Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie, still on her knees, stopped kissing Iago when he had and looked into his eyes curiously. He was right however, they had bed once already that day and he was asking if she wanted him again? Well there was never a time where Evie could recall NOT wanting her Iago but in this way...well, women tended to be a bit more reserved in this area. Not that Evie would have said no to him, it was more like she was too shy to voice what she really wanted. Evie kissed Iago's neck once and looked up to his eyes and smiled when he had bitten her. It felt delightful and sent little shivers up and down her body.

"Whatever you want my love...is okay with me." Evie whispered breathlessly in response.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm
Iago thought of something, then grinned mischievously. "How about we just keep teasing and kissing for now...when your wounds heal, we can bed...and I'll do my best to make it better than before. Anything you want, I'll do." he promised her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned along with Iago, once her wound healed over again, she would be fine to go and bed with him once more...but make it better than it had ever been previously. The first time she had lost her sensation of lust when she thought of Jocelyn and the second time, though it was pleasurable, was in the woods. The next time they would make it better....and she could do her best as well. Evie kissed him on the cheek tenderly and moved so that her lips were positioned by his ear.

"That sounds wonderful love." Evie whispered, and kissed the base of his neck were his ear attached to him, then she did the same and gentle nibbled at his earlobe.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 pm
"Make sure you think up things to do...like I said...whatever you want, my dear, I'll do...every little fantasy you can think up." Iago promised. Both times they had bed had been rather slow and romantic...their first time, as most first times were like that, and the second time, because he didn't want to reopen her wounds.

[brb...might be about half an hour.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed when he said that he'd fulfill every fantasy she could come up with. She wasn't the type of girl to have such fantastical fantasies but...well...maybe she had a couple that she wanted but could never have until now. Iago....he was everything that made her happy. Evie smiled and kissed him on the cheek again and nodded in response.

"Alright...you might be getting in too deep." She winked at him.

.: Alrighty :.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm
"I've never been that deep...and I wish to see what it's like down there." Iago fired back, grinning mischievously. "Until then...I do have a gift for you, if your back is healed enough." he added after a moment.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie studied Iago curiously, wondering what it was he could have been up to. Those eyes of his didn't shimmer like that without reason and that grin also meant that he had something devious up his sleeve. Evie leaned back some and twisted back and forth to test out her back. It wasn't as excruciating as before and it was bearable now, especially after what they had done earlier in the day, she seemed strong enough.

"I believe to be alright....what do you have in mind?" Evie wondered, her eyebrow arching out of curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm
"Well...I know that being a blacksmith is a stressful job...and often with few luxuries. If you think your back is up to it, I can give you a massage later." Iago offered, smiling softly at his love.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at Iago with large eyes, a massage? She had never had one before...she was always on the move or working that she never really took the time to relax and wind down. A massage sounded lovely to her right then...and she would have died wondering what Iago's hands felt like rubbing her skin in such a way. Evie grinned brightly and her hands slid down his chest slowly.

"A massage...well if you think you're good at it." Evie winked at him and kissed him on the lips quickly. "That sounds heavenly."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm
"It's worth a try, is it not, to make you feel better?" Iago asked. He smiled and kissed her back on the cheek. "Anything for my love." he whispered.

[By the way, you into conspiracy theories/unexplained stuff?]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled happily when Iago kissed her on the cheek. She was very much looking forward to getting a nice massage from her Iago. Just thinking about it made her giddy.

"Okay...let's go do this." Evie smiled happily and wrapped her arms around Iago's neck.

.: Uh.....YEAH! big time lol :.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:37 pm
[I'm off for the night. While I'm gone, look up UVB-76 on YouTube...and try to figure out what that transmission is for. Kinda eerie,]
-----
Iago smiled. "Right now? Okay...I'll need you to go the bedroom, strip naked, and lie face down on the bed." he said, kissing her on the cheek and taking his arms away from her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie's eyes opened wide when he had requested of her. She was to go strip naked to get a massage? She wondered what that was for, him or her. Evie slipped off Iago's lap and smiled as she made her way to the bedroom. She walked in and started unbuttoning her dress. It fell to the ground and she stood in her undergarments bshe wondered if naked meant everything? Well if he didn't mean that, he'd be in for a surprise. Evie stripped completey naked and slipped under the covers, waiting for Iago.

.: lol alright. I have a good feeling about this :.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 am
Iago walked into the room as she was slipping under the covers. "Come on out, and lie down in front of me, on your stomach." he said, sitting down on the bed. He noticed the pile of clothes and what it contained, and he tried not to grin.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie waited under the covers until Iago came into the room and smiled happily at him as he walked in. She saw him eye the pile of clothes on the floor and she smiled again, coyly. When he had asked her to come out of the covers, her eyes widened slightly. She didn't admire her naked figure, in fact she found it to be slightly brute-ish to her eyes. Evie succumbed to Iago and let the cover fall away from her upper body. Her hands crossed over her chest so that she could at least feel a little secure and covered as her hands shielded her chest. Evie slipped out of the covers and kneeled at the head of the bed, fully aware that she was completely disrobed and exposed. Evie blushed a bright red, she had been naked before Iago in the past but it was necessary then, this time it would be for mostly one sided pleasure. She had to steady herself with a breath and crawled over to him, still conscious of her body. Evie had made it over to Iago where she gently kissed his lips before doing as she w as told and lay down on her stomach, her backside exposed.

"Okay." Evie said, smiling despite how conscious she was.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games