Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 am
A smile formed on Trixie's face and she began to bounce on her toes a bit in excitement.
"Oh oh! Trixie would love to attend or help in any kind of event!" She said still smiling and began to squeal a little because she couldn't contain her burst of excitement. Then a little thought came to the top of her head and she stopped suddenly.
"Trixie is curious. What is your name friend?" She asked the kind elf who was helping her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 am
"Wow, that was fast. Thank you Fifi" Lyra says, accepting the cookies and hot chocolate. "Ooh, they're even dragon shaped." Lyra takes one and moves it across the table while making dragon noises. She giggles at herself and then glances at the paper tucked under her arm. "This is actually last month's paper, but you're welcome to have it. I think the new issue should be out very soon."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:06 am
Fifi jumped up and down with excitement as Lyra thanked her. You are quite welcome Missy. She bowed. But you see, they are supposed to be dragons not dinosaurs. sweatdrop she added in a under tone. And thank you for the paper. Fifi loves to read the article, "ask the elf" .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:58 am
*Kat walks in and climbs in the cupboard*
"Goodnight"
*She curls up and trys to take a nap, so she can skip her classes*

XxKittieKatzxX

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm
"Oops." Lyra blushes, thoroughly embarrassed. [[I read what you wrote, and then replied a few minutes later, so somewhere in the middle dragons turned to dinosaurs in my head. Sorry.]]
Lyra hands Fifi the paper and turns to leave. "Thanks again Fifi. Bye!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 am
*Kat climbs out of the cupboard and yawns*
"Good...Oh its not morning"
*Kat stretches then goes out to find tealflower to go on the hogwarts express. She hopes it didn't leave.*
"When was the hogwarts express supposed to leave again?"
*Kat leaves into stairwell and it down*

XxKittieKatzxX

Rozaette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 am
" Oh well you must hurry, Miss Kat, the express is scheduled to leave very soon....have you everything packed miss?"
Rozaette scooted Kat out of the kitchens. Turning to Trixxie she waggled her fingers with a beatific grin on her elfly face.
" Trixxie, they call me Rozaette."
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Alexis walked into the busy kitchen, shy. It was her first day working the kitchens but she knew what to expect. Cook, clean, sleep, repeat. Just about the typical style of any house elf. Looking around, she noted a group working on some large dish and began to help them. She thought to herself, "Alexis wonders when she will make a friend in this large kitchen."  

ZombieHunter825

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

0re04rmdasouth

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:58 pm
*Chuchube is one of the elves working on the large dish and spots a face she's never seen.*
Hello, newby! I'm Chuchube. It's pronounced like chew-chew-bee. What's your name?
*Chuchube has been here for a couple months and isn't shy anymore so she can be a little overwhelming.*
Where'd you come from? How long have you been a newby? Are you a real newby or just a face I haven't seen before?
*This is very rapidly and all the while Chuchube's hands are working so fast that they are a blur.*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:00 pm
Alexis's head spun to look at Chuchube, surprised.
"Alexis is my name. Alexis isn't liking being called a newby. But Alexis is certainly new."
She watched Chuchube work on the dish in amazement.
"Where did Chuchube learn to work like that?"  

ZombieHunter825

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Babomb-Dot-Com

Romantic Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 am
Ladeedah walked timidly into the kitchen. It had only been days since she had been freed by her former master, who was passing away and adimate that she not be owned by another. So, she had come to Hogwarts school of Withcraft and Wizardry where the free-elves were employeed and lived happy lives. "Ladeedah is most happy!" The little houseelf chirped as she timidly made her way across the kitchen. Unfortunately, the little one realized, being a house elf at this school would be a demanding task and a bit difficult without instruction. "Ladeedah must go to Elf classes..."

With out much more thought, she snapped her finger and apparated away to class...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Blok is what they called her, the short and young house elf, for she was always an outcast. Always alone, she had never been owned by anyone, never given any affection, never given a chance to be happy. Then one dark summer night, out of the shadows of the dark moon lit road she was aimlessly following, it came to her. Her letter of hope, her letter to happiness, her letter to Hogwarts. It was brought to her by a small brown owl with bright eyes visible even in the dark night. The owl dropped the letter right in front of Blok, falling right into her hands. Seeing as she had nothing better to do, she immediately apparated to Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 am
Fifi sat, shoulders hanged, in an emo corner of the kitchens. Fifi wonders when the next sorting will take place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 am
Then Jason walked in "Hello me name Jason.What yours name?"He asked to the other house elves.  

SuperSonic595

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 pm
"I am Charlie, nice to meet you Jason!" Charlie piped up to the house elf that asked the questions. He enjoyed making friends and helping people he tends to be overly friendly and doesn't like working at all.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games