Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Second Choice Position: Seeker

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:01 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

User Image

Dmitri trodded softly through the field, the high stadium walls towered high to the heavens, the stands gyrated the field and the bannisters emblazoned the checkered colors of the four houses. The winds whistled through the wooden structure as he sauntered through the pitch to reach his teammates. Familiar faces scrawled out before him, except one; she was a blonde with a startling green eye, the other was hidden behind cloth, maybe bandages. He’d never really noticed her before, but, she certainly wasn’t going to be easily forgotten know. He wondered how the disability might hinder her performance, and hell, even a slimy part of his brain rationalized that he’d have the better chance at making first string. To be honest, he always imagined himself as a keeper. But with two new positions open for chaser, it was his best bet, especially once he finished his last advanced flying class. He slung his broom away from behind his neck and leaned it against his chest as he knelt down for the quick few moments to fill out a form and wait with the rest. He stretched, loosening his tight muscles as he waited to begin the try outs.

Quote:

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                          Character's Name: Dmitri Kamenev
                          Year: Third
                          Advanced Flying II: enrolled
                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Quid MTA
                          Second Choice Position: Keeper

Green Team
                          AC: 15
                          Mods: (+7 to catch quaffle) (+5 to dodging)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn walked onto the pitch quiet as a mouse. She spotted her half brother immediately, and quickly darted past him to grab a form. She didn't want to talk to or associate with any of her 'family', even Darius. It was all water under the bridge to her and she didn't want to bring up bad memories. She hummed a soft tune under her breath as she quickly filled out the form and handed it back to Dominic, her new captain.

All she could do was offer him a small smile and then skip off to stretch. Her only thought in Quidditch was catch the snitch. Nothing more. She would never have distractions during a game again. Her asshat of an ex boyfriend could get bludgeoned all he liked, he wouldn't be distracting her this year, and as much as she cared for her best friend, she might even cheer if he knocked himself out of the game. It was Gryffindor's year this year, and she was determined to make it as hard as possible on them.

Username: XxXDevil-Chan
                                                            Character's Name: Jaslyn Ross
                                                            Year: Sixth
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                            Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                            Second Choice Position: Still Seeker

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:08 am
User Image
I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name

════════════════════════
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Oʀᴘʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ Rᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Kenny knew this was a mistake coming here, He knew next to nothing about the sport and was not overly big on the whole sport and team building junk but part of him really did not care he just wanted the shiny winged ball. He made his way down to the pitch and looked around at the other first years wondering how many of them really knew what they where going to do. He only really saw this game once when his parents brought him to see his cousin's game.

════════════════════════
OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Character's Name: Kenneth Lowery
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
First Choice Position: The position that grabs the small shiny gold ball. P.S. Can I keep the ball after I grab it?
Second Choice Position: I guess the one that steals the ball and shoots it though the hoop?  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image
Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ✥ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ✥ Dᴀʀᴋ Dɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ

Virgil came down to the pitch he looked came down to the pitch he was almost done with this farce. The whole team is a joke with enemies of his all over. First Darius then Dominic and now his own sister. He can not trust anyone here but he had to keep up this act.

Character's Name: Virgil Ross
Year: 6th
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line and Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position:Keeper  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup

User Image

Jer strolled onto the pitch, watching the group curiously. He'd contemplated joining before, but had always decided not to go through with it. He had enough people deciding he was worthless, and well, this was probably the one group that would do that to him. He plopped down on the grass, watching as the rest filled out forms and waved toward Kenny. "Oi! Knock 'em dead, garden!" It was definitely odd being in his usual house colors, but he figured he didn't want to get kicked out before he saw how well Kenny did.

-------------------------------------------
State: Supportive
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

His hand wiped his mouth, mentally tallying up the numbers in his head and how to even out the game. The last of lingering players had arrived, which thankfully had included every seasoned player and a few new potentials. He sighed, releasing a breath that struggled in his throat since the first few faces had arrived. As the slips were filled and the Sytherins waited anxiously, Dominic quickly pilfered through the slips with a sharp eye and cleared his throat. ”Aw, righ’, so, to start, I’m your captain, Dominic Montague, and I’d like you mates to congratulate your new vice-captain, Darius Silver...

“Quidditch, is a simple game, the object is to get the red quaffle through those hoops,”
he explained with a pointed finger on either side of the pitch towards the three goal posts. ”The keeper, blocks the quaffle from scoring. The chasers are those mates who are trying to score, each goal is ten points. Then, there’s the bludgers, nasty little things they are, and it’s the beaters jobs to defend their own players and knock out the opponents. Finally, is the golden snitch, whoever catches the little bugger gets one hundred fifty points and ends the game.

“You’ll be divided into two teams, the green team, and the silver. For the green team: Daniel and Anita, you’ll be the chasers, Josh and Claire’ll be the beaters, and Virgil’ll play as keeper. For the silver, Ashley and Dmitri, you’ll be chasers. Darius you’ll play as the beater, and I’ll play as keeper for now.

“Jazz, you’ll be leading Kenneth out to try as seeker, and Kenny... if you can catch that snitch, you can keep it. In abou’ thirty minutes, I’ll switch up the players so everyone can have a chance.

“Now, mount your brooms, get into positions and when I release the balls, you can begin.”
He nodded to each, it was basic and he explained more than some, so he hoped there wouldn’t be any questions. He almost hadn’t even noticed Jeremy stroll onto the field until he heard him cheering on of the players on. But who? While the snakes lurched onto their brooms and rose high into the field, Dominic unleashed the snitch. Then, he unlatched the rowdy twin bludgers that barreled into the sky and he snatched the quaffle under his arm. He mounted his broom and flew the center between the chasers of each team. ”Ready?” He nodded and hurled the edged quaffle high up into the air starting the beginning of the game and then raced to defend the goal posts on the silver team.

[OOC: First years are welcome to try out after their sorting! For information on rules, dice mods, special skills and how to play quidditch, click here.]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Silver Team: Keeper
00 - 00
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits +6 to block
Total Roll:

╚═══════════════════╝

fanntastique rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 9, 8, 9, 8, 6, 5, 10, 1 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Anita simply waited around for a bit, watching the captain-- Dom, was it?-- with attention. When the ball was released, the blonde went after it, chasing on her broom.

AC: 12
                                                  Skills: Swift Swipe || Good Arm || Natural Flyer
                                                  Modifiers: (+2 for steals) || (+2 for scoring)
                                                  Lives: ✔ || ✔ || ✔

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn nodded to Dom and waited silently for the snitch to be released. The minute the golden ball whizzed out into the air, she glanced at Kenny and smirked. "Come on kid. Lets see if you can beat me." She shouted, before darting into the air on her broom and rocketing up high above the rest of the players. From there, she floated lazily, red eyes darting over the pitch, waiting for the moment she spotted gold.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games