Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:30 pm

She stopped and looked at him shocked, "Are you sure you heard him, and that it was not in your head? Not that I doubt you..."

"Collapsed? Was that from when we were at the mall? You never told me this..."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Bradley shrugged. "I didn't think hearing him in my head after I collapsed and was in a dream-like state was really something to tell you." He said to Adelline. "As for if it was in my head I don't know. I don't think it was but who knows it could have been."

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Ms. Fallows shook her head in frustration trying to figure out what to say next, things just seemed to happen so suddenly lately.

"You hardly told me why you collapsed in the first place." she said sounding worried.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Bradley shrugged thinking back to it. "It was the first time the demon came out of hiding, the first time I felt it's anger, it's hatred, how much it wanted to kill the world. Holding it back had seemed so easy yet now it is so hard. I don't want this to end but it seems it may be a little too late for that." He said with his eyes closed concentrating on hearing his father's voice.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Ms. Fallows got up and wrapped her arms around herself. "I.. should go. There is someone I need to speak to. Oh and Adelline... don't worry, as far as I am concerned you are not involved in my business anymore." she shook her head wondering where to start searching for her lost love.

"I was not worried about you Ms. fallows, I was also not worried about my... Va... him. The only person I was worried about was Bradley here." she said this with a bit of scorn in her tone, but managed to tone it down to sound pretty normal.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 pm

"Who are you looking for?" Bradley asked Ms. Fallows looking up at her. He knew Adelline was worried about him but that was just how it would be for now.

"Kill Ms. Fallows son. She knows to much. No one needs her alive, just kill her." His father's voice said to Bradley in his head.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm

"Your father... unless you do not wish me to do so. I owe it to you to make these decisions." she stopped at the door and turned to look at him, "Also I must cut the deal with that lower life form of a vampire." she said angrily. "I can't believe I let myself fall so far." she said shaking her head.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm

"Tell her to slit her throat, no one loves her." His father's voice whispered again. The voice was cold and heartless.

"No one loves you, slit your throat." Bradley said in a robotic voice. "Father hates you so don't look for him." The whole message just kept repeating itself as if Bradley's father, Gregory had twisted his brain to make him repeat everything he said.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 pm

"E-excuse me?" she said sounding quite hurt that he had said such a thing to her.

"Bradley!" Adelline said sounding surprised that he had said such a thing. "Why would you say something like that, I know you may not love her exactly, but that's no reason to be so... cruel."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 pm

"Good job son." His father whispered into his ear as he then made it so his voice could be heard by the three of them. "He was just following my orders ladies. I'm sorry your precious Bradley is so much nicer and helpful to his own father than you two." He added a laugh at the end as it went quiet.

As soon as the room went quiet Bradley collapsed. His father had messed with him once again. Manipulated him, yet Bradley didn't know that and he never would know that.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

The hairs rose on her throat and she felt a low growl instinctively come from her throat as well. "You are doing nothing but brain washing him, as far as I am concerned you are no father of his." she said seeing Bradley fall to the ground and going to lift him up so that one of his arms was over her shoulders.

"G-Gregory? I-is that really y-you?" Ms. Fallows asked, a hint of desperation in her voice.

Valerian had heard everything, he was sitting in a tree a few feet off when he had heard Gregory's voice. A panic rose in him and he jumped from the tree to get a closer look.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 pm

"Very smart figuring that out Adelline, or should I say Spade. Do you know why you don't remember Valerian? That was my doing. Also yes Ms. Fallows it is I Gregory. Now of course I'm not in that room you forget as long as someone blood related to me is somewhere I can project my voice so they or people that could hear them talk can here me. You won't find me and that is the good thing. I never loved you I just wanted to have our son the destroyer of the world."

Bradley's body went rigid as his eyes opened. "What's happening?" He asked Adelline as his eyes were the normal hue.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Ms. Fallows simply stood there for a moment, then came the tears, without saying much of anything she turned and walked out of the house, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Adelline was still stunned at the fact that his father had the nerve to treat Bradley, Ms. Fallows, Valerian, and herself in such a way. Even if two of those people were probably enemies he had no right. "The only person he didn't seem to mention..." she said quietly to herself before realizing Bradley was talking to her. "Oh... it was him. Apparently we both have a history of terrible fathers." she said softly.

"Psst!" Valerian whispered from nearby trying to call Fallows over to him. "Please, come here Fallows. I.. uh... heard." He said not sure how to comfort the depressed Fallows who was ignoring him.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 pm

"What do you mean?" Bradley asked sitting up slowly. "I don't understand. My father's a good man." He said scratching his head.

"Great job Gregory. Soon your son will be the one to destroy the world. If only we could tear him from Adelline. That will the key." Dr. Drake said smiling.

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

"I'm guessing you missed his little speech. He manipulated you to tell your mother to slit her throat, told her he used her to make you, insulted us, and manipulated me! To think he was in my head... messing with my mind. For all I know now, Valerian could be a good man after all." she said this last part slowly feeling her head throb in concentration. She sighed, "I don't think your father is who you think he is."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games