Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 pm
User Image
Calista stares at the maniacle teacher. "Err..... interesting." Unable to help herself she turns to Cara and says, "Oh what an adorable cat!!"
((OCC: I was working on an avatar for my teacher, and that was going to be her cat. I thinks it's adorable!))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

"Oh! Why thank you Calista! She's actually half kneazle, only a kitten at the moment, but her fur should be showing more markings soon." Cara loved her kneazle and was very proud of it.

((I know, it's the cutest! <33))

Stardust Disaster
Crew

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith walks back into the room, carrying books and papers piled to her chin, along with some books that she put on her tray, which was struggling with the weight.
[[My teacher's pet is her tea tray. ><]]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm
[[My teacher, what being a transfiguration teacher, always has a different anima with her. right now its her butterfly... next it will be her cat. ]]  

Summer_Breeze1507

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 pm
A quick announcement sounds through the staff room:

Just a quick reminder: Fall Term ends on October 23rd, Professors. Please make sure you have ended your classes by that date. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image
Calista walks into the staff room one last time. "Ah well. Farewell, Hogwarts."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm
May I go ahead and apply for next term?
You see, I'm resigning as potion's teacher and am going to apply for Astronomy. I'm posting this so that anyone who wants the position can apply for it, as I hope some one does.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm
Actually, it's probably best to wait on applying; we don't plan on starting Winter Term until much later. I'm sure the headmaster will announce when will be a good time for teachers to start applying again.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 pm
*walks in behind Junimaia*

Too right you are, Professor. The holiday season's coming and judging from last year's activity, I think it'd be nicer to have a break from the usual scholarly functions don't you think? Oh ho yes.

...there was something else I was coming in here for. Oh right! Professors, the fall term is now officially over, so please tally up your points for the Hourglasses and close your classrooms if you haven't done so already. Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Clicking into a room with her wand waving everywhere, Professor Algorith held open her bag so all the books that she was waving in could soar in. She then began to speak. "Unfortunately, my dear daughter is deathly sick across the pond where she is teaching at the Mayflower Witches School in Salem. I cannot continue teaching for the term, but don't worry, I'll be back some day. Until then, my niece, Kate Ritme will be filling my position in. Now, I'm closing my class though, because Kate is not the best historian. She even might teach a different class next term." The sentence came out of the professor's mouth with a shudder. "Any ways, I hope you all have a good term or two. Depends. My daughter has...oh bother, one of those American Sicknesses. Goodbye to all." and with that, the professor clicked out of the room through her passage.  

cocosam

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image
Tapping nervously into the room, a young woman who had a sunny appearance, peeked around timidly, looking like even the smallest noise might set her off her nerves. Looking like she was about to die from embarrassment, she spoke. "Um..Hello. I'm Kate Ritme. I'm replacing my aunt until my cousin gets better." Even though the woman was about to die of fright, her voice had a soothing sing-song quality about it.
[[is this legal to bring a new teacher in before the new term?]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:21 pm
(( I have no problems with it wink ))  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm
(Do we have to reaply if we are going to teach the same subject?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 pm
(( Yes, but applications are not open yet. ))  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image

Kate opened a small clam shell purse and took out a strange looking instrument and began to play it.

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games