Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Amy smiled and thanked Karrie as he handed her the noodles. "Believe me, Karrie. Everyone knows that you are more than capable of cooking for yourself. Most of us have eaten at Jade Dragon. But you deserve to have someone cook for you every once in awhile... especially if you're really upset about something."

She let the last part of what she said hang in the air. She hoped Karrie would start to explain what was going on, start to open up, but she didn't want to be pushy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:02 pm
*when Amy mentions him being upset, Karrie turns away and starts putting away what she'd left out. He's silent for a while, then abruptly started talking* Dame left. Because somebody told her to. She wouldn't tell me any more than that.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm
Amy thought about what Karrie said. She was glad that Karrie had said something, had started to confide in her. But it didn't sound like Dame to take orders from someone else.

"That sucks, Karrie. You must miss her, obviously. When will she be back?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm
I don't know. *stands with his back to her* But even when she does... *shakes his head* She... left me. Because she was told to.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Amy paused in her flipping of the chicken in the pan. She left him? She left Karrie as in she's no longer with him?

"Wow... Karrie, I'm so sorry. I wondered in the past if you and Dame were that serious when I would see you two together. You two only seemed to go downstairs and... and... well, you know what I'm referring to. But you obviously cared for her on a deeper level."

She flipped the other chicken breast over to brown on the other side and put the spatula in the soup spoon holder that was on the stove. Then she turned around to look at Karrie.

"I'm so sorry that happened, Karrie. I can't say anything that will make it better, but I'm here for you. Know that. You're one of my closest friends. I hope you don't mind me saying that. You can talk with me if you want. I don't know if it would help, but if you ever want to, I'll listen."

She felt like she was babbling. She meant what she said, but she felt as if she were going on and on when nothing she could say would help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 pm
*nods with his back still turned to her* I just... I don't know why she let them tell her what to do. I don't think she wanted to, but she did.

*smelling food cooking, Velcore and Gwee flew into the kitchen. Velcore flew up to Amy, peeking into the pans on the stove*

*lands on Karrie's shoulder*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Amy smiled to Velcore and kissed the top of his head as he looked over her shoulder to look into the pans on the stove. She would have pet him, but since she was cooking, she wanted to keep her hands clean.

"Velcore, I'm making chicken noodle soup. I am cooking an extra chicken breast that you can have if you don't want soup. Which would you prefer, a chicken breast or soup? If you want a chicken breast, nod to the pan that has the chicken breasts cooking in it. If you want soup, nod to the pan that has the vegetables in it."

While she waited for Velcore to decide, she looked back at Karrie, who was still focusing on putting things away and keeping his back to her. That was fine with her if it helped him feel better and made him more comfortable to talk with her.

"I don't know why she let them tell her what to do, either. I hope they weren't blackmailing her or threatening you in order to get her to break up with you. Though, if they were threatening you, surely she'd be skilled enough to take care of it herself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 pm
*chirps and nods to the pan with the chicken in it, then looks over at Karrie*

I don't know, Amy. *reaches up and pets Gwee* She did seem afraid of something.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:43 pm
*after a few grueling hours of back alley bargaining, she'd obtained three throwaways, two nine millimeter Sig Sauers, two sets of throwing knives and two bowie blades, and a load of ammunition, all at a very hefty price. Good thing she was on her way to collecting on her other wire transfers before she set out for Lugano. There, she would buy clothes and find a hotel to stay in. Tired and hungry after picking her money up, she stopped at a tavern on the outskirts of Sion long enough to grab a bite to eat and some information on renting a vehicle. Thirty minutes later, she had something to go and the information to a lot just fifteen minutes from the tavern for rentals.

Once there, she haggles the elderly man for one of his most used vehicles, which was damn near all of them, and pays a nice sum for one to keep. After making sure the tank was full, the man gave her a map and extra jugs of gas since there were no, as he stated, "nice stations", between here and a couple kilometers outside of Lugano. Waving goodbye, she takes off, glad to be in a vehicle and not on her feet anymore. For the better part of the night, she traveled, making it to her destination just at the break of dawn. Folding the map back up, she drives until she comes to a very luxurious looking hotel, Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola au Lac. Smiling, she knows she has the best place to hide out, for now.

She drives into the parking structure and walks inside, going to the desk carrying only a duffle bag containing her money, weapons and phones. After some talking with the concierge, she acquires a presidential suite for the time being. Paying for a week in advance, plus a nice gratuity to keep mouths shut, she's shown to her place and immediately heads for the bathroom to run a very hot bath to soak in. As she settles down into the jaccuzi tub, she pulls her duffle towards the side of it and pulls out one of the phones. Knowing she'd have to make the best of this one time use, she decides to send a text to Psy and Kat to let them know she had made it to her destination*

Message to Psy and Kat
Don't get attached to #. Was only able to get 3 throwaways & this is the 1st to go. Made it to Lugano & staying in a very luxe hotel. As far as I know, not being followed. Italy next stop, will text back then.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm
Amy sighed softly in worry. "Maybe you should tell Psyzapp what's going on. Dame might need help."

Amy looked over at Velcore and smiled softly when he nodded. "Alright, sweetie. I'll give you one of the chicken breasts."

She looked over at Gwee sitting on Karrie's shoulder. "Do you want one of the extra chicken breasts, too, Gwee? Or do you want soup?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:50 pm
*nods* Not tonight, though. *sighs*

*looks at Amy and chirps inquiringly at Velcore*

*chirps back at Gwee, then points at the other pot*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm
*She frantically texts Icy back*

Message to Icy from Psyzapp
WHERE! Where in Italy!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 pm
Amy nodded to Velcore. "Okay. Soup for Gwee."

She looked at Karrie and then went over to lean the small of her back against the counter beside Karrie.

"Why don't you come back to GGB with me after supper? You can play The Fish for Lo... uh, well, you could just come to GGB and hang out with me for awhile. It might be best for you to get out of the house. What do you say? Or you could show me where Lily's Pad is and we could go there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm
*shakes his head* Sorry, I don't feel like going out anywhere tonight. I think I'd rather stay here with Velcore and Gwee. *looks at her* Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you came by, I'd just rather be alone tonight. I have an early morning tomorrow anyway. I have stuff to do for the Jade Dragon.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:05 pm
*just as she's about to break the phone in half, a text comes through. Furrowing her brow, she sees it's from Psyzapp. Debating on whether to answer, she knows it's too late if indeed L was tracing Psyzapps phone to not answer it*

Message to Psyzapp
It's not safe. L may have you and Kats phone tapped. Will let you know when I get there

*and with that, she breaks the phone and tosses it to the side, sighing*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games